Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

First misplaced pass and some will be shouting at Levein.

We'd better win the bloody toss or he's getting both barrels, ridiculous that we lost it on Saturday and had to shoot the wrong way first.

In fairness to levein, he has had to cope with serious and niggling injuries to key players for months on end.  He has never been able to field what he would regard as his strongest line-up.  Were that not the case  we might just have had the Scottish Cup in the trophy cabinet.

No excuse though for so many abject performances such as the last one.

We simply have to play well and beat Motherwell.

55 minutes ago, graygo said:

We'd better win the bloody toss or he's getting both barrels, ridiculous that we lost it on Saturday and had to shoot the wrong way first.

I've been looking up the stats under Levein, and it seems like we only win the toss in about 50% of games.

With the 4th highest budget in the league, this is disgraceful.  Even Ross County and Hamilton manage to average the same, on a fraction of our budget.

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

I've been looking up the stats under Levein, and it seems like we only win the toss in about 50% of games.

With the 4th highest budget in the league, this is disgraceful.  Even Ross County and Hamilton manage to average the same, on a fraction of our budget.

Useless tossers.😂😂😂❤❤❤

2 hours ago, RobNox said:

On a slightly serious note (very slightly) I'm sure I read somewhere that there is almost an unwritten agreement that we shoot towards the Roseburn when at home regardless of toss win, at the time I thought Hamilton had changed that to try to disrupt our thought process, marginal gains and all that.

It is a fact that we normally shoot towards the Roseburn first half.

I suspect the home support will be slightly down on Saturday. To be fair the crowd at Tynecastle has been extremely supportive. We were right behind the team on Saturday and there was real excitement when Meshino came on. Some people only turned after the second equaliser when it became apparent that we couldn't even muster a final push to win the game. Levein has been treated extremely fairly given the appalling run of league results this year. 

Seymour M Hersh
4 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

If we’re not winning within 10 minutes I can guarantee the atmosphere will be toxic. 

That long? 

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, graygo said:

On a slightly serious note (very slightly) I'm sure I read somewhere that there is almost an unwritten agreement that we shoot towards the Roseburn when at home regardless of toss win, at the time I thought Hamilton had changed that to try to disrupt our thought process, marginal gains and all that.

It is a fact that we normally shoot towards the Roseburn first half.

Succeeded in pissing me off. I’ve got used to changing ends like the old days.

7 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Be a big crowd tho, loads coming back just to protest. 

Could be a sell oot! 

Ann will see that as support for levein.

5 hours ago, RobNox said:

Hilarious bantzzz

6 hours ago, graygo said:

Interesting point.  I don’t think I’ve seen us win when we shoot the opposite way first half.  Could be psychological?

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, DarioHMFC said:

If we’re not winning within 10 minutes I can guarantee the atmosphere will be toxic. 

Nah.

The atmosphere will be the same as always, whether we're winning or losing, flat

6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

In fairness to levein, he has had to cope with serious and niggling injuries to key players for months on end.  He has never been able to field what he would regard as his strongest line-up.  Were that not the case  we might just have had the Scottish Cup in the trophy cabinet.

No excuse though for so many abject performances such as the last one.

We simply have to play well and beat Motherwell.

That was happens though when you sign players who have a track record of being injured all the time. 

brunoatemyhamster

He will start Naismith, even though he's not ready for 90 mins, hoping that, once again, he will bail him out. 

Off injured and out for months because he is rushed back..... Again. 

Bazzas right boot
32 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Hope the negative dinosaur is emptied so I can attend!

If not, we'll keep the ship a float for you to return when you come out your huff. 

👍

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

He will start Naismith, even though he's not ready for 90 mins, hoping that, once again, he will bail him out. 

How do you know he's not ready? 

MarkDevriesScores4

Unlikely Naismith will feature at Motherwell. Seems to feel his hamstring weekly at the club paying his wages yet is completely injury free for Scotland. It’s actually becoming a joke

brunoatemyhamster
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

How do you know he's not ready?

History.

He might be in a fortnight right enough, but we'll see. 

We_are_the_Hearts
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If not, we'll keep the ship a float for you to return when you come out your huff. 

👍

Your choice pal. I decided not to renew our STs this year due to CL being in charge. I have paid to go to Aberdeen (didn't bother with Celtic as we don't even try to win anyway these days) and the home games and enough is enough. Will keep my FoH subscription going and hope Ann sees sense.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

History.

He might be in a fortnight right enough, but we'll see. 

History? 

He's been in around the squad for a while, training for a good bit of time, there is no evidence to say he is getting rushed back. 

30 minutes or so for Scotland will help as well. 

