Motherwell game

DB-14

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

The 15% claim?  Does he not think that they were probably interlopers and was he the only one to openly declare his love?  There's no justification for it ever.

THis place attracts a few weird Hearts fans. Certainly nothing like the "on the ground" Hearts fan. I blame the Internet for giving them a platform.

Edited by We_are_the_Hearts

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

THis place attracts a few weird Hearts fans. Certainly nothing like the "on the ground" Hearts fan. I blame the Internet for giving them a platform.

Wanting hibs to win the cup is a wee bit more than just weird.  

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, FruitJuice said:

Wanting hibs to win the cup is a wee bit more than just weird.  

Yip, attention seeking at it's best and weirdest

Anyway...The Motherwell game, I am back in Edinburgh for a week and going to the game. Looking forward to it in fact. C'mon the Hearts.

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, moonraker said:

Anyway...The Motherwell game, I am back in Edinburgh for a week and going to the game. Looking forward to it in fact. C'mon the Hearts.

Good luck. I hope the stuffing isn't kicked out of you after 20 minutes like it has most of us this season!

Edited by We_are_the_Hearts

1 hour ago, FruitJuice said:

The 15% claim?  Does he not think that they were probably interlopers and was he the only one to openly declare his love?  There's no justification for it ever.

Bit like a hibs fan wanting us to win the cup, it does not happen.

4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Bit like a hibs fan wanting us to win the cup, it does not happen.

Must've been the only time in the history of the internet that a fan of either hearts or hibs has posted that they wanted the other team to win the cup.  

We're at that stage were teams like Motherwell will come to tynecastle and aim to stifle us to get the crowd on our backs and use the pressure as a tactic.

We really need yo go for their throats from the off and not back off if we go ahead.  We really need to start playing as the home side.  I think the fans really have to play their part in this, especially the first half.  Start grumbling and Motherwell take advantage of it.

The one thing about previous levein teams is that no one came to tynecastle and got an easy time.  

A cup final win that fully reinvigorated Hibs and has led to them finishing above us in the league 2 years in a row, and won more derbies than us in that period. No doubt it is all due to that cup win, no idea how anyone wanted them to win the cup.

3 minutes ago, karipidis said:

A cup final win that fully reinvigorated Hibs and has led to them finishing above us in the league 2 years in a row, and won more derbies than us in that period. No doubt it is all due to that cup win, no idea how anyone wanted them to win the cup.

The turning point was them coming back from 2-0 down to us.  If they hadn't win the cup with them also staying down, they woukdve been getting Dundee type crowds for years.  They were down to 7000 crowds and they would've dropped even further.  With the money they were paying farmer, they would've took years to recover.  

I never even watched that cup final.  Only saw the crowd trouble on the news

I've never seen the goals they scored.

Sorry for going off topic, but I hate the fact that we let them off the hook.

Hibs could be playing 11 people who murdered my entire family and I'd still want them to lose.

Anyway, the Motherwell game. I think we'll scrape another draw and we'll continue to stumble on ambition-less (is that even a word?) with the head coach still in place.

On 03/09/2019 at 05:17, Jodami said:

I suspect the home support will be slightly down on Saturday. To be fair the crowd at Tynecastle has been extremely supportive. We were right behind the team on Saturday and there was real excitement when Meshino came on. Some people only turned after the second equaliser when it became apparent that we couldn't even muster a final push to win the game. Levein has been treated extremely fairly given the appalling run of league results this year. 

Too fairly, irretrievable now though,hes got to start winning as from ,,,

3 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

Must've been the only time in the history of the internet that a fan of either hearts or hibs has posted that they wanted the other team to win the cup.  

Aye mate, certainly very strange. very bad behaviour , well in my opinion.^_^

7 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Aye mate, certainly very strange. very bad behaviour , well in my opinion.^_^

Leave him alone now! We all make mistakes.  Ask his parents.

Just now, FruitJuice said:

Leave him alone now! We all make mistakes.  Ask his parents.

Not picking on anyone, not my style, was talking in general.

6 hours ago, karipidis said:

Spot on!!  They got a massive lift in ST sales as a result of that cup win! If they had lost yet another final thousands would never have been back at ER.

With Naismith looking like he isn’t going to be risked v Belgium, and Clarke saying he was close to making the bench, you have to hope he’s back for the weekend and able to help boost our performance and chance of a result.

Hopefully anyone wanting to protest will wait until after the game and not adversely affect the players with it during or before the match.

GorgieRules22

First and foremost we have a must win game we’re the players need full backing and hopefully we get the right result. There’s no excuses as we’re the better side with better players.

However if there’s another inept performance and not our first win on the board then the time is right to protest because enough would be enough.

I hope we turn a corner this weekend and Craig Levein is a happy man come Saturday night.

Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

First and foremost we have a must win game we’re the players need full backing and hopefully we get the right result. There’s no excuses as we’re the better side with better players.

However if there’s another inept performance and not our first win on the board then the time is right to protest because enough would be enough.

I hope we turn a corner this weekend and Craig Levein is a happy man come Saturday night.

Not arguing otherwise. All I’m saying is, I hope folk wait until after the game. Not keen on spending money on supporting the team and having to sit through fellow fans harming our chances of getting a result.

2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Spot on!!  They got a massive lift in ST sales as a result of that cup win! If they had lost yet another final thousands would never have been back at ER.

That aligned with the fact that they stayed down, would've put them back years.  

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Not arguing otherwise. All I’m saying is, I hope folk wait until after the game. Not keen on spending money on supporting the team and having to sit through fellow fans harming our chances of getting a result.

Got to agree with you there......shocker!! 😉

As usual the team will get my 100% vocal

support for 90 minutes. I desperately hope we win and there is no protest, not that a win will change my opinion of CL.

