• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FruitJuice

• Bazzas right boot

• davemclaren

• shaun.lawson

NaturalOrder74

It’s frustrating when you see the state hibs are in and we have such a good squad we could really be miles clear by now, again if he was going to get sacked I reckon it would have been today so I’ll be surprised if any action will be taken now 

19 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

The Hearts have had enough of stalling and excuses. Craig Levein and his assistants need to be sacked. Ann Budge you are either with the Hearts support or your against us. For the sake of our club act this week as we will not take anymore of a team of good players being mismanaged by people who are not up to the job.

What exactly are we going to do if she doesn’t? I think that’s more pertinent now than another thread saying what’s been said 100’s of times on other threads?

20 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Her career to date has little to zero relevance regarding the footballing side of the club, do you think that in any of her past business dealings she has left the central purpose of the business under the complete control of a single individual whilst knowing nothing of what that individual actually does?

No, and I don’t think that’s the case here either. 

18 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

You’re persistent, i’ll give you that.

Secondly, you don’t speak for all of us. 

About 85% of us.

Probably.

Geoff Kilpatrick
20 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

You’re persistent, i’ll give you that.

Secondly, you don’t speak for all of us. 

The day Mitch speaks for me is the day I book in to Dignitas.

30 minutes ago, farin said:

He couldn’t cut it at Dundee, hopefully we’ll be setting our sights higher than him when the time comes.. 

Im in two minds on it. I think as a head coach maybe as he tried to play good football. Dundees budget was 6th highest though and aside from Kamara im not sure they had a good signing (dont know if he even signed him) That concerns me greatly with our larger budget. I am reliably informed McCann wouldn’t come in unless as Head Coach though. 

She'll alienate fans even more is she sticks by Levein here. Money talks when it comes to Anne Budge so unless there's a severe downturn in financial incomings i can see him getting more time. It's hypocrisy at the highest level when you think Cathro was punted with a better record than Levein currently has 

1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

She said as much on Day 1 of the job "I don't the first about running a football club so will be relying on Craig".

It's something her dwindling band of Sheeple that think 'Her Majesty' can do absolutely no wrong seem to have forgotten.  Must have very short, or more likely, selective, memories. 

I made this point yesterday.

She did admit to not knowing the first thing about running a football club but that was 5 years ago, no way is she as clueless now.

1 hour ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

It’s not true, it’s £180 for Skyline.

For around £80 for other suites yes such as Heritage, Strongbow.

Unless I’m wrong, as you mentioned today that you looked at the website, was it an update on their prices?

A weblink should clarify this up if you have it.

Was the £80 not just for a meal in the Skyline lounge? Nothing to do with watching a game.

Edit: Just checked and it is.

A three-course A la Carte menu awaits guests on Friday 27th and Saturday, 28th September, complete with a selection of hand-picked wines. Reservations on both evenings can be booked from 6:30pm.

Edited by graygo

been here before
14 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

You never have nothing to say but just pull folk up for starting threads, give yourself a break 

Good input criticising the very thing you're doing. But when its the same shite started 100 times a day youll find the same replies get posted, its tedious as **** now. Like Ann Budge is going to keep an eye out for mitch's slaverings  😅.

But then if you dont like the replies then feel free to put me on ignore. I dint think its too much of a difficult process and Im sure Ill cope.

You da man, give yourself a break though.

👍

Edited by been here before

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Since Neilson left we've been pish. Budge has been in control and overseen a disastrous management of our first team. From Cathro right through to Levein chucking in the towel last season.  The intellectuals on here thinking getting to the SC final was an achievement worthy of praise when it was the minimum expectation given the quality of opponent. The fact is it gave a false account of how we did last season. While I expect some to try and twist reality because they feel a connection to Levein I don't expect it from our owner. I just don't think she takes the footballing side all too seriously. It doesn't mirror her success.

Ultimately Budge is just as accountable as Levein for this mess. Any competently run football club would have seen a change way before now. 

Exactly ,nicely put 👏👏👏

20 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

Just most of us

9 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

About 85% of us.

Probably.

Nope. Most folk want him to stay as DoF. Mitch wants him out the club. So clearly not.

7 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The day Mitch speaks for me is the day I book in to Dignitas.

:rofl:

1 hour ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

It’s not true, it’s £180 for Skyline.

For around £80 for other suites yes such as Heritage, Strongbow.

Unless I’m wrong, as you mentioned today that you looked at the website, was it an update on their prices?

A weblink should clarify this up if you have it.