Hopefully up and running in two weeks for us. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
Just now, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Your choice pal. I decided not to renew our STs this year due to CL being in charge. I have paid to go to Aberdeen (didn't bother with Celtic as we don't even try to win anyway these days) and the home games and enough is enough. Will keep my FoH subscription going and hope Ann sees sense.

Cool, as I said we'll keep  the ship afloat for when you decide it's a good time for you to come back. 

Each to their own. 

43 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Cool, as I said we'll keep  the ship afloat for when you decide it's a good time for you to come back. 

Each to their own. 

If it’s each to their own, then why have a sly wee dig at him.

At this moment, I would never have a go at anyone for swerving this shite. 

52 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Wish I’d done the same but against my better judgement I renewed.

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Nah.

The atmosphere will be the same as always, whether we're winning or losing, flat

The only time you hear our fans these days is when they are moaning.

Weird way of showing support imo

brunoatemyhamster
53 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

History? 

He's been in around the squad for a while, training for a good bit of time, there is no evidence to say he is getting rushed back. 

30 minutes or so for Scotland will help as well. 

Hopefully up and running in two weeks for us. 

Was he ready for the Aberdeen game? 

Or was he rushed back in and missed the next 3 games? 

Hope I'm wrong, hopefully his 15 mins on Saturday as another hail Mary doesn't put his recovery back.....again.

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

There’s some truth in that, dug, but the atmosphere, outside big games, has been as flat as a witch’s t*t for a long time.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Boab said:

There’s some truth in that, dug, but the atmosphere, outside big games, has been as flat as a witch’s t*t for a long time.

Hard to disagree. 

1 hour ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

He was on the bench on Saturday and got a short run out.

The Motherwell game is 11 days away and he's in the Scotland squad this week.

If he's still not ready for 90 minutes after that then I fear for his future as a player.

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Maybe just maybe the players also have a duty to excite the fans and get them off their seats especially in the less atmospheric games.

play attacking high tempo football and I’ll guarantee you that you’d see a different atmosphere at Tynecastle!!

you look around now and more people are in their phones.

4 minutes ago, Boab said:

True 😕

GorgieRules22
11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

We get beat most weeks, imagine moaning eh 😄

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Maybe just maybe the players also have a duty to excite the fans and get them off their seats especially in the less atmospheric games.

play attacking high tempo football and I’ll guarantee you that you’d see a different atmosphere at Tynecastle!!

you look around now and more people are in their phones.

Too busy posting shite on JKB to watch the game imo ☺

Just now, luckydug said:

Too busy posting shite on JKB to watch the game imo ☺

Tbf at least they’ll be at the game.

quite a few on here with big voices telling everyone what to do(from both sides of the argument) don’t even set foot in Tynecastle.

3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Tbf at least they’ll be at the game.

quite a few on here with big voices telling everyone what to do(from both sides of the argument) don’t even set foot in Tynecastle.

The ones that do not attend games at the moment are the lucky ones. 

Motherwell is the last chance saloon for Levein. Hopefully we out on a good show and can go on a wee run of victories. A few weeks time we could (should) be in the top 6 and heading to Hampden. What then for the boycotters?

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, XB52 said:

Motherwell is the last chance saloon for Levein. Hopefully we out on a good show and can go on a wee run of victories. A few weeks time we could (should) be in the top 6 and heading to Hampden. What then for the boycotters?

He’s had his last chance saloon at the weekend there as far as I’m concerned. We should have acted now and had the international break to appoint a new man. Now we run the risk of ruining our season over the next three weeks.

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

He’s had his last chance saloon at the weekend there as far as I’m concerned. We should have acted now and had the international break to appoint a new man. Now we run the risk of ruining our season over the next three weeks.

I agree.

Every week is now a must win for CL.

Hamilton was it. We didn’t win.

Sorry, time up.

1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Unlikely Naismith will feature at Motherwell. Seems to feel his hamstring weekly at the club paying his wages yet is completely injury free for Scotland. It’s actually becoming a joke

That crossed my mind too seeing him get interviewed last night with the Scotland gear on. 

We were told he would be OK for the Hamilton game and he only got 10 mins and we were struggling like hell. 

If he has an ongoing problem with his hamstring he should have pulled out of the squad to receive treatment at his club and not be risking any further damage if Scotland decide to use him. 

Think it’s going to be a poisonous atmosphere from the off. Imagine Levein out chants before the game kicks off. 

Have to think if he was going he’d have done so by now, so I think he has the next two games in which he needs minimum 4 points from

Motherwell & Hibs. Motherwell looked good at the weekend and with Hecky fighting for his job both games are difficult. 

A win is a must against Motherwell and a derby win would probably give him a few more weeks.