Anyone ever managed to get a rebate for a season ticket.....?

Section Q

YouLetYourClubDie

I already regret wasting 500 quid on a season ticket but won't be back until Levein is emptied from the club. I am absolutely devastated today and have come to the decision that I am not letting one man ruin my every weekend. Least when you don't go to the games it easy to get over another shocking performance/result. I was at all the League Cup games and the writing was on the wall when East Fife and Dundee Utd more than matched us. Levein is doing a good job though so nothing to worry about eh. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• Section Q

• been here before

• YouLetYourClubDie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

They're not guaranteed regardless of where you finish. 

As confirmed last season it will be the lowest finished team that will take the hit.

AlphonseCapone
12 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Mate, there’s a group of bangers on Twitter called “Gorgie Loyal”. They claim “50 people’s” have stopped their FoH subs and urged others to “ join the movement”.

maybe you could seek advice from this outstanding group of thinkers. 

Walking away is the mini hun way.... 

This thread though :rofl: what an embarrassment. Don't just delete your account, you should delete your Internet after this. 

19 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Even with just the 18 games it still works out cheaper.

He's talking tripe as usual.

I never said I agreed with what he was going on about, just pointing out what people seemed to be missing with his point. 

14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

As confirmed last season it will be the lowest finished team that will take the hit.

No it ain’t.

In the last Cup winning season we were 6th at the split and got another 3home games. 16 before the split, 3 after, 19 all in.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Rather worrying that you had ready access to such a photo.

The joy of the Internet, anything you want is just a click away! 

12 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Did you ask for a rebate when we got relegated?

Our relegation season had "all" fans behind the team. Hammered and bullied nearly every week and our home support applauded the young guys from the pitch. Don't confuse the present day sh.te with that season.

And to answer your question, no I've never asked for a rebate. The thread was started tongue in cheek after a belly full of beer. Lighten up. Nice to see the Neanderthals can read.......!!

!  

Sexton Hardcastle

Christ. Thought the management of this club were bad but the fans are just different level of idiot.

Like at me look at me.

11 minutes ago, graygo said:

Is it worth pointing out that we are unbeaten in the league at home this season?

IMPRESSIVE............!!!

13 hours ago, Section Q said:

500 smackers and so far only used for two draws with Ross County and Hamilton Accies.

If enough of us ask for our money back Mrs Budge might get the message..

Did you pay extra when we were top of the league after the first 10 league games last season? 

Ridiculous concept.

Edited by iainmac

2 minutes ago, cruzabic said:

I'll start a petition to get 50 real hearts fans to chip in a tenner so you can get away from the club.

What's a real fan...............?

AlphonseCapone
6 minutes ago, Section Q said:

What's a real fan...............?

Someone who continues to support the club through thick and thin and doesn't walk away when things get tough under the guise of "protesting"? 

3 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Someone who continues to support the club through thick and thin and doesn't walk away when things get tough under the guise of "protesting"? 

Well I'd say most of us meet that criteria, it's not that difficult. What about y'self.......???

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

Yes i did in 2000-01 in november i handed in my ST and got a refund with no questions asked.

👍

Unfortunately, you put your money on a donkey in the derby. You knew that it was a donkey last time out, and that it might be a donkey again. In these circumstances, no refund is due. 

You have indeed put your money on an SPFL donkey. The best advice I can give, is don't do it again, and learn by your mistakes. 

Until this donkey has a new leader, it will continue to fail.

Edited by innerjambo

4 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Unfortunately, you put your money on a donkey in the derby. You knew that it was a donkey last time out, and that it might be a donkey again. In these circumstances, no refund is due. 

You have indeed put your money on an SPFL donkey. The best advice I can give, is don't do it again, and learn by your mistakes. 

Until this donkey has a new leader, it will continue to fail.

..........................deep.....!!!

22 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

:spoton:

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

does it matter ? I'm honest enough to admit i handed in my ST and got a refund.

Are you honest enough to admit you made that up ?

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

does it matter ? I'm honest enough to admit i handed in my ST and got a refund.

Because i imagine under some circumstances ( such as illness etc.. ) a football club may be minded to refund. However, none of my business. 

8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Are you honest enough to admit you made that up ?

Now don’t call me a liar. 1 Season I handed in my ST and got a refund.

If you have a problem with that I don’t really care.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Debating aside, you do question your sanity.

Its not cheap and right now, its expensive torture, and I don't just mean the football, the level of wit is sliding rapidly with the play. 

And for about 25 minutes on Saturday the crowd were with us. Then Berra and White reminded us of our dark place

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Debating aside, you do question your sanity.

Its not cheap and right now, its expensive torture, and I don't just mean the football, the level of wit is sliding rapidly with the play. 