Apologies. I thought it was the same one as a few weeks ago that was £80 when there wasnt a game on but you're right, it is £180

We definitely don’t need another thread about this, some people on here are broken records. Levein will be gone very soon if things don’t improve.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The poll indicates more than 50% want Levein to stay at Tynecastle. 

Just not as manager .

Maybe we can run a poll on Ann Budge too

Edited by Sir Gio

32 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Oh good. 

Yet another thread saying exactly the same thing as every other one! 

I thought this was slightly different .

The headline had more of an old newspaper type headline.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Sir Gio said:

The poll indicates more than 50% want Levein to stay at Tynecastle. 

Just not as manager 

And yet none of those selecting the Levein to stay option consider the potential limiting effect that would have on successors.

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

So they should stop trying to sell tickets?

I think the fans would prefer an update on Leveins position after the weekend. 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

And yet none of those selecting the Levein to stay option consider the potential limiting effect that would have on successors.

Yes we do. All depends on his new remit as DoF doesn’t it. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

I thought it would happen today if it was going to happen. Looks like we are stuck with him. Fully expect more pain in the coming weeks now.

Would it be ridiculous for everyone to get right behind the team and lift them. 

Show just great a support we are. 

Or have I lost the plot. Don't answer  :lol:

Brighton Jambo
41 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

The Hearts have had enough of stalling and excuses. Craig Levein and his assistants need to be sacked. Ann Budge you are either with the Hearts support or your against us. For the sake of our club act this week as we will not take anymore of a team of good players being mismanaged by people who are not up to the job.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Eh....we have been talking about that regularly today 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Eh....we have been talking about that regularly today 

If so, apologies. It's morning here and I'm playing catch up.

10 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

I think the fans would prefer an update on Leveins position after the weekend. 

I think we have it already. 

2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

It’s a bit like the Sergio Hartley Locke Presley even JJ talk. Sentimental nonsense that half this board use to slag Budge  and others re Levein. 

Dont worry though  it won’t be McCann Have it on very good authority that as of two weeks ago there had been zero contact with McCann re managers job. 

Struggle to believe that. Our resident ITK’er told us McCann was taking the job in the summer. 

6 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Struggle to believe that. Our resident ITK’er told us McCann was taking the job in the summer. 

McCann was in the Directors’ Box in last two home matches and O’Neill too.

Budge gets such an easy ride. She can do no wrong to some. 100% Levein 0% Budge.  Budge is the head of the organisation, she is the top dog. How the **** can she be so blameless. She started all this soft as shite walkover nonsense and Levein is just a product of her feather fist.

Just now, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

McCann been on radio Scotland the last few home games. Very open and honest opinions but didnt get stuck in as much as Stewart. Not a Sean Clare fan

1 minute ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

I was at the hospital on Sunday picking up my gran, but they didn’t let me scrub up and perform surgery on anyone. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If so, apologies. It's morning here and I'm playing catch up.

No worries. My view is that there's no way he could have any responsibility the first team and commonly do we still actually require the role anyhow. 

Good luck catching up it's all over the place,  yesterday for you 

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, kila said:

Well, there is always tomorrow

giphy.gif?cid=790b76117b722b8c1d4590e282

yep, greatness is just around the corner, on the cusp of a great outcome :ninja: 

Francis Albert
40 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Yes we do. All depends on his new remit as DoF doesn’t it. 

The DoF is head of the so called "football department". If not that then what? And if not that, why have a post of DoF? 

What on earth could any other "new remit" be?

Director of cone placements?

17 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

McCann been on radio Scotland the last few home games. Very open and honest opinions but didnt get stuck in as much as Stewart. Not a Sean Clare fan

So was he on the radio or in the Directors box for last two home games? 

Just now, Francis Albert said:

The DoF is head of the so called "football department". If not that then what? And if not that, why have a post of DoF? 

What on earth could any other "new remit" be?

Director of cone placements?

Never heard of Sporting Directors? Lots of clubs have them with the first team a separate dept. Man U, Arsenal, Man C to name three 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

So was he on the radio or in the Directors box for last two home games? 

He was working for the beeb but not park of the commentary team. On the sportsound podcast on Saturday 

Just now, Newton51 said:

He was working for the beeb but not park of the commentary team. On the sportsound podcast on Saturday 

No surprise then that his comp ticket was for the Directors box. 

47 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Only a Sith deals in absolutes 

Is Ann Rey...the one you thought was the saviour but will end up the dark Sith? 😐

Just now, soonbe110 said:

No surprise then that his comp ticket was for the Directors box. 

Correct, he was sitting alone watching the match.

He left around 5.40pm.