Motherwell game

DB-14

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nothing was personal against Farin, **** knows how you came to me calling him a racist. 

I only asked a question. 

I wanted to fit in should I want to partake in the protest. 

I have since checked Facebook to make sure I fit in, so all good. 

I have an idea now. 

See you at the protest 👍

You have an idea? Do you think I'm part of the fb page a d have a preference for taking union Jack to the games?  

I won't be at the protest.  I live too far away and would rather go for something to eat if I was going to the game 

You think I'm one of the Tommy squad you are referring too? 

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Boab said:

Make sure you don’t trip yourself up at the protest. If anyone asks “ Rangers or Hibs “, just pretend !

Looking at the fb sign ups I'll be asked Hearts or Rangers....... 

😉

Bazzas right boot
Just now, FruitJuice said:

You have an idea? Do you think I'm part of the fb page a d have a preference for taking union Jack to the games?  

I won't be at the protest.  I live too far away and would rather go for something to eat if I was going to the game 

You think I'm one of the Tommy squad you are referring too? 

Nope. 

Enjoy your happy meal. 

Nope. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I get the party planners comment.  The relegation party.   

Still no need to bring Tommy Robinson into what farin posted.  

So most of the fans going to the protest are from the tea towel brigade? That's some assumption.

You might not agree with the protest, but to bring that into it wasn't necessary.

Yes. 

Looking at the profile of some of these nuggets Imo a decent amount will be the type of fans that sing certain songs, hate certain groups of people and like waving flags, some I'm sure won't even be at the game, probably already banned. 

All imo ofc. 

I could be wrong and there will OFC be genuine fans that have had enough now, so again fair enough. 

I haven't said you or farin are part of that group and I don't care if you are, each to their own.

I'm allowed an opinion, it may be wrong. 

I'll see at the protest, you won't, you'll be eating far, far away. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nope. 

Enjoy your happy meal. 

Nope. 

I  can't stand Tommy or anybody who brings that stuff to our games.  I'm glad Budge is trying to deal with it, even if the blockheads think it's diluting the atmosphere.  

I just seemed odd that you would bring that into it.

Agree with the protest or not, you can't say that farin doesn't care about how things are going.  Him and Morgan have got some of the best pieces of Hearts memorabilia you can have.  Nothing but envy for what they own.

Bazzas right boot

I  can't stand Tommy or anybody who brings that stuff to our games.  I'm glad Budge is trying to deal with it, even if the blockheads think it's diluting the atmosphere.  

Agree with the protest or not, you can't say that farin doesn't care about how things are going.  Him and Morgan have got some of the best pieces of Hearts memorabilia you can have.  Nothing but envy for what they own.

Look, for the last time my comments were not personal to you or farin. 

1 minute ago, FruitJuice said:

:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yes. 

Looking at the profile of some of these nuggets Imo a decent amount will be the type of fans that sing certain songs, hate certain groups of people and like waving flags, some I'm sure won't even be at the game, probably already banned. 

All imo ofc. 

I could be wrong and there will OFC be genuine fans that have had enough now, so again fair enough. 

I haven't said you or farin are part of that group and I don't care if you are, each to their own.

I'm allowed an opinion, it may be wrong. 

I'll see at the protest, you won't, you'll be eating far, far away. 

Joking aside, are you going to a protest that you don’t agree with ?

Heads up to anyone travelling on the Edin/Borders trains.

From Gorebridge to Waverley there are no trains due to working on the lines. They are running buses though but that takes over an hour. Trains are only running from Gorebridge to Tweedbank and vice versa

https://www.scotrail.co.uk/sites/default/files/assets/download_ct/20300_edinburgh_waverley-tweedbank_north_berwick_dunbar_sat14_and_sun15_2019.pdf

Edited by 1971fozzy

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Look, for the last time my comments were not personal to you or farin. 

You know as well as anybody that fb is full of idiots.  Doesn't mean everybody who thinks its worthwhile protesting is of that persuasion.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

You know as well as anybody that fb is full of idiots.  Doesn't mean everybody who thinks its worthwhile protesting is of that persuasion.

Correct. 👍

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Joking aside, are you going to a protest that you don’t agree with ?

I'm in the main stand so will see it on walking out. 

