*****New Craig Levein Poll 31/08*****

Whatever

*****New Craig Levein Poll 31/08*****  

1,302 members have voted

1. 1. Should craig Levein....

• Remain in position as head coach and director of football
    • Leave/be removed from his role as head coach but remain at the club as Director of football
    • Leave/be removed from his role as director of football but remain at the club as head coach
    • Leave/be removed from the club completely

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Pasquale for King

• 1874robbo

• Jambo-Fox

10 hours ago, Adam_the_legend said:

Being anti CL does not equal being anti Hearts. He is not the club ffs!!

Jambo-Fox what are you on about.

Jambo-Hearts saying it's anti Hearts to posters just cannot be levelled at fans who criticise the wrongdoings that go on at the club. When Hearts fans shouted to get rid of Cathro and Ann Budge sacked him was that anti Hearts ? 

I don't think so.

Edited by mitch41

The "anti-Hearts" chat in its current form on here is the domain of the cretin. I first encountered it during the Romanov era, when anyone who dared to suggest that things might not be proceeding in the best possible way was smeared as "anti-Hearts", most frequently by a cartoon character poster who may or may not have had links to certain dodgy posters who were trying to have pro-Romanov propaganda placed on Kickback.

It seems to me that you can only be anti-Hearts if you support or promote things that are damaging the club. So for example if you were still pleading Cathro's case long after it became apparent that he was a dud, then I would say you were anti-Hearts. There's an obvious parallel there with our situation at the moment. And given that Ann Budge herself has said that the club expects criticism when things are not right, I don't see how it can be interpreted as anti-Hearts to state the bleeding obvious. Even Levein's latest unsolicited ramblings make it clear that he knows where the problem lies - and it's not with the support.

Edited by leginten

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Jambo-Fox what are you on about.

Jambo-Hearts saying it's anti Hearts to posters just cannot be levelled at fans who criticise the wrongdoings that go on at the club. When Hearts fans shouted to get rid of Cathro and Ann Budge sacked him was that anti Hearts ? 

I don't think so.

Jambo Fox, like many on here, has obscured vision. Their noses are so far up the establishments arseholes, that they’re blinded. Can’t see past their Queen and their poster boy.  Admittedly, he’s not the worst though. Not yet. 

10 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Jambo Fox, like many on here, has obscured vision. Their noses are so far up the establishments arseholes, that they’re blinded. Can’t see past their Queen and their poster boy.  Admittedly, he’s not the worst though. Not yet. 

😂 never say never!!

60604002-A8AC-4488-8508-E5ABBCF96505.jpeg

48 minutes ago, leginten said:

The "anti-Hearts" chat in its current form on here is the domain of the cretin. I first encountered it during the Romanov era, when anyone who dared to suggest that things might not be proceeding in the best possible way was smeared as "anti-Hearts", most frequently by a cartoon character poster who may or may not have had links to certain dodgy posters who were trying to have pro-Romanov propaganda placed on Kickback.

It seems to me that you can only be anti-Hearts if you support or promote things that are damaging the club. So for example if you were still pleading Cathro's case long after it became apparent that he was a dud, then I would say you were anti-Hearts. There's an obvious parallel there with our situation at the moment. And given that Ann Budge herself has said that the club expects criticism when things are not right, I don't see how it can be interpreted as anti-Hearts to state the bleeding obvious. Even Levein's latest unsolicited ramblings make it clear that he knows where the problem lies - and it's not with the support.

Good post 

Guest ToqueJambo
14 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

It was Mcglynn that got us there, Locke just lost the final then the next semi with a two man advantage in extra time. 

I do know that. Point still stands. If John mcglynn and gary locke (i can’t remember what their derogatory nicknames were) can get us close to a LC win anyone can.

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

I do know that. Point still stands. If John mcglynn and gary locke (i can’t remember what their derogatory nicknames were) can get us close to a LC win anyone can.

A pair of useless ***** is all I can remember.

4 minutes ago, Plank said:

Im bumping this as when folks have done it before when we go a goal down, we tend to score 😁

Notice you cant amend your vote on this pole...........   

Can't buy a win. Change needs to be made. 

Stubborness cost us a change over the break and a chance for the squad to get used to the new manager.

Idiocy man.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, peter_hmfc said:

New poll after today please.

Much needed.

Pointless. Anyone who couldn’t see this coming ages ago is thick 

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I want to see the new numbers and how many people actually believe he should stay.

Should be anonymous though so people vote honestly.

Longest run without a league win in our entire history if we lose. That's me done with him as head coach. I'll still have him as DoF but he has to leave the dug out. 

Edited by Normthebarman

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Exactly, why create a poll where dafties can show us how daft they are. Just sack the diddy and that's that.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, Normthebarman said:

Longest run without a league win in our entire history. That's me done with him as head coach. I'll still have him as DoF but he has to leave the dug out. 

Is that correct? Shocking he's been allowed to remain for so long.

1 minute ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

According to Hearts TV, yes. 

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Exactly mate, what do these folk need to see before they realise it’s not working.

2 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

I want to see the new numbers and how many people actually believe he should stay.

