Anyone ever managed to get a rebate for a season ticket.....?

Section Q

500 smackers and so far only used for two draws with Ross County and Hamilton Accies.

If enough of us ask for our money back Mrs Budge might get the message..

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• Section Q

• been here before

• YouLetYourClubDie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Section Q said:

500 smackers and so far only used for two draws with Ross County and Hamilton Accies.

I should have read the small print, I didn't realise the season ticket came with a guarantee of good football. 

20 minutes ago, Section Q said:

I thought they were decent games.

Entertaining enough. 

I’d suggest if you feel that way you shouldn’t of bought one in the first place knowing who was in charge of the first team.

He will be away soon enough. 

been here before
27 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Be sure to let us know how you get on.

Thought Police

Don’t think there’s a clause in the buyer agreement that Hearts have to deliver a certain number of points to your satisfaction.

**** off

Stephen Muddie

Section Quim has done it, there can be no more competitions ever. He's winning worst post of all time for me 

I mind working at UCI and a customer asked for a refund on a Large Diet Coke.

"It was flat"

"This cup is empty though?"

"I drank it all because I was really thirsty. It was really flat though. I want my money back"

I refused the refund.

Cool story though eh?

Budge gives zero ****s. She would probably be scratching her head reading this forum wondering why we are all not worshipping her.

35 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Probably best you write to this address;

12 Albion Place, Edinburgh, EH7 5QG

And ask the question ...

Bridge of Djoum

Mate, there’s a group of bangers on Twitter called “Gorgie Loyal”. They claim “50 people’s” have stopped their FoH subs and urged others to “ join the movement”.

maybe you could seek advice from this outstanding group of thinkers. 

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Probably best you write to this address;

12 Albion Place, Edinburgh, EH7 5QG

And ask the question ...

They lot would be like the Bank That Likes To Say Yes, then tell you to **** Off when you asked them for a loan. 😊

2 hours ago, Section Q said:

I know how you feel.

I had a bet on the horses which lost so I went back to the bookies and asked for my money back as I had not received customer satisfaction.

They refused but I 'm taking it further as the customer is always right. ☺

Stephen Muddie

Third post now, can't help myself. This is the worst thing I've ever seen. Just want to make the point that a season ticket guarantees you entry to all HMFC league home matches. For your money you get in and get to sit/stand and watch - that's it. 

You haven't bought a product, you haven't booked a service. You've paid a discounted price to get into football matches. Getting into each match was all you were entitled to. You have ZERO grounds for a rebate/refund. You may, under consumer law, have a degree of a cooling-off period from purchase but that's long over. Your "buyer's remorse" came too late, basically. Unlucky

5 hours ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Third post now, can't help myself. This is the worst thing I've ever seen. Just want to make the point that a season ticket guarantees you entry to all HMFC league home matches. For your money you get in and get to sit/stand and watch - that's it. 

You haven't bought a product, you haven't booked a service. You've paid a discounted price to get into football matches. Getting into each match was all you were entitled to. You have ZERO grounds for a rebate/refund. You may, under consumer law, have a degree of a cooling-off period from purchase but that's long over. Your "buyer's remorse" came too late, basically. Unlucky

It is barely discounted. Under Budge we are so shit we can barely gaurantee 19 home games or top 6 finish. 

36 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It is barely discounted. Under Budge we are so shit we can barely gaurantee 19 home games 

That doesn't make any sort of sense.

Besides, I paid 320 for mine, 19 individual home games would cost well over 500, as would 18. 'barely discounted'. 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Mate, there’s a group of bangers on Twitter called “Gorgie Loyal”. They claim “50 people’s” have stopped their FoH subs and urged others to “ join the movement”.

maybe you could seek advice from this outstanding group of thinkers. 

The Gorgie loyal doing "walking away", copying the glasgow lot in more ways than one, then. Not just union Jack's and bigoted songs. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

It is barely discounted. Under Budge we are so shit we can barely gaurantee 19 home games or top 6 finish. 

What does this even mean? 😄

been here before

:rofl:

Even Yoda would strugle with that gibberish.

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

That doesn't make any sort of sense.

Besides, I paid 320 for mine, 19 individual home games would cost well over 500, as would 18. 'barely discounted'. 

Take away the 3 less cat A games. You are obviously in the cheaper section so why are you counting that as an expensive one for walk up? Take away the game (s) you will not attend for whatever reason.

27 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

What does this even mean? 😄

Ok, 19 games are not gauranteed for 6th place finishes.

10 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

I mind working at UCI and a customer asked for a refund on a Large Diet Coke.

"It was flat"

"This cup is empty though?"

"I drank it all because I was really thirsty. It was really flat though. I want my money back"

I refused the refund.

Cool story though eh?

It was flat ?

A pretty accurate analogy, bud !

been here before
24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Take away the 3 less cat A games. You are obviously in the cheaper section so why are you counting that as an expensive one for walk up? Take away the game (s) you will not attend for whatever reason.

Now thats the bit you're an expert in.

Edited by been here before

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Barely guarantee 19 home games? What does that even mean 🥴

Two seasons running we have lost a home game due to finishing 6th. Finishing 6th and being out of the running for Europe meant that we where given an extra away game after the split instead of a home game. It’s not hard to understand what I8 is saying. 

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

Barely guarantee 19 home games? What does that even mean 🥴

And again,  you are not guaranteed 19 home games for 6th place finishes.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

You aren’t guarantee’d 19 home games unless you are the OF whats your point

51 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I overestimated ticket prices. Turns out its closer to 420. Still a decent enough discount. 

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I still don't know what that means. 

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I still don't know what that means. 

Me neither. We could be sitting anywhere from 1st to 12th and will have had 16 games to the split. 

I’ve never heard that if you finish 6th you’re only getting two more home games.

This along with almost every thread is absolutely rotten. If you want a refund for your season ticket go ask the club who will politely tell you to bolt. you buy a seat you do not but a style of football or guaranteed wins

been here before
22 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

tenor.gif.5f8ebe9a8748fe763088f60846632dfa.gif

Sounds like you're getting very confused about how many games you're choosing not to support the team at.

Edited by been here before

32 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Two seasons running we have lost a home game due to finishing 6th. Finishing 6th and being out of the running for Europe meant that we where given an extra away game after the split instead of a home game. It’s not hard to understand what I8 is saying. 

Even with just the 18 games it still works out cheaper.

He's talking tripe as usual.

Is there a rule I'm not aware of that says you get an extra away game instead of home if you're out of the running for Europe? 

4 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Is there a rule I'm not aware of that says you get an extra away game instead of home if you're out of the running for Europe? 

They try to give all 19/19 but sometimes the odd team switches halves of the table and means 19/19 is impossible. Quirk of the split. However there is nothing that says its then the 6th place team that suffers. Lunacy. Happened couple of years ago because we were never catching the teams in the race for second so we were the unlucky team.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Ok, 19 games are not gauranteed for 6th place finishes.

They're not guaranteed regardless of where you finish.