Might take part if it gets tasty, just for the banter. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, FruitJuice said:

Keeps it up and it's getting sorted in diggers...

Want to organise it v fb? 

I'll be the one with stone island cap, skinny jeans, white trainers, super dry jacket and uj over my back. 

Should pick me out no problem. 😉

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

I'm in the main stand so will see it on walking out. 

Might take part if it gets tasty, just for the banter. 

If it goes very wrong it may kick off a bit early so you won’t have to hang about.

I’ll probably be in the car by the final whistle if it does !

Want to organise it v fb? 

I'll be the one with stone island cap, skinny jeans, white trainers, super dry jacket and uj over my back. 

Should pick me out no problem. 😉

It was a wee private joke mate.  I offered Morgan his goes for his collection.  They still have the feudal system in some parts if France 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

It was a wee private joke mate.  I offered Morgan his goes for his collection.  They still have the feudal system in some parts if France 

👍

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Boab said:

If it goes very wrong it may kick off a bit early so you won’t have to hang about.

I’ll probably be in the car by the final whistle if it does !

If we get beat the games up the pole. 

The glass at the very least will need a good cleaning. 

Bazzas right boot

👍  though you better apologise for the party planners comment...

Think your trying to hard now tbh.. 

.. I apologise for implying you were/ are  a member of party planners. 

Think your trying to hard now tbh.. 

.. I apologise for implying you were/ are  a member of party planners. 

I wasn't being serious...  

I think a lot of fans think that, lose on Saturday and the games up, I don't  I think he gets the hibs and Aberdeen' game depending on Saturday's performance.  They see us having a go and just getting beat to someone better on the day, then he gets the hibs game etc   

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I think a lot of fans think that, lose on Saturday and the games up, I don't  I think he gets the hibs and Aberdeen' game depending on Saturday's performance.  They see us having a go and just getting beat to someone better on the day, then he gets the hibs game etc   

I think we'll beat Aberdeen and Hibs is 50/50.

I just can't see how he gets by Motherwell beating us at home. 

The lc can't even save him, but maybe your right. 

I think we'll beat Aberdeen and Hibs is 50/50.

I just can't see how he gets by Motherwell beating us at home. 

The lc can't even save him, but maybe your right. 

I'm not happy with how things are going but fans will know if there is a change in performance compared to the two inept 45 minutes against county and Hamilton.  I think you're right. It's a result that's needed.  

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

For talking about Saturday's game? 

You think we should get together for a wee bit of bare bum boxing? Is he a looker?

Long distance relationships don't work. 

7 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

For talking about Saturday's game? 

You think we should get together for a wee bit of bare bum boxing? Is he a looker?

I do like fruit juice in the morning tbh. 

Sets you up nicely for a vigorous day of JKB verbal combat. 

👏👏 don’t fight it guys. 

On 09/09/2019 at 04:10, Saughton Jambo said:

A justified and unbiased post if ever there was one. I concur wholeheartedly but I’d have started the sentence with.... I don’t dislike him but I want him sacked. I feel we are only papering over the cracks until the end of the season. Can still see him at the helm come the split. He won’t walk away and AB won’t ask him to step down. 

Can Ann be forced to sack Levein by the support. FOH, her Board ect.

On 09/09/2019 at 08:38, We_are_the_Hearts said:

THis place attracts a few weird Hearts fans. Certainly nothing like the "on the ground" Hearts fan. I blame the Internet for giving them a platform.

Well the internet is better than fans invading the pitch during a game.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Long distance relationships don't work. 

Pity! I live your dress sense.   John cleese was right when he said that no one fantasises about a liberal.  

18 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You pair should maybe skip the match and get a wee b&b somewhere. @Smith's right boot @FruitJuice

18 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You pair should maybe skip the match and get a wee b&b somewhere. @Smith's right boot @FruitJuice

Talk about hijacking a thread. 

Tedious stuff, no none wants to know about your wee feud. 

Although quite a bit of backtracking going on now. 😉

Just hoping the protest is kept for the end of the game. Motherwell will be hoping to turn the crowd against the team, and I would rather not hand them an advantage.

1 hour ago, farin said:

If there is any demo it’ll be by people who care passionately about the direction this club is taking. It’ll be ordinary fans who’ve lost all patience in levein & his brand of football & feel he should be removed. 

