*****New Craig Levein Poll 31/08*****

Whatever

*****New Craig Levein Poll 31/08*****  

1,302 members have voted

1. 1. Should craig Levein....

• Remain in position as head coach and director of football
    • Leave/be removed from his role as head coach but remain at the club as Director of football
    • Leave/be removed from his role as director of football but remain at the club as head coach
    • Leave/be removed from the club completely

36 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

I find some of the toxicity towards Levein on here quite disgusting. Levein is a PHM. He's hurting when we dont do well. I think folk need to remember that.

That said.....

The team are underperforming. Levein isn't getting it right, the team dont look enthusiastic under him and we've not seen improvement for a considerable time. It pains me to say it but I do think we need to look for a new face in the dugout. 

Levein is a PHM when it suits him! He wasn’t a PHM when he jumped ship at the first opportunity down to Leicester where he got found out!

If he was a PHM he would admit failure and go for the good of the Club, but Levein is a Levein man so he’ll hang on and feck everybody else!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Pasquale for King

• 1874robbo

• Jambo-Fox

4 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Remember there's not just one team on the pitch. 

See, this is where we critics of Levein are maybe falling down a little.

I had never realised that until today.

1 minute ago, leginten said:

See, this is where we critics of Levein are maybe falling down a little.

I had never realised that until today.

🤣🤣🤣

The critics of auld Shnakster Levein will never realise it.

7 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

When we have the ball, we're decent.

When we haven't, that's a different proposition and that's when your best most experienced defender steps up. He doesn't anymore.

Remember there's not just one team on the pitch. 

The other team was Hamilton FFS!!

And we were lucky to get a draw!!

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The other team was Hamilton FFS!!

And we were lucky to get a draw!!

No we weren't, we created enough chances to win. 

Just read that arrogant tosser!!

PHM my arse!!!!!

He said recent history suggests they are a premiership team, left them in the relegation zone. Sounds very familiar. Fail after fail.

2 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

He won’t have no but we have a league table that shows the fact at this present time we are the 2nd shittest team in the league.

That would only be a fact if we had all played the same opponents at the same venues.

3 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

‘Support’ who would rather let their voices be heard at a pathetic protest rather than using said voices to get behind the ****ing team for once instead of sitting in silence or getting on the players backs. It might just help the team - shock! The difference in today’s breed of support at Tynecastle compared to years ago is staggering. 

This. 

Far too many greeting' children on here "pretending" to be supporters.

7 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I remember that article well. I was so infuriated by the condescension that I eventually stumbled upon Kickback in my efforts to find a forum in which to express my displeasure.

The rest, as they say ...

3 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

There's an interview with him where he says he was reluctant to work with a DoF under Romanov. Strange what the future holds

He's entitled to do what he wants. I like Levein but a PHM he ain't.

" it would be difficult to do that from a provincial club, which Hearts are."

...moves to Leicester.

2 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

There's an interview with him where he says he was reluctant to work with a DoF under Romanov. Strange what the future holds

That was a smokescreen! He had no idea the type of person Romanov was - His reason for leaving “a provincial club like Hearts” (his words!) was pure ambition and self interest - read what he said in his press conference!

Dont give me that PHM shit!

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

He's entitled to do what he wants. I like Levein but a PHM he ain't.

" it would be difficult to do that from a provincial club, which Hearts are."

...moves to Leicester.

Spot on but I see the LDL are back on the case!

3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

This. 

Far too many greeting' children on here "pretending" to be supporters.

So you want Levein to remain as Head Coach do you???

9 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

They played us off the park for the last 20 minutes FFS!  Crashed one of the underside of the bar and dominated possession - if there was going to be a late winner it was coming from Hamilton!

Adam_the_legend
10 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

No we didn’t. Hamilton created more, even hit the bar

14 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Just read that arrogant tosser!!

PHM my arse!!!!!

Great find mate.  Levein calls us a 'provincial club'.  PHM my arse indeed.

Cant wait till he is gone.

42 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

We are a team void of ideas, void of real skill, void of tactics, and void of confidence. This is not because the players are poor, but because the manager and the coaching is poor.

Not looking for an argument but how can we be void of skill yet have players that are not poor?

So you want Levein to remain as Head Coach do you???

Yes, I do. 

Give him till Christmas. Then judge him on what THIS team achieves.

I couldn't give a xxxx about the games after the break last season. Players were being protected for the Cup Final and rightly so IMO. 

I AM concerned about the start of the season but nowhere near ready to call for his head after a few games. 

We SHOULD have won the Aberdeen game but for a moment of madness from a young player. We played some exciting football in the first half yesterday, only for it to be unravelled by yet another injury and a shocking defensive display, and the fans are NOT getting behind the team as they should.

11 minutes ago, leginten said:

I remember that article well. I was so infuriated by the condescension that I eventually stumbled upon Kickback in my efforts to find a forum in which to express my displeasure.

The rest, as they say ...

Was just unlucky for the rest of us 😉

kingantti1874

They played us off the park for the last 20 minutes FFS!  Crashed one of the underside of the bar and dominated possession - if there was going to be a late winner it was coming from Hamilton!

I don’t think this is true, Hamilton hit the bar before their equaliser, after it they played for the draw, time wasted like fcuk, going down at every single opportunity, took an age for throwing and free kicks..  they certainly didn’t ply us off the park at any stage.. they capitalised on our general crapness.. we didn’t have enough to break them down but Washington missed a great chance, someone missed an open header from about a yard.. 

Everyone pretty much agree levein has to go but no need to exaggerate reality.

22 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Levein is a PHM when it suits him! He wasn’t a PHM when he jumped ship at the first opportunity down to Leicester where he got found out!

If he was a PHM he would admit failure and go for the good of the Club, but Levein is a Levein man so he’ll hang on and feck everybody else!!

