Anyone ever managed to get a rebate for a season ticket.....?

Section Q

19 hours ago, Section Q said:

500 smackers and so far only used for two draws with Ross County and Hamilton Accies.

If enough of us ask for our money back Mrs Budge might get the message..

:cornette:

A new low for the forum. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• Section Q

• been here before

• YouLetYourClubDie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stephen Muddie
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

:cornette:

A new low for the forum. 

He's only trolling Ray. He's not a lily livered cumnugget after all.

1 hour ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

My mental health comes first and after a great week at work last week I am still shaking with rage after Saturday. Budge's comments about Levein doing a good job and Levein laughing at the deluded fans with unrealistic expectations showed the contempt with which they hold us. 

SHAKING WITH RAGE

:rofl:

1 hour ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

My mental health comes first and after a great week at work last week I am still shaking with rage after Saturday. Budge's comments about Levein doing a good job and Levein laughing at the deluded fans with unrealistic expectations showed the contempt with which they hold us. 

I think you need to see a doctor if you are still shaking with rage.

been here before

"utterly devestated... ruined weekend... shaking with rage...".

A full 2 days after the game.

Some people just arent cut out to follow a football team.

7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

As confirmed last season it will be the lowest finished team that will take the hit.

As confirmed this morning - every time I leave my house, the first two cars to pass me will be a blue one followed by a grey one.

42 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Great stuff bud. I suspected this but thought I'd get well wired into your pussy ass anyway.

😸

9 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Two seasons running we have lost a home game due to finishing 6th. Finishing 6th and being out of the running for Europe meant that we where given an extra away game after the split instead of a home game. It’s not hard to understand what I8 is saying. 

That isn't true though, last season we had 19 home games, 17 before the split and 2 after, the season before we only had 18 home but not last season.

58 minutes ago, Stuart G said:

That isn't true though, last season we had 19 home games, 17 before the split and 2 after, the season before we only had 18 home but not last season.

Yeah but we missed out on a home tie due to the split. That was his point. I didnt say I agree with it just pointing out what he was implying. 

I was in Roseburn and despite the 2 draws my 7 year old loves going to Tynecastle so I've just paid the difference and upgraded to include Auld Firm and Derby games. If we end up playing Auld Firm and Hibs after split I'm getting more games compared to Cat B season ticket after split and better value but irrespective I canny wait to get to the games. My laddie learning exactly what its like to be a Jambo the noo, that's for sure 😉

23 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

I was in Roseburn and despite the 2 draws my 7 year old loves going to Tynecastle so I've just paid the difference and upgraded to include Auld Firm and Derby games. If we end up playing Auld Firm and Hibs after split I'm getting more games compared to Cat B season ticket after split and better value but irrespective I canny wait to get to the games. My laddie learning exactly what its like to be a Jambo the noo, that's for sure 😉

There was a time when that would be seen as good parenting, not so sure now. :( 

45 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Yeah but we missed out on a home tie due to the split. That was his point. I didnt say I agree with it just pointing out what he was implying. 

We didn't miss out, there are 38 games and we got 19 at home, how did we miss out last season?

8 minutes ago, Stuart G said:

We didn't miss out, there are 38 games and we got 19 at home, how did we miss out last season?

Stuart, i’d leave it. 

You are correct but in the world of Kickback, facts are not highlighted, just ignored !

2 hours ago, Stuart G said:

Oops. Bit of a Beamer for me. You are correct. 

Bridge of Djoum
8 hours ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

It only counts if you’re LITERALLY shaking with rage.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
8 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Oops. Bit of a Beamer for me. You are correct. 

So it turns out i8's attempt at making a point was perfectly easy to understand, it just wasn't true. Who'd have thought it. 😆

7 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

If you throw an official scarf onto the pitch, in first three home games, I think you get a partial refund.

I think. T+cs

I think it has to be fully on the pitch though to prove that you have displayed sufficient vehemence to throw it that far. Remember to sew a note including your name and season ticket number into the scarf.

