*****New Craig Levein Poll 31/08*****

Whatever

*****New Craig Levein Poll 31/08*****  

1,302 members have voted

1. 1. Should craig Levein....

• Remain in position as head coach and director of football
    • Leave/be removed from his role as head coach but remain at the club as Director of football
    • Leave/be removed from his role as director of football but remain at the club as head coach
    • Leave/be removed from the club completely

Pasquale for King
51 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Worrying, ‘no matter what’, ..... a victory on Saturday ‘kick starts’ a great run of results, League Cup won by Christmas, top 4 in league by January, then after the winter break the run keeps going ..... but ... ‘folk rightly want him gone’ ......... interesting!!!

No matter what . . . happens on Saturday, can you read full sentences?

You are a complete fantasist and there is no way on this ****ing earth that any of that will happen.  We’ve seen everything he has to offer, it’s not good enough and he’s a goner sooner or later, get used to it.

Edited by Pasquale for King

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Pasquale for King

• 1874robbo

• Jambo-Fox

Pasquale for King
44 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Budge should have gone to JJ for advice in the first place.

When she took over? He would’ve wanted the job or wanted Locke to stay. We need someone with fresh ideas, with no connection to Scottish football and no care for the OF.

3 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Damour, Whelan, Meshino and Peirera have had what two games each at most under Levein? Others of his signings like Walker and Naismith have been injured. The new signings that have played - Washington and Halkett - have looked very good. Unless we have some ridiculous disaster in the next couple of games there's absolutely no doubt he'll be given a few more games at minimum to see what he can do with the team he put together. Rightly IMO. Otherwise, why back him in the transfer market? The time to get rid of him was before the summer.

The same could be said about cathro and his signings.  And he was bulleted earlier in the season .

Our current managment team are on a very slippery slope results wise and that's the only reason fans are wanting change. 

If we go win the next few games things will calm down a bit but results are needed pretty quick

10 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Worrying, ‘no matter what’, ..... a victory on Saturday ‘kick starts’ a great run of results, League Cup won by Christmas, top 4 in league by January, then after the winter break the run keeps going ..... but ... ‘folk rightly want him gone’ ......... interesting!!!

In your own words

Source??....Facts?

1 hour ago, merrymac said:

In your own words

Source??....Facts?

League Cup:- win home 1/4 Final 25th Sept., followed by a semi win 2/3rd November .... final victory 7th December Happy Christmas!!

League:- 17 games until winter break average 2 points per game, 36 points and top 4 .... never say never!

All I’ve wanted since I was young is Hearts to be successful .......... I thought I’d never see the  1998 cup win, it does happen ......

we all want the same mate.

These are not facts these are wishful thinking/your expectations

You jumped on others for doing exactly the same thing??

At least be consistent

Also not blind can read normal size text thanks.

Edited by merrymac

3 minutes ago, merrymac said:

we all want the same mate.

These are not facts these are wishful thinking/your expectations

You jumped on others for doing exactly the same thing??

At least be consistent

I can’t predict the future but if these things happen they will become facts!

Other people referring to results of other polls (that they have seen) .... but not sharing the results when requested is disappointing....

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I can’t predict the future but if these things happen they will become facts!

Other people referring to results of other polls (that they have seen) .... but not sharing the results when requested is disappointing....

And if they don't ? is the obvious question.

You have given your side of the picture, but what happens if the results continue to be very poor(being nice)?

Would be interested to hear your take on that circumstance.

16 minutes ago, merrymac said:

You have given your side of the picture, but what happens if the results continue to be very poor(being nice)?

As in any business if ‘results’ are not forthcoming (and it’s deemed that improvements are necessary) changes may be required!

The key questions are;

1. What timeframe are results measured over?

and

2. What changes would be required?

As I’m not in a position to make these decisions I can’t give an answer.

However I would suggest perhaps December could be the time for a review and some changes in the leadership positions at the club might be necessary!!

5 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

As in any business if ‘results’ are not forthcoming (and it’s deemed that improvements are necessary) changes may be required!

The key questions are;

and

However I would suggest perhaps December could be the time for a review and some changes in the leadership positions at the club might be necessary!!

So if we don't win a league game 'till December we should mix it up a bit? Daring! what if the changes don't work though?

13 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

The key questions are;

and

Scenario 1 J-F -League:- 17 games until winter break average 2 points per game, 36 points and top 4 

Scenario 2 - out of league cup 4 points adrift at the bottom by end of October.

Review in December - really?

The Old Tolbooth
16 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

The key questions are;

and

He's taken 3 points out of a possible 33, and all you're worried about is the League Cup? 

Image result for unbelievable gif

16 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Definitely, she is going to have to find someone to advise her on a new DoF and let that person pick the new head/assistant coaches if we are to progress on the park.

I wonder if Michael O’Neil might like that role on the part time basis. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

He's taken 3 points out of a possible 33, and all you're worried about is the League Cup? 

Image result for unbelievable gif

Scary stuff eh 🙈?

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

I wonder if Michael O’Neil might like that role on the part time basis. 

I’m not sure if that can be done, worth asking? He has got a huge compensation deal and is on great money, I think he will have bigger fish to fry unfortunately. But you don’t get if you don’t ask.

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m not sure if that can be done, worth asking? He has got a huge compensation deal and is on great money, I think he will have bigger fish to fry unfortunately. But you don’t get if you don’t ask.

I’m not even suggesting he leaves his role in Ireland.  We shouldn’t have one person overseeing everything and O’Neil could bring something to the table in terms of continuing structure on a part time basis.  It would if anything show ambition even if he was to say no or suggest Austin as Head Coach. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

I’m not even suggesting he leaves his role in Ireland.  We shouldn’t have one person overseeing everything and O’Neil could bring something to the table in terms of continuing structure on a part time basis.  It would if anything show ambition even if he was to say no or suggest Austin as Head Coach. 