And for about 25 minutes on Saturday the crowd were with us. Then Berra and White reminded us of our dark place

Yip. How quickly optimism is sucked out of you. 😄

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Because i imagine under some circumstances ( such as illness etc.. ) a football club may be minded to refund. However, none of my business. 

Thank you.

Bridge of Djoum
3 hours ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

I already regret wasting 500 quid on a season ticket but won't be back until Levein is emptied from the club. I am absolutely devastated today and have come to the decision that I am not letting one man ruin my every weekend. Least when you don't go to the games it easy to get over another shocking performance/result. I was at all the League Cup games and the writing was on the wall when East Fife and Dundee Utd more than matched us. Levein is doing a good job though so nothing to worry about eh. 

If you are “devastated” and football results “ruin your weekend” I’d suggest you need more in your life. 

Not really into this thread but FWIW I got a refund on a ST. I think it was around 1995/96 season?

I lost my job and couldn't keep up the monthly payments on the finance plan. I called the club and they refunded my my last payment made and also cancelled the season ticket - I'd only paid 2 months of the payment plan. They sorted it all, I didn't even have to ring the finance provider.

I wouldn't cancel it for us being poor or not being happy with the management. That's totally ridiculous.

Bridge of Djoum

I went for a haircut recently, wasn’t overly impressed with the results. I asked for a rebate/refund and he said no but I could have the hair to keep. 

I feel we both won. 

Id call myself a loyal customer but I won’t be back until he makes my haircut better. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This has got potential.

Do you think Sky would refund me, this series of The Blacklist has been a bit slow in truth, and I didn't really care for England winning the last Test Match, no matter the brilliance of a man who got away with knocking seven bells out of a punter in a street brawl ( woe betide marking a ball with sandpaper though - I digress!!!)

I'm sure there are more out there.

Bridge of Djoum
3 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Walking away is the mini hun way.... 

This thread though :rofl: what an embarrassment. Don't just delete your account, you should delete your Internet after this. 

When challenged on the “loyal” part of the name, they scurry and claim it’s about being loyal through thick and thin. This is obviously bollocks as they are doing the Rangers thing and walking away. What’s also Rangers is saying loyal when you really mean staunch. A meander through their posts and the Union flags on their bio’s tell wonderful stories... 

43 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Now don’t call me a liar. 1 Season I handed in my ST and got a refund.

If you have a problem with that I don’t really care.

I only saw 4 home games season before last because I went overseas for 8 months and left my season ticket on the supporters bus for anyone who wanted to go to a game. Did think about enquiring about a partial refund though, hence this thread which seems to have everyone in a tiz.....!

Bridge of Djoum
8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

It is barely discounted. Under Budge we are so shit we can barely gaurantee 19 home games or top 6 finish. 

43472E49-9BA9-4109-B7E6-CA819E75FC23.png

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Aye, certain circumstances like being sectioned or going to prison. 

Makes sense given the poster in question. 

Going with some "fans" attitude and comments on here the club would pay certain folk not to come back. 

The boy waving the uj canvas springs to mind. 

YouLetYourClubDie
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

If you are “devastated” and football results “ruin your weekend” I’d suggest you need more in your life. 

Ditching going to Hearts games and finding another hobby is what I plan on doing. 

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Ditching going to Hearts games and finding another hobby is what I plan on doing. 

That’s great! And when things are going well again you can slither back. 

baron of ness
17 hours ago, Section Q said:

500 smackers and so far only used for two draws with Ross County and Hamilton Accies.

If enough of us ask for our money back Mrs Budge might get the message..

Get a grip.

been here before
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

HeDoesDoWalkingAway

YouLetYourClubDie
4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

My mental health comes first and after a great week at work last week I am still shaking with rage after Saturday. Budge's comments about Levein doing a good job and Levein laughing at the deluded fans with unrealistic expectations showed the contempt with which they hold us. 

YouLetYourClubDie
11 minutes ago, been here before said:

HeDoesDoWalkingAway

The club have my money for this year so I doubt Budge will care. 

been here before
24 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

The club have my money for this year so I doubt Budge will care. 

Or any of us.

But at least you've got to let it all out. 

Cheerio now.

Edited by been here before

18 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge gives zero ****s. She would probably be scratching her head reading this forum wondering why we are all not worshipping her.

We should start a competion similar to Where's Wally. 

Where's I8. 

There he is, popping up on every thread with his usual side splitting observations.   Observations based on staying home and not going to games. What a weirdo. 

Stephen Muddie
6 hours ago, Section Q said:

Our relegation season had "all" fans behind the team. Hammered and bullied nearly every week and our home support applauded the young guys from the pitch. Don't confuse the present day sh.te with that season.

And to answer your question, no I've never asked for a rebate. The thread was started tongue in cheek after a belly full of beer. Lighten up. Nice to see the Neanderthals can read.......!!

!  

Great stuff bud. I suspected this but thought I'd get well wired into your pussy ass anyway.