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Got to agree with you there......shocker!! 😉

As usual the team will get my 100% vocal

support for 90 minutes. I desperately hope we win and there is no protest, not that a win will change my opinion of CL.

👍

17 hours ago, farin said:

Looks like this is arranged, quite how it turns out is anybody’s guess though. 

AA3A6370-E6F4-424B-BFF5-63E5FECDC0CD.thumb.jpeg.1f7ec1ae4b70dc9075be51e6a8ca002d.jpeg

Got sent this on Facebook (shared)... I thought it was a wind up as no mention on the Forum last week

Jambof3tornado
8 minutes ago, farin said:

It’ll be pitchforks on the plaza if we don’t beat Motherwell anyway tbh, be interesting to see what happens if we win too with this. 

A poor performance will see more borderline fans join in the boo boy chorus.

Be interesting to see what happens if we somehow find a win!!

For my money every game this month must be won. If we genuinely want anything from this season it's now or never. Realistically Levein isn't going although I think his time is up. But realistically four wins is now the bare minimum.

But sadly the club hierarchy won't see it that way I fear

Bazzas right boot

You saying farin is a racist? If not, why the Tommy Robinson reference? 

It's not just you wanting hibs to win the cup that makes you weird.

I can see why folk would be suspicious of your allegiance  

No, I am asking what is acceptable to bring to the protest, what's best to fit in while we are shouting made Budge and CL oot. 

I don't want to turn up and look like a tit. 

I also don't give a flying what you think tbh. 👍

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

No, I am asking what is acceptable to bring to the protest, what's best to fit in while we are shouting made Budge and CL oot. 

No one mentioned any union Jack stuff until you did  you brought Tommy Robinson into it fir no reason.  You cant expect posters not to ask you to justify it.  If that's you response to some fans being unhappy with how things are going,  you're more defensive than Levein.  Anyone going to the protest is a racist? Glad your not bothered what I think, but are you not due farin an apology?  Decent thing to do. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Why the not very subtle resistance to the protest? Do you think fans shouldn’t ever protest?

Bazzas right boot

I checked the profiles of some of the folk signed up to the protest, can now see what best to wear and fit in. 

If I wear my Hearts scarf I'll be odd one out. 

Bazzas right boot

No one mentioned any union Jack stuff until you did  you brought Tommy Robinson into it fir no reason.  You cant expect posters not to ask you to justify it.  If that's you response to some fans being unhappy with how things are going,  you're more defensive than Levein.  Anyone going to the protest is a racist? Glad your not bothered what I think, but are you not due farin an apology?  Decent thing to do. 

I have called no one a racist so shut the **** up. 

👍

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

With your 'hope hibs win the cup'  comment,  I dont think you give a shit about what you think.  

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Why the not very subtle resistance to the protest? Do you think fans shouldn’t ever protest?

Folk can do what they want in this case. 

Bazzas right boot

With your 'hope hibs win the cup'  comment,  I dont think you give a shit about what you think.  

I never hoped hibs won the cup so you can shove that one up your arse. 

If you want to talk about hibs winning the cup, log on your party planners account and knock yourself out. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Why the Tommy comment? 

I'll let you work it out. 

It is pretty current and talked about on here, even had it's own thread n' all. 

Same reason as my uj comment tbh. 

I checked some of the fb profiles on the protest group, confirmed my thoughts. 

You were no help tho. 

Just asked for advice on attire and what to bring while I'm shouting mad Budge oot. I am keen to fit in. 

Quick check on fb helped tho. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

You were no help tho. 

Just asked for advice on attire and what to bring while I'm shouting made Budge oot. I am keen to fit in. 

****in endless pish from you, have a day off eh

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Tosh, ffs, who are you annoying now ?

Pretty ironic the amount of protesting going on here !

Roll on Saturday !

👍

We'll win.... 

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You were no help tho. 

Just asked for advice on attire and what to bring while I'm shouting mad Budge oot. I am keen to fit in. 

I've tried to work it out and can't, enlighten me.  Farin only posted the details.  Not all of us use Facebook a d can only go on what farin posted.  Party planners?  Genuinely lost here?  

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

👍

We'll win.... 

Won’t be a wasted day. They’re having a Tosh oot one instead if we win.

No Hibs colours allowed !

👍

Bazzas right boot

I've tried to work it out and can't, enlighten me.  Farin only posted the details.  Not all of us use Facebook a d can only go on what farin posted.  Party planners?  Genuinely lost here?  

Nothing was personal against Farin, **** knows how you came to me calling him a racist. 

I only asked a question. 

I wanted to fit in should I want to partake in the protest. 

I have since checked Facebook to make sure I fit in, so all good. 

I have an idea now. 

See you at the protest 👍

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Boab said:

Won’t be a wasted day. They’re having a Tosh oot one instead if we win.

No Hibs colours allowed !

👍

No chance.. 

They clash with my Craig Levein tracksuit, Budge wig and Robbie sandals. 

Gok wan would not be pleased. 

Nothing was personal against Farin, **** knows how you came to me calling him a racist. 

I only asked a question. 

I wanted to fit in should I want to partake in the protest. 

I have since checked Facebook to make sure I fit in, so all good. 

I have an idea now. 

See you at the protest 👍

I get the party planners comment.  The relegation party.   

Still no need to bring Tommy Robinson into what farin posted.  

So most of the fans going to the protest are from the tea towel brigade? That's some assumption.

You might not agree with the protest, but to bring that into it wasn't necessary.

No chance.. 

They clash with my Craig Levein tracksuit, Budge wig and Robbie sandals. 

Gok wan would not be pleased. 

Make sure you don’t trip yourself up at the protest. If anyone asks “ Rangers or Hibs “, just pretend !