The Gorgie March,

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

That was some day if i recall, V Rangers. Cant remember the score right enough but i remeber Gary Mackay giving a rousing rendition of the Hearts Song.

I also remember all the Huns coming out of the station bat? and applauding as we walked by!!!

We need to do this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunk-Section G

This is a better idea than not going to games.

We need to give Frail more time to get things right. He has only had the reigns for a few weeks and there have been genuine steps in the right direction. He needs time still.

It would at least be a start. But backing Team Romanov on the pitch will only give him more money and a greater feeling that nothing needs done.

That was some day if i recall, V Rangers. Cant remember the score right enough but i remeber Gary Mackay giving a rousing rendition of the Hearts Song.

I also remember all the Huns coming out of the station bat? and applauding as we walked by!!!

We need to do this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on the march with my wife, kids, cousins, uncles...Waltons Mountain was empty that day!

If anybody had said to us that within 3 years we would have won the SC and still be playing at Tynecastle with a 51m redevelopment in the offing, we would have sold our souls to the devil.....

...*****! Maybe we have! :dribble:

Archived