On 01/09/2019 at 22:08, Mikey1874 said:

I thought they were decent games.

Entertaining enough. 

rather a boring game and a win for us, maybe ive got it all wrong.

YouLetYourClubDie
15 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

I think you need to see a doctor if you are still shaking with rage.

Thanks for the advice 👍

YouLetYourClubDie
8 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

It only counts if you’re LITERALLY shaking with rage.

It's easy when you are sitting at the othet side of the world to brush off 3 points in 33 and relegation form for nearly a year now. Not so much if you spend thousands of pounds to watch the dross on show.

The thread was clearly started by a well pissed off supporter and I'm sure it wasn't meant to be taken too seriously.

However once one of the zoomers reacts  the pack descends and the mutual cyber wank fest of slagging someone off begins.

It was clearly tongue in cheek FFS. 

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

The thread was clearly started by a well pissed off supporter and I'm sure it wasn't meant to be taken too seriously.

However once one of the zoomers reacts  the pack descends and the mutual cyber wank fest of slagging someone off begins.

Some very good points there, yes i have been frowned upon by the pack on numerous times, not pleasant.:sad:

2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I think people can be excused for confusing satire with the real thing when real opinions expressed on here over the last wee while have at times been more extreme than satire could have been. :)

But you go on sitting in your ivory tower having a go at the ordinary punters defending their club with their "mutual cyber wank fest".

3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Some very good points there, yes i have been frowned upon by the pack on numerous times, not pleasant.:sad:

Never worry about the pack. If you believe enough in what you have to say, say it nonetheless and stick by it.

Just now, redjambo said:

Never worry about the pack. If you believe enough in what you have to say, say it nonetheless and stick by it.

cheers redjambo.

YouLetYourClubDie
15 hours ago, been here before said:

"utterly devestated... ruined weekend... shaking with rage...".

A full 2 days after the game.

Some people just arent cut out to follow a football team.

You sound like the sort of fan who isn't bothered about the result.

Just now, YouLetYourClubDie said:

There's a huge grey area between "not being bothered about the result" and "shaking with rage two days later after the game", an area where 99.99% of fans inhabit.

Criticising the latter does not mean being one of the former.

But you knew that (I hope).

been here before
46 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

More the type who can rationalise it as a game of football, feel a bit pissed off at the time but then move on and not have it envelope my life and dictate my very being.

Edited by been here before

58 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I think people can be excused for confusing satire with the real thing when real opinions expressed on here over the last wee while have at times been more extreme than satire could have been. :)

But you go on sitting in your ivory tower having a go at the ordinary punters defending their club with their "mutual cyber wank fest".

"The real thing" ?

You actually believed he was going to try and get a refund?

Are you an "ordinary punter" ?

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

"The real thing" ?

No, of course I didn't, but it doesn't surprise me at all that others did or assumed it to be trolling behaviour. There have been plenty opinions expressed like over the last wee while. And I certainly don't blame folk for their immediate reactions in defending the club and having a go at the OP.

I am far from "ordinary", and you'd better believe it. ;)

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

I think it has to be fully on the pitch though to prove that you have displayed sufficient vehemence to throw it that far. Remember to sew a note including your name and season ticket number into the scarf.

Only if you are below row 15, anything above that just needs to be touching the grass.

Them's the roolz.

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

If you are the first zoomer to respond can you be seen as being part of a pack?

YouLetYourClubDie
2 hours ago, redjambo said:

There's a huge grey area between "not being bothered about the result" and "shaking with rage two days later after the game", an area where 99.99% of fans inhabit.

Criticising the latter does not mean being one of the former.

But you knew that (I hope).

Fair point. Saturday was the tipping point for me in moving from being apathetic and a bit pissed off to absolutely fuming. I think a lot of others will reach this point after ER when we are bottom of the league having just been pumped by an awful Hibs team. Maybe if we he had been more angry before now we could have forced Budge to act. 

Stephen Muddie
2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

"The real thing" ?

Listen, it's not beyond the realms of kickback possibility...

Signed, A. Zoomer