Milinkovic Free to Leave Hull CIty

Killinman

Reported by EEN that he can leave and find another club.He would be a real asset but probably not defensive enough for Mr Personality

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mikey1874

• mitch41

• redjambo

The Treasurer
3 minutes ago, Killinman said:

Reported by EEN that he can leave and find another club.He would be a real asset but probably not defensive enough for Mr Personality

Would help if you could actually spell his name before having yet another tedious dig at our manager

Why do people only ever want us to sign players who have played for us in the past. Doesn't even matter whether they were any good. Its a very odd phenomenon. 

Still, LAVINE OOT

It's a yes from me.

Bit inconsistent but can turn a game on its head.

Problem is squad is on the large side so would have to free up some wages I'm sure.

8 minutes ago, Killinman said:

You mean the manager that had a bid accepted from Genoa only for the player and agent to drop their pants for England.

Don't let a lie get in the way of the story though! 

10 minutes ago, Killinman said:

Yes, he would never sign this player...ever. 🙄

1 minute ago, tokyowalnut said:

You mean the manager that had a bid accepted from Genoa only for the player and agent to drop their pants for England.

Don't let a lie get in the way of the story though! 

You don't cross our manager and expect a second chance.

Unless you are Jamie Walker of course. :greggy:

Punks No Deid
1 minute ago, Pants Shaton said:

Imagine old Slavers MacKay if we add another player to the squad!

A1C66384-3C50-4844-ABFA-05FE12953FDE.png

Get him signed. ❤️ 🇱🇻

We’re playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, we need wingers.

Mulraney, Meshino, Skinny as wingers

Naisy and Walker as #10’s

Denzel, Uche & MacLean as our strikers.

Decent. 

The very definition of a maverick. Exactly what this team could do with. The sort of character to give the place a lift.

Bring back David Milinkovic

Just now, Thought Police said:

People forgetting we tried to sign him and he told us to **** off?

Can’t be absolutely certain but I don’t think he told us to **** off. He might have accepted a contract much bigger than the one Hearts offered him though.

1 minute ago, Thought Police said:

People forgetting we tried to sign him and he told us to **** off?

Forgave Walker quick enough.  Should we turn on Naisy for whoring himself to the Huns in the summer despite guaranteeing us he was coming here?

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Forgave Walker quick enough.  Should we turn on Naisy for whoring himself to the Huns in the summer despite guaranteeing us he was coming here?

Wait what? I don't remember this...:mw_confused:

30 minutes ago, Killinman said:

I respect those wanting Levein out. They make good points.

But you are not watching Hearts with an open mind. It is a very attacking squad and set up. 

been here before

Another thread about signjng an ex-player... ✔

OP slavering nonsense just to have a dig at Levein... ✔

"Come home"...    ✔

But still waiting for:

"In a heartbeat" and "Skinny"

Come on someone

Edited by been here before

Absolute Scenes
30 minutes ago, Killinman said:

More Personality than Hecky's-crashed-the-bottle-bus-Bottom.

Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

Wait what? I don't remember this...:mw_confused:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/hearts-won-the-race-to-sign-steven-naismith-ahead-of-rangers-1-4991813/amp?__twitter_impression=true

I may of course be interpreting this in my own cynical way, but it seems odd that he would even speak to Rangers when it was a ‘done deal’ in his own words.

Absolute Scenes
Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/hearts-won-the-race-to-sign-steven-naismith-ahead-of-rangers-1-4991813/amp?__twitter_impression=true

I may of course be interpreting this in my own cynical way, but it seems odd that he would even speak to Rangers when it was a ‘done deal’ in his own words.

SLUT, HE'S A DIRTY SLUT

rudi must stay
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Dig at Levein... ✔

"Come home"...    ✔

But still waiting for:

Come on someone

No need for him with Meshino

I would take him at tynie.

Would be a fit for walker and naismith when they are out.  Can play out wide and always seemed hungry.

Ignoring the atrocious spelling of his surname by the OP, the guys a quality talent and genuinely seemed to love his time here. Anyone slating him for the Hull transfer need to have a word, he'll have made a good amount of cash in his one year there and if it'd worked out for him would have potentially ended up in the EPL.

Folk moan that we're slow, lethargic and predictable to watch, he's the type of player who'll put us on the right path to change that. If we can afford him we should 100% be after him.

11 minutes ago, been here before said:

Another thread about signjng an ex-player... ✔

OP slavering nonsense just to have a dig at Levein... ✔

"Come home"...    ✔

But still waiting for:

Come on someone

Would happily welcome skinny back in a heartbeat. 

What do I win, what do I win!! 

been here before
1 minute ago, chubby1973 said:

Would happily welcome skinny back in a heartbeat. 

What do I win, what do I win!! 

This thread and the chance to start another one about Craig Gordon.

Enjoy.

One great game against Celtic, one fantastic half at Motherwell, precious little else. People making a case for him coming back are essentially making the same argument that was made for Lafferty (looking at footballing reasons only). A definite no on both counts from me. 

Harry Potter
59 minutes ago, Killinman said:

Bring back Skinny

26 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Never knew that. :cornette_dog:

59 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Would help if you could actually spell his name before having yet another tedious dig at our manager

Tedious ffs?

100% yes

He gave his all and for those who need a reminder just think back to the last derby at Tynecastle he played in

