Budgement day 2

pointon

Tennant's  6's
14 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Nothing from the club regarding the current situation is unacceptable, and shows a lack of respect towards the fans. 

Can see this season turning to sh!t already, unless theres a miraculous turnaround .

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FruitJuice

• Bazzas right boot

• davemclaren

• shaun.lawson

John mcCartney
11 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He’s a troll that’s why he changed his username.

I heard Scott Wilson announcing some punters birthday or summat at half time on Saturday.
Noah Claydon was the rather unusual moniker.....might be the poster on here.

dont believe for a second old Budgie was in the bar.......thats the fecking last place she would be after the game,probably bulleted just before the end of the shambles towards Rosewell,Midlothian.Been told thats her manor.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, John mcCartney said:

I heard Scott Wilson announcing some punters birthday or summat at half time on Saturday.

dont believe for a second old Budgie was in the bar.......thats the fecking last place she would be after the game,probably bulleted just before the end of the shambles towards Rosewell,Midlothian.Been told thats her manor.

Probably it is.

16 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Nothing from the club regarding the current situation is unacceptable, and shows a lack of respect towards the fans. 

Agree in part, disagree in part. I disagree in the sense that the club can't be making official statements after a draw at home... or even after just 4 league games. HOWEVER...

Are there any journalists reading this post? We know you read this forum. We know you're forever nicking stuff off here to pass off as your own stories, you lazy wage thieving layabouts. Well... I've got a story for you. No need to thank me! It's the easiest story you'll ever write, if only one of you could be bothered.

On August 2, Ann Budge published a detailed statement on the club website about our financial and off-field position. She specifically stated that the communication had been split into two parts, and that "for those of you who are more interested in the current situation and next season’s plans, Part 2 will follow shortly".

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/chairmans-statement-1

Now, I doubt there's a single Hearts fan anywhere who isn't more interested in the current situation, ie. the situation on the pitch. And it's not like Mrs Budge has ever been quiet in making her thoughts known before. If there was a European Official Club Statement Champions League, we'd have won it for the last 5 years running. 

Yet at the very time the fans are turning on the manager, the atmosphere is becoming more and more poisonous, and our manager oversees a disastrous slump which has been going on for over 10 months solid, it's all gone mysteriously quiet. A month on, Part 2 of our owner's statement still hasn't been published. 

Could one of you good for nothing imbeciles kindly ask her why?

Yours in sport etc etc...

37 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Yip. I feel the same. You couldn't keep ann or craig quiet when things were going well, now nowhere to be seen or heard. 

There is a post on the Hearts website today, trying to punt £80 a pop tickets for the skyline lounge. That sums the club up at the moment. More interested in the corporate and business side. 

maroonlegions
18 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Agree in part, disagree in part. I disagree in the sense that the club can't be making official statements after a draw at home... or even after just 4 league games. HOWEVER...

Are there any journalists reading this post? We know you read this forum. We know you're forever nicking stuff off here to pass off as your own stories, you lazy wage thieving layabouts. Well... I've got a story for you. No need to thank me! It's the easiest story you'll ever write, if only one of you could be bothered.

On August 2, Ann Budge published a detailed statement on the club website about our financial and off-field position. She specifically stated that the communication had been split into two parts, and that "for those of you who are more interested in the current situation and next season’s plans, Part 2 will follow shortly".

Now, I doubt there's a single Hearts fan anywhere who isn't more interested in the current situation, ie. the situation on the pitch. And it's not like Mrs Budge has ever been quiet in making her thoughts known before. If there was a European Official Club Statement Champions League, we'd have won it for the last 5 years running. 

Yet at the very time the fans are turning on the manager, the atmosphere is becoming more and more poisonous, and our manager oversees a disastrous slump which has been going on for over 10 months solid, it's all gone mysteriously quiet. A month on, Part 2 of our owner's statement still hasn't been published. 

:shockio:

Newspaper sport stories, regurninated   headlines  from stuff on Kickback.:arry:

Edited by maroonlegions

26 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

At a board meeting in the stadium until late on Saturday, just like after every home game 

3 hours ago, dazinho88 said:

Why do I keep reading Neil feckin McCanns name as a suggestion by various people on this forum? His Dundee team were shite, I know the players were pretty mince but they played shite football and seemed clueless. 