Worth a try.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, merrymac said:

8 hours ago, merrymac said:

Scenario 1 J-F -League:- 17 games until winter break average 2 points per game, 36 points and top 4 

Scenario 2 - out of league cup 4 points adrift at the bottom by end of October.

Review in December - really?

We will NOT be bottom by the end of October - get over it .... 

Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

We will NOT be bottom by the end of October - get over it .... 

I sincerely hope not.

What fact are you basing that on?

8 hours ago, GinRummy said:

So if we don't win a league game 'till December we should mix it up a bit? Daring! what if the changes don't work though?

Is that what you want??

8 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I’d rather win the League Cup than the SC - reason I’ve never seen Hearts win the League Cup!

1 minute ago, merrymac said:

So nothing then

Mr Dyslexic

Says Mr Lothian East!

Why are you so anti Craig Levein? Why do you appear to be anti Hearts??

2 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Two hours to think that one up

Working the few brain cells hard then:thumbsup:

Eh some of us have a life to live and don’t spend all our time on this forum ...

PS Your brain cell insult is not nice!!

Says Mr Lothian East!

Why are you so anti Craig Levein? Why do you appear to be anti Hearts??

You need to see about that problem. Sherlock. Not the only things you have got the wrong way round.

I am certainly not anti hearts

I have run out of patience with CL (along with the vast majority of JKB it would seem).

We get the same stuff trotted out time after time  and if you are gullible enough so be it

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Eh some of us have a life to live and don’t spend all our time on this forum ...

PS Your brain cell insult is not nice!!

Yet here you are again

Ok your many many brain cells, I stand corrected

You need to see about that problem. Sherlock. Not the only things you have got the wrong way round.

I am certainly not anti hearts

I have run out of patience with CL (along with the vast majority of JKB it would seem).

We get the same stuff trotted out time after time  and if you are gullible enough so be it

Your words convey an anti Hearts theme / opinion (perhaps it’s just how you express yourself?) - but I’ll always defend Hearts .....

5 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Yet here you are again

Ok your many many brain cells, I stand corrected

Stupid, insulting and not necessary!

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Your words convey an anti Hearts theme / opinion (perhaps it’s just how you express yourself?) - but I’ll always defend Hearts .....

No anti Hearts theme maybe the fact that you seem to get things the wrong way round may contribute.

I have been a Hearts fan  since the age of five, and that is a long time ago!!

If you want to paint frustration at the current situation  which has been going on for far too long now as anti Hearts that is your choice.

I can assure you my views are shared by a growing number of supporters.

Blind optimism has never been my way, but if that is your path, then good for you.

I initially commented  regarding you calling out posters for lack of facts, and you then proceeded  to produce personal opinion with no basis in fact.

Nothing personal against you, just a different viewpoint as to how we fix things.

No anti Hearts theme maybe the fact that you seem to get things the wrong way round may contribute.

I have been a Hearts fan  since the age of five, and that is a long time ago!!

If you want to paint frustration at the current situation  which has been going on for far too long now as anti Hearts that is your choice.

I can assure you my views are shared by a growing number of supporters.

Blind optimism has never been my way, but if that is your path, then good for you.

I initially commented  regarding you calling out posters for lack of facts, and you then proceeded  to produce personal opinion with no basis in fact.

Nothing personal against you, just a different viewpoint as to how we fix things.

👍 I respect your comments 👍 

😂 .... suggest you get out a bit more, if you are stuck inside the Robins Neuk - it closed a long time ago 😂 

Adam_the_legend
22 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Being anti CL does not equal being anti Hearts. He is not the club ffs!!

13 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

A man who gets  it.

i

23 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

👍 I respect your comments 👍 

😂 .... suggest you get out a bit more, if you are stuck inside the Robins Neuk - it closed a long time ago 😂 

Get out plenty lots of fresh air ,oxygen  good for the brain.

What is that ?

Need to go now its lights out in the Nursing home:rofl:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
16 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

Some people have difficulty seperating Levein from the club. Would rather see Hearts fail than remove the cause.

They think they're supporting the club but they're not.

1 minute ago, merrymac said:

Get out plenty lots of fresh air ,oxygen  good for the brain.

What is that ?

Need to go now its lights out in the Nursing home:rofl:

Sleep well old man 💤💤💤💤

19 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

If your actions (anti CL) damage the club, the results are anti Hearts!

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Some people have difficulty seperating Levein from the club. Would rather see Hearts fail than remove the cause.

They think they're supporting the club but they're not.

:spoton:

Adam_the_legend
3 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Sorry, so we can’t criticise a Manager who is performing poorly?! How exactly does that damage the club?

Guest ToqueJambo
14 hours ago, farin said:

We haven't won the LC for 57 years & people seriously think we’ll win it under Levein. 

:jj_facepalm:

The closest we came recently was under Gary Locke so anything is possible!

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

The closest we came recently was under Gary Locke so anything is possible!

It was Mcglynn that got us there, Locke just lost the final then the next semi with a two man advantage in extra time. 

The Old Tolbooth
10 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I’d rather win the League Cup than the SC - reason I’ve never seen Hearts win the League Cup!

Is your desire to see us win the League Cup so great that you'd be happy to accept relegation just to see it? 

For what it's worth, I'd rather have the Scottish Cup every time, it's not even close. 

14 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Is your desire to see us win the League Cup so great that you'd be happy to accept relegation just to see it? 

For what it's worth, I'd rather have the Scottish Cup every time, it's not even close. 

NO