Budgement day 2

pointon

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Shit chat? I'm not the only one who thinks it.  We shouldn't have sat back at two nil up.  The consequences of that were costly.  You saying it was a decent hibs side that we lost to? Can you not just have a discussion without the digs? 

You cant expect everybody to agree with you all the time.  

I mean talking about hibs winning the cup is shit chat. 

I'm out. 👍

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FruitJuice

• Bazzas right boot

• davemclaren

• shaun.lawson

12 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

Explain the attitude of Man Utd fans given what I mentioned above please. Ferguson lost 6-1 - at home! - to their city rivals, who hadn't won the league since 1968. They lost the title on goal difference because of that defeat... and choked an 8 point lead away late in the season, partly because of being doubled by City and playing incredibly defensively that night.

So why don't United fans hate him?

I'd say this is some of the worst drivel I've ever read, but I've also read your Twitter 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, DarioHMFC said:

Someone better tell David Gray it was actually Robbie Neilson who won Hibs the Scottish cup. 

And Paulo that pat won him it and jj that walter Smith won it for us. 

3 hours ago, Longshanks said:

Was it a not a Ronny Deila led Celtic that got beat in the semi from a shite rangers team?  If Celtic won that game then they would have beaten their wee B team in the final.  So I blame him for it. 

I blame Thatcher.  That auld boot kept taxes low for folk like Farmer which helped give him the money to save hibs. 

Cow!

15 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

Explain the attitude of Man Utd fans given what I mentioned above please. Ferguson lost 6-1 - at home! - to their city rivals, who hadn't won the league since 1968. They lost the title on goal difference because of that defeat... and choked an 8 point lead away late in the season, partly because of being doubled by City and playing incredibly defensively that night.

So why don't United fans hate him?

“Why don’t Man Utd fans hate Alex Ferguson?”

tenor.gif

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

I blame Thatcher.  That auld boot kept taxes low for folk like Farmer which helped give him the money to save hibs. 

Cow!

Good shout by the way, blame that **** for anything possible. 

Guest ToqueJambo
9 hours ago, Longshanks said:

Was it a not a Ronny Deila led Celtic that got beat in the semi from a shite rangers team?  If Celtic won that game then they would have beaten their wee B team in the final.  So I blame him for it. 

Delia was only in charge because Neil Lennon jumped ship at Celtic. I blame him for setting in motion a chain reaction that led to Hibs winning the cup.

Nothing te here seems to be the reaction of Dr Budge to our current dilemma.

Much as I respect her enormously, not good enough.

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Nothing te here seems to be the reaction of Dr Budge to our current dilemma.

Much as I respect her enormously, not good enough.

Have you heard when part 2 of her report is due?  Fans aren't expecting a statement everytime we lose but she does seem really quiet when things are going badly.  Do you think she could improve her PR when it comes to the fans? Saying nothing only frustrates fans and can lead to things like Saturday's planned protest.  Not sure what we ate expecting but saying nothing at all can't be the best option.  

Couldn't she let us know when part two will come out?  

10 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

I never brought hibs staying down into it.  If he hadn't held back against them in the second half they wouldn't have had the chance to win it.  Others denied that.

It just seems contradictory to give him credit for staying down for three seasons but not the blame for them going on to win it.

I'd hire a plane and drop him out of it.

Sans para shoot...

What a ****ing state.

Just now, FruitJuice said:

Explain? The plane comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously.  

Ok, joke or not its still a risible concept that Neilson "won Hibs" the cup.

No, what he did is lose us the opportunity to try and win it. That's it - the rest was down to every other team still left in the competition. 

To suggest otherwise shows a bit of a vendetta, imo.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fbac13387638793b33 

10 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Have you heard when part 2 of her report is due?  Fans aren't expecting a statement everytime we lose but she does seem really quiet when things are going badly.  Do you think she could improve her PR when it comes to the fans? Saying nothing only frustrates fans and can lead to things like Saturday's planned protest.  Not sure what we ate expecting but saying nothing at all can't be the best option.  

Couldn't she let us know when part two will come out?  

What would you like her to tell us? If she tells us that CL is going nowhere at the moment it would just fan the flames, as would a statement saying we are all disappointed but expect things to improve.   Neither really needs saying tbh. 

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Ok, joke or not its still a risible concept that Neilson "won Hibs" the cup.

No, what he did is lose us the opportunity to try and win it. That's it - the rest was down to every other team still left in the competition. 

To suggest otherwise shows a bit of a vendetta, imo.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fbac13387638793b33 

Vendetta against neilson? No chance.  Gave us a great season winning the championship and also keeping hibs and rangers down.  Also stopped us losing to gretna.  You can disagree but no chance of a vendetta.  

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

What would you like her to tell us? If she tells us that CL is going nowhere at the moment it would just fan the flames, as would a statement saying we are all disappointed but expect things to improve.   Neither really needs saying tbh. 

I just think that saying nothing increases some fans frustration.  Dont you agree she could at least let us know when the second part of her report is due?  Di you know when it's due? 

2 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I just think that saying nothing increases some fans frustration.  Dont you agree she could at least let us know when the second part of her report is due?  Di you know when it's due? 

Not for me. I’d rather there wasn’t a part 2 or whatever it is.

It will be along the lines of what Dave has said.

It will be nothing earth shattering.

22 hours ago, martoon said:

Why are they staunchly defending a Hearts failure in a derby? 