I like the idea of JJ in as a footballing advisor to Ann Budge and then invite applications from interested managers not head coaches, not Directors of Football, just a manager. 

It’s a bit like the Sergio Hartley Locke Presley even JJ talk. Sentimental nonsense that half this board use to slag Budge  and others re Levein. 

Dont worry though  it won’t be McCann Have it on very good authority that as of two weeks ago there had been zero contact with McCann re managers job. 

2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

I think Neil McCann would be a decent shout, but this place would go into meltdown and this is probably the most tolerant of all the non club social sites.

Based on his outstanding and long management career I presume? He is in the category along with Presley Locke Hartley et al - former players who have poor to average records as managers. Why would we want any of them? Which of these could be seen as a real upgrade on Levein or Neilson for that matter. If we want change we need to be ambitious otherwise we will be in the same place in 6-9 months time. To be honest it’s a rock and a hard place for Mrs Budge. Experienced successful managers come expensive these days. In local terms only McInnes or O’Neill really fit the bill of being ambitious and an upgrade on what we have had. Both would be expensive to prise out of current roles. Looking down south and it’s equally as expensive to hire Championship club managers so unless she really pushes the boat out we are looking at League1/2 managers or foreigners. Tough call

John mcCartney
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

At a board meeting in the stadium until late on Saturday, just like after every home game 

Righto,
imagine the atmosphere in there when Levein walked in......ooooofffftttt
Does anyone out there know the others on the board Cumming,Windram,Hogg,Wallace and know them enough to believe that they would make their voices heard re this shambles ? you know,owning their cojones

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Based on his outstanding and long management career I presume? He is in the category along with Presley Locke Hartley et al - former players who have poor to average records as managers. Why would we want any of them? Which of these could be seen as a real upgrade on Levein or Neilson for that matter. If we want change we need to be ambitious otherwise we will be in the same place in 6-9 months time. To be honest it’s a rock and a hard place for Mrs Budge. Experienced successful managers come expensive these days. In local terms only McInnes or O’Neill really fit the bill of being ambitious and an upgrade on what we have had. Both would be expensive to prise out of current roles. Looking down south and it’s equally as expensive to hire Championship club managers so unless she really pushes the boat out we are looking at League1/2 managers or foreigners. Tough call

Don't you worry, even if Levein is to be punted we'll appoint the cheapest/laziest option out there.

Edited by RudiHMFC

Just now, RudiHMFC said:

Don't you worry, even if Levein is to be punted we'll appoint the cheapest/laziest option out there.

I’d doubt that. Not her style in career to date. According to folk that worked for her in the past she builds teams, allows certain amount of failure/poor performance as long as it’s remedied fairly quickly. But strikes  very strongly and quickly when it’s clear change is needed. Think our former COO found that out too. 

Wouldnt surprise me if she is trying to fast- track the handover from Levein to a new head coach that was planned for next summer. Assuming they know who they wanted. 

23 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I would love to know in what way you think hibs handled the Lennon fiasco ‘properly’. 

Employment law and PR wise it was an utter disaster for the cub. 

Was settled fairly by everyone involved,What's your problem with that?

56 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Second this. 

21 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

It’s a bit like the Sergio Hartley Locke Presley even JJ talk. Sentimental nonsense that half this board use to slag Budge  and others re Levein. 

Dont worry though  it won’t be McCann Have it on very good authority that as of two weeks ago there had been zero contact with McCann re managers job. 

I suppose there might be an element of sentiment in my choice but he knows the expectation levels around the support (merited or not) and could easily offer Ann advice on footballing matters when required with his knowledge of Scottish football at various levels. I believe he'd know and respect the boundaries of that position and not interfere, purely advise when asked for input. 

As for McCann, I hope you are correct and it remains the case!! 

8 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

You called?

:vrface:

Robbie Neilson (Prem only) P 53 W 25 D 16 L 12 F 88 A 57 Pts 91 Win% 47 Pts/game 1.72

Craig Levein P 76 W 26 D 20 L 30 F 83 A 91 Pts 98 Win% 34 Pts/game 1.29

It's all very well you considering yourself the voice of reason all the time. But not when it's the voice of complete unreason, as is the case here.

Shaun I have you on ignore as I can’t be hooped with yer childlike attempts to sook upto the TH lads as evidenced here.

I very clearly said without the Championship

Neilson p70 w33 d 18 l19 47%  so 5 points better off prior to Saturday. 

