• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawnrazor

• JFK-1

• Sooperstar

• Dagger Is Back

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suffered from this myself, dogs who don't like going to the vet. Our dog actually knows where we're going some miles before we get there, must recognise the route. And throws a fit that last couple of miles. Must get her all the madder when i'm laughing my head off at it.

I'm more into dogs than cats, but a cat like this would be a whole different ball game. Not only spectacularly athletic but it must be cool to have a cat more intimidating than your rottweiler.

henrysmithsgloves
22 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I'm more into dogs than cats, but a cat like this would be a whole different ball game. Not only spectacularly athletic but it must be cool to have a cat more intimidating than your rottweiler.

What the hell are they feeding that cat on😳

54 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

What the hell are they feeding that cat on😳

Rottweilers

Lone Striker

Vertical take-off dogs are fun to watch.  Here's my (sadly departed) lurcher boy at Silverknowes  several years ago,  jumping to grab a snowball.

image.thumb.jpeg.66deb83bc1acb6007669668b2a2f7939.jpeg

20 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Vertical take-off dogs are fun to watch.  Here's my (sadly departed) lurcher boy at Silverknowes  several years ago,  jumping to grab a snowball.

image.thumb.jpeg.66deb83bc1acb6007669668b2a2f7939.jpeg

Springer spaniels are well named. Knew a girl who had one and from a standing start, didn't take a single pace, this dog which wasn't very big could bounce right over a 3 to 4 foot fence, or gate, and make a run for freedom.

12 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Springer spaniels are well named. Knew a girl who had one and from a standing start, didn't take a single pace, this dog which wasn't very big could bounce right over a 3 to 4 foot fence, or gate, and make a run for freedom.

My Golden Lab was sat next to me at “heel” in our back garden next to the fence. I was talking to the neighbour over the fence (at least 6ft). She had just got herself an 8 week old pup of some kind. Next thing we knew my lab( from his sitting position) cleared the fence and went for a visit!

That was over 40 yrs ago now and I still have trouble comprehending it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
PortyJambo

Mentioned our 8 month old Collie/Retriever pup on another thread, so thought I'd post a pic on here. She's a great dog, although she was a handful at first, although she's calmed down (a little) now. IMG-20231227-WA0006.thumb.jpg.f49873fd39971428a2bd3d9e9400ef0c.jpg