Should be anonymous though so people vote honestly.

Why would folk not be voting honestly. Which ones aren’t?  

3 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Joint worst run in our history... 

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

Exactly mate, what do these folk need to see before they realise it’s not working.

Why would folk not be voting honestly. Which ones aren’t?  

People who don't want the backlash or accusations of being "Hobo interlopers".

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

People who don't want the backlash or accusations of being "Hobo interlopers".

That’s quite sad really. If I wanted Levein to stay, I wouldn’t be giving a shit if folk think I’m a hobo or  not  by voting for him to stay....wish he would piss off though, that’s my honest opinion.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
5 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

Joint worst run in our history... 

Ah well, he'll probably get a contract extension, then.

9 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Any other 'big' club with ambitions of success would have gone done the Watford route months ago.  Is Mrs Budge waiting until FoH are in place for them to take action.  

As it stands I am done.

It’s quite simply time.  We all would have loved to see Craig with a trophy above his head given his years with the club, however the bleeding needs to be stemmed, and quickly.  Much as I like the cut of McPhee’s gib with his network, he also needs to go so we have a proper fresh start.  One positive is we finally have a decent level of depth for any new manager to work with, however they would fairly quickly sniff out those that are cruising and along for the ride.  

We also need to move on from our dependence on Naismith given his new found propensity to be injured.

I sincerely hope Mrs Budge will act decisively now and have a couple of candidates sounded out in the background.

19 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Longest run without a league win in our entire history if we lose. That's me done with him as head coach. I'll still have him as DoF but he has to leave the dug out. 

You’d still have him as DoF???  

What have one failed Head Coach to choose the next Head Coach????

Are you nuts???

He has to go TOTALLY!!!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
6 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Any other 'big' club with ambitions of success would have gone done the Watford route months ago.  Is Mrs Budge waiting until FoH are in place for them to take action.  

As it stands I am done.

I know. Budge needs to broaden her football knowledge. She put all her eggs in the Levein basket.

3 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

I don't see any issue in giving Austin the job as caretaker for a bit. Who knows, maybe he'd be a lot better tactically as his own man. 

Just NO, he takes all the training, and the football ain't nice to watch

7 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

I don't see any issue in giving Austin the job as caretaker for a bit. Who knows, maybe he'd be a lot better tactically as his own man. 

Dont talk shite.

There is no coaching at Hearts.

No movement 

No fight

No clue actually.

Clear them out .

On 12/09/2019 at 23:28, Jambo-Fox said:

If your actions (anti CL) damage the club, the results are anti Hearts!

And if you keep backing Levein you are anti Hearts ffs .

Some of the loyalty shown to Levein over the club is beyond a fekin joke now.

If you hold Hearts in any way of value then you must want him gone.

Utter utter shite for a fekin year now.

Shite to watch 

And cant even bore the other team to death now to scrape a draw.

Enough is enough. I'm sorry to say, as much as I like Ann Budge if she hasn't got the guts to sack him then she needs to go to. 

30 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

FFS NO!!!!!!!

We need a clear out

Well where are all the Levein backers tonight???

if we’d won today you can bet they’d have been all over this like a tramp in a chip wrapper!!!!

we have heard all week how not backing the manager is killing our club or we really hate hearts!!

well you know what!! Get to f. Uck because there’s only one person killing us right now and it’s the muppet in the dugout!!

sorry for the rant but I’m hurting after that result!! 

50 minutes ago, jake said:

And if you keep backing Levein you are anti Hearts ffs .

Some of the loyalty shown to Levein over the club is beyond a fekin joke now.

If you hold Hearts in any way of value then you must want him gone.

Utter utter shite for a fekin year now.

Shite to watch 

And cant even bore the other team to death now to scrape a draw.

Today could be a pivotal moment ...

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Normthebarman said:

What? McPhee has been integral to two shite managers. Absolute disgrace if he hangs around

initially i wouldn't have minded him moving "upstairs" but the more i think about it the more evident it seems that he'd just be meddling from that position.  he clearly influenced Neilson and Cathro and our next manager needs a clean slate to do his own thing.  if we need a DoF then JJ for me.  i'd even take Mikey Stewart for that role.

Unfortunately CL will not be resigning any time soon. He’s far too arrogant for that. He will only go with a large pay-off as he does not give a **** about the club. 

Remember, this is the man who called Hearts a provincial club when he moved to Leicester. 😡

Where was he during the SOH era?

Where was he at the formation of FOH? 

17 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What? McPhee has been integral to two shite managers. Absolute disgrace if he hangs around

Why people want to keep McPhee in any capacity and even more weirdly,  keep CL as DoF is absolutely baffling.

41 minutes ago, oi oi said:

initially i wouldn't have minded him moving "upstairs" but the more i think about it the more evident it seems that he'd just be meddling from that position.  he clearly influenced Neilson and Cathro and our next manager needs a clean slate to do his own thing.  if we need a DoF then JJ for me.  i'd even take Mikey Stewart for that role.

Stewart is just too pig headed. He’s more like Levein in character than he’d ever admit.