Where does your scarcely disguised hatred for him come from? Do you know him personally? Have you ever spoken to him? 

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Rubbish. 

They time wasted for the last 20 minutes. 

If I was Rice I would have been going mental because they had us on the ropes at that point and they opted to settle for a point.

We played them off the park in the previous 70 minutes and should have been at least 2 or 3 ahead. 

There was only about 5 minutes of football played in the second half because of the Accies time wasting. 

You wouldn't know that of course. 

Not being at the game 🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

That was a smokescreen! He had no idea the type of person Romanov was - His reason for leaving “a provincial club like Hearts” (his words!) was pure ambition and self interest - read what he said in his press conference!

Considering he also requested the DoF be removed from Leicester prior to accepting the role there I am inclined to agree

10 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I remember how pissed I was at that, especially when he called us a provincial club.. no ****ing clue what provincial means

Yes but it’s 15 years old. Have any of your opinions or principles changed in the last 15 years. Some of mine certainly have. As the world around us changes so do we. Mostly for the worst I have to say. 

12 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I remember how pissed I was at that, especially when he called us a provincial club.. no ****ing clue what provincial means

Me too mate. I remember Dundee Utd was called a Provincial Club in the 80s. Hearts are not a Provincial Club in my opinion. We are much larger than teams like Utd. Levein is not a Hearts man. He cares only about himself 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Where does your scarcely disguised hatred for him come from? Do you know him personally? Have you ever spoken to him? 

Met him on numerous occasions and found him to be a dry and arrogant individual - an opinion shared by other Hearts players I know well.

But that matters nothing - my major dislike (not hate) is his brand of negative football that we suffer under his management.

Where does your man love for him come from???

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Met him on numerous occasions and found him to be a dry and arrogant individual - an opinion shared by other Hearts players I know well.

But that matters nothing - my major dislike (not hate) is his brand of negative football that we suffer under his management.

Met him myself on numerous occasions and found him honest and forthcoming.  

Strange eh... 

Or says more about you....

kingantti1874

There’s only 3 clubs in Scotland who can absolutely argue that they are not provincial “hearts, hibs, and edinburgh city

of or concerning the regions outside the capital city of a country, especially when regarded as unsophisticated or narrow-minded.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
26 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Did he say that!? :laugh:

Know for a fact he told players to get out when Romanov arrived. (From a former player)

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

19 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

20 posts ?! Hobo

Member for 10 years or more actually, and a supporter for 40. Rarely post but I'm just annoyed by the Levein bashing which I think is unwarranted and the lack of "support" for the team. Just my opinion. 

Edited by Spoleto
More info.

2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Met him myself on numerous occasions and found him honest and forthcoming.  

Strange eh... 

Or says more about you....

Well what a surprise from a guy that voted for Levein to remain as head coach!

Says everything about you actually....

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

No for a fact he told players to get out when Romanov arrived. (From a former player)

The plot thickens!

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

No for a fact he told players to get out when Romanov arrived. (From a former player)

Did he aye....and that was going to help the Club he professed to love!

12 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not looking for an argument but how can we be void of skill yet have players that are not poor?

It's somewhere in between really. I don't believe they are very skillful, or of a high standard. But they are certainly capable of much more than they are achieving under this management. At the moment they are achieving very little, due to lack of confidence and guidance. 

I don’t love him. I’m on the record as thinking he was the right man for the DoF job. That’s five years ago. Still do. 

I wasn’t over the moon when he took on the managers job because I thought it would spread him too thin. I was right, particularly health issues. Still think he is right guy for DOF whether that includes first team coach/manager reporting to him or not. Probably better if not for a while so Sporting Director or something else would be right title. There’s no doubt that academy, young player development is right up there with the best. The future of the club’s academy and future player development would be in good hands if he continued. 

I accept results not good enough so far this season. Again, check my posts, I said I would give him until end of first round of games to show progress. Not looking good at the moment but not a knee jerk type of person. 

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Well what a surprise from a guy that voted for Levein to remain as head coach!

Says everything about you actually....

I agree, I've met him on numerous occasions and found him honest and forthcoming and I'm 100% convinced he has the best of intentions for our team going forward.

Unlike a bullshitter. 

12 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Yes but it’s 15 years old. Have any of your opinions or principles changed in the last 15 years. Some of mine certainly have. As the world around us changes so do we. Mostly for the worst I have to say. 

So Levein wasn’t a PHM 15 years ago when he cast Hearts down as a “provincial Club” but he’s changed and now he is???? 😂

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

It's somewhere in between really. I don't believe they are very skillful, or of a high standard. But they are certainly capable of much more than they are achieving under this management. At the moment they are achieving very little, due to lack of confidence and guidance. 

Fair enough. Doyle Smith Berra Soutar Naismith Whelan Washington are all internationalists, some of them with many caps. They should all be doing better regardless of the coaching I think. 

The squad is as strong as it’s been for the last 6/7 years at least. Coaching issues and injuries are combining to do us down it would seem. 

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

So Levein wasn’t a PHM 15 years ago when he cast Hearts down as a “provincial Club” but he’s changed and now he is???? 😂

He supports Hearts.

You don't. 

Or do you?

1 minute ago, Noah Claypole said:

I agree, I've met him on numerous occasions and found him honest and forthcoming and I'm 100% convinced he has the best of intentions for our team going forward.

Unlike a bullshitter. 

And there you go - typical LDL disciple - can’t resist the name calling.

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

And there you go - typical LDL disciple - can’t resist the name calling.

Ok 

Deflect the post. 

Just now, Noah Claypole said:

He supports Hearts.

You don't. 

Or do you?

And you called me a “bullshitter”! 😂

I support HMFC - not the current Head Coach - clear??