As long as it’s after the match when I’m in a nice warm boozer or at home, I don’t care who is there. Although I’m not sure how you can guarantee with such certainty who will be in attendance.  

3 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

I think the game is up already mate for many many fans. A win here and there isn't good enough. The squad of players we have should be capable of "going on a run" in this league, but no signs of that happening

1 hour ago, farin said:

If there is any demo it’ll be by people who care passionately about the direction this club is taking. It’ll be ordinary fans who’ve lost all patience in levein & his brand of football & feel he should be removed. 

No it won't. It will be led by the uj brigade, most of who are either banned or don't go to games and who hate Budge for stopping them singing their sectarian songs. The majority of fans will be off home after seeing their team cuff the well, hopefully 

13 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I think the game is up already mate for many many fans. A win here and there isn't good enough. The squad of players we have should be capable of "going on a run" in this league, but no signs of that happening

I think you're right.  A win or a decent performance will only impact on the level of protest after the game.  Apart from last season's nine game run, the last two and half years when it comes to the league,  have been pretty dire.  5th, 6th and 6th is nowhere near good enough.  Budge said herself that anything less than fourth wasn't good enough.  She seems to have changed her expectations.  

Nothing wrong with organising or attending a protest. 

On different threads people complaining about supporters not backing the team enough or getting on new players backs too quickly. 

If the ansolute rubbish we’ve had to put up with over the last ten months continues things are going to get very ugly, very quickly. Levein should have walked away by now and if he had left the support would show more patience to someone new and in turn more patience to the players. None of this is the fans fault. 

Edited by GinRummy

Guest ToqueJambo
5 hours ago, farin said:

Im not banned or sing sectarian songs & I do go to games. If we don’t beat Motherwell on sat those fans will want leveins head on a stick. 

He's right. If anyone turns up it will be the UJ lot and the weirdos who pollute the Hearts Facebook page and probably this forum. It's guaranteed there won't be any normal fans there. None of them will want to be associated with the creepy "Phoodle" lot who have been wanting Levein (and Neilson and even Budge) out almost from the start. The normal fans will make their feelings known at the end of games and will eventually simply stop going if it gets as bad as some think it will (I don't - either we'll turn things around or Budge will make the hard decision).

Romanov almost destroys the club over a period of nearly 10 years - nothing. Including by the way a very rare bottom 6 finish for us. Levein has one bad injury hit season (wit a cup final and semi final mind you) and an iffy start to the next - PROTESTS! It's so ridiculous.

Edited by ToqueJambo

2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

He's right. If anyone turns up it will be the UJ lot and the weirdos who pollute the Hearts Facebook page and probably this forum. It's guaranteed there won't be any normal fans there. None of them will want to be associated with the creepy "Phoodle" lot who have been wanting Levein (and Neilson and even Budge) out almost from the start. The normal fans will make their feelings known at the end of games and will eventually simply stop going if it gets as bad as some think it will (I don't - either we'll turn things around or Budge will make the hard decision).

Romanov almost destroys the club over a period of nearly 10 years - nothing. Including by the way a very rare bottom 6 finish for us. Levein has one bad injury hit season (wit a cup final and semi final mind you) and an iffy start to the next - PROTESTS! It's so ridiculous.

Deluded.com 

11 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Just hoping the protest is kept for the end of the game. Motherwell will be hoping to turn the crowd against the team, and I would rather not hand them an advantage.

Surely difficult to judge.

Aye, there will be a tension on Saturday but, like me, you will have seen many, many games at Tynecastle when the crowd get on the team’s back. I don’t think there will be an official protest during the game but if it goes wrong, there will be dissent during the game.....lots of it !

A protest of sorts ?

Let’s hope this never materialises though !

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Surely difficult to judge.

Aye, there will be a tension on Saturday but, like me, you will have seen many, many games at Tynecastle when the crowd get on the team’s back. I don’t think there will be an official protest during the game but if it goes wrong, there will be dissent during the game.....lots of it !

A protest of sorts ?

Let’s hope this never materialises though !

Think I’ll probably bring headphones and stick Spotify on or Sportsound or something. 😄

22 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

SN a doubt again.

After reading the article it looks like he’s out. Won’t be risked considering next couple of games.