As I said you can make stats do anything you want too. 

Don’t bother replying 👍🏻

48 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Yip. I feel the same. You couldn't keep ann or craig quiet when things were going well, now nowhere to be seen or heard. 

There is a post on the Hearts website today, trying to punt £80 a pop tickets for the skyline lounge. That sums the club up at the moment. More interested in the corporate and business side. 

So they should stop trying to sell tickets?

Just now, farin said:

Me neither, apart from being a former player, It would be disastrous for us if he were to get the gig. 

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Not sure what Neil McCann has done to justify inclusion on any shortlist. 

Daza said he was coming in months ago as he had been at Riccarton a few days , he’s been included in every debate or shortlist since. 

Nelly Terraces
5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Ann Budge knows she is completely clueless at running a football club and is 100% dependent on Levein.

She said as much on Day 1 of the job "I don't the first about running a football club so will be relying on Craig".

It's something her dwindling band of Sheeple that think 'Her Majesty' can do absolutely no wrong seem to have forgotten.  Must have very short, or more likely, selective, memories. 

56 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

It’s not true, it’s £180 for Skyline.

For around £80 for other suites yes such as Heritage, Strongbow.

Unless I’m wrong, as you mentioned today that you looked at the website, was it an update on their prices?

A weblink should clarify this up if you have it.

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, John mcCartney said:

Don't believe for a second old Budgie was in the bar.......thats the fecking last place she would be after the game,probably bulleted just before the end of the shambles towards Rosewell,Midlothian.Been told thats her manor.

Pathetic. You don't deserve a successful club.

28 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

She said as much on Day 1 of the job "I don't the first about running a football club so will be relying on Craig".

It's something her dwindling band of Sheeple that think 'Her Majesty' can do absolutely no wrong seem to have forgotten.  Must have very short, or more likely, selective, memories. 

It really is not a healthy environment. An owner and manager should have a good relationship but **** me this is something else.

The Hearts have had enough of stalling and excuses. Craig Levein and his assistants need to be sacked. Ann Budge you are either with the Hearts support or your against us. For the sake of our club act this week as we will not take anymore of a team of good players being mismanaged by people who are not up to the job.

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

I’d doubt that. Not her style in career to date. According to folk that worked for her in the past she builds teams, allows certain amount of failure/poor performance as long as it’s remedied fairly quickly. But strikes  very strongly and quickly when it’s clear change is needed. 

Her career to date has little to zero relevance regarding the footballing side of the club, do you think that in any of her past business dealings she has left the central purpose of the business under the complete control of a single individual whilst knowing nothing of what that individual actually does?

Just now, been here before said:

Cool.

This isnt being discussed anywhere else.

I wonder which thread this will get merged with

Brexit ?

😉

Adam_the_legend
35 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

She’s made mistakes but I don’t think the pitchforks are really needed right now. She has been a football club owner for 5 years, I’m sure she knows more than day one. 

6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

The Hearts have had enough of stalling and excuses. Craig Levein and his assistants need to be sacked. Ann Budge you are either with the Hearts support or your against us. For the sake of our club act this week as we will not take anymore of a team of good players being mismanaged by people who are not up to the job.

Great post Mitch

7 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Oh good. 

Yet another thread saying exactly the same thing as every other one! 

You know dont need to read and comment if not keen on a particular thread

Just now, J80MBO said:

You know dont need to read and comment if not keen on a particular thread

It's the repetition I'm not keen on. 

I said...... its the repetition...... 

Adam_the_legend
7 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

You’re persistent, i’ll give you that.

Secondly, you don’t speak for all of us. 

Just most of us

GorgieRules22
15 minutes ago, been here before said:

Cool.

This isnt being discussed anywhere else.

I wonder which thread this will get merged with

You never have nothing to say but just pull folk up for starting threads, give yourself a break 

John mcCartney
41 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Pathetic. You don't deserve a successful club.

hehe
im pointing out that she would be pilloried in there,thats all
alcohol infused frustration venting towards the owner would be a nap surely tf

1 minute ago, heartandsoul said:

The way things are going, he will here this time next year .....

And here was me hoping Mitch was going to be banned from here some time soon! 

I thought it would happen today if it was going to happen. Looks like we are stuck with him. Fully expect more pain in the coming weeks now.