They're Hibs, bud.

Either that or punters who, inexplicably, must put Craig Levein and his coaches before Heart of Midlothian. 

Some of them, after the Hamilton embarrassment, have conceded that all is not well, but still fall back on the "But, let's give him until..." horseshite. 

It's never ending, exasperating, baffling and a feckin joke. 

I'm getting the HMFC they deserve

It’s worth shovelling through the pages of shite on here to uncover the occasional diamond.

2 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

How would I know when it’s due? 😄

i think saying anything will increase many fans frustrations more given that it isn’t likely to include Craig leaving his role as head coach. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

i think saying anything will increase many fans frustrations more given that it isn’t likely to include Craig leaving his role as head coach. 

I was only asking. If you didn't know, someone else might have .  I hope she isn't delaying it because of the fear  increasing fans frustration.  If that's what you meant. 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

So you do know that it isn't likely to include him leaving?  Interesting...

Spill the beans Dave...

Toxteth O'Grady

The daft auld bint will be sitting in her Tenna Ladies with a large Sauvignon Blanc wondering what this is all about. Our turnover has doubled FFS. 

Edited by Toxteth O'Grady
Missed word

48 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

So you do know that it isn't likely to include him leaving?  Interesting...

Spill the beans Dave...

No I don’t, but that’s my opinion on where the club is currently at. 

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

No I don’t, but that’s my opinion on where the club is currently at. 

If the next three results aren't satisfactory and it's where the club still are, there is no way that fans will accept that.  The majority want him out if the managers job as it is.  I'm amazed that she thinks that the way things are just now is acceptable.  What happened to her saying that a anything worse than fourth won't do? 5th, 6th and 6th since then shows that she has moved the goalposts to accommodate levein.  Its baffling.  I know that cathro was responsible for finishing 5th.  That makes her accepting two 6th place finishes hard to understand.   It doesn't come across as strong leadership.   It is now a cliche on here, but if it wasn't for him previously playing for us and managing us  he would've been out well before now.  

8 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

If the next three results aren't satisfactory and it's where the club still are, there is no way that fans will accept that.  The majority want him out if the managers job as it is.  I'm amazed that she thinks that the way things are just now is acceptable.  What happened to her saying that a anything worse than fourth won't do? 5th, 6th and 6th since then shows that she has moved the goalposts to accommodate levein.  Its baffling.  I know that cathro was responsible for finishing 5th.  That makes her accepting two 6th place finishes hard to understand.   It doesn't come across as strong leadership.   It is now a cliche on here, but if it wasn't for him previously playing for us and managing us  he would've been out well before now.  

I'm sure AB has been quoted as saying that current results/performances are unacceptable.

I can only assume that she is still undecided if pulling the trigger on Levein is the right way to bring about the required change.

8 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

I did say currently. 

On 11/09/2019 at 07:43, Ron Burgundy said:

Comparing Fergie's achievements at United to Neilson's at Hearts. 

Just stop.

Because he won everything going previous to that ??? Simples....

On 11/09/2019 at 08:01, Jambo83 said:

Folk still blaming Neilson for Hibs winning the cup is embarrassing.  Imagine it had been a final and they beat us 5-1, what would you be like then??!!

It was his fault.

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Noticed on Twitter a fan was banned after Hamilton game for shouting abuse at the manager.

Lifetime ban. 

good

8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Noticed on Twitter a fan was banned after Hamilton game for shouting abuse at the manager.

Lifetime ban. 

How do I get one that expires when the manager gets sacked?

8 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

good

Why does this please you so much?

1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

How do I get one that expires when the manager gets sacked?

:lol: 

32 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Why does this please you so much?

Doesn't please me - but I think it's good that there is one less foul mouthed fan in attendance now.

I've reported a few on that text line so hopefully others will be removed.

There is no need for abuse at games - especially when kids are there too

The Real Maroonblood
45 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Lifetime ban. 

A lifetime ban.

Ridiculous.

46 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Lifetime ban. 

Ridiculous. Fans not bans. 

1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Ridiculous. Fans not bans. 

if they weren't abusive then they wouldn't be banned - don't need their sort at the game

9 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

if they weren't abusive then they wouldn't be banned - don't need their sort at the game

Get yer camera at the ready for Saturday . . some foul language expected on the Plaza !

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Lifetime ban. 

You got a link to the Twitter? 

Bit brutal if someone's been banned just for shouting at the manager 

Pasquale for King

Lifetime ban. 

I can’t see anything, is it the Hearts page?

1 minute ago, jambocub said:

You got a link to the Twitter? 

Bit brutal if someone's been banned just for shouting at the manager 

was probably worse than just shouting to be honest.

some of the stuff shouted is quite obscene!  And I know for a fact that Budge doesn't like it at all

Lifetime ban. 

Looks like it was more than 1 fan banned. A few people by the looks of it. 

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

some of the stuff shouted is quite obscene!  And I know for a fact that Budge doesn't like it at all

What did she say to you about it?

sounds like she was proper upset. 

Just now, Natural Orders said:

It's football and its one thing that aint going to change. 

When results are going bad the manager will get it in the neck .

If results continue to be poor and theres no change of manager then the board generally  kop it next .

It's the same at every club all over the world. 

Hopegully  we can string a run of results together to get a bit feel good factor back 

Chaka Demus & pliers
4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

At the football? Obscene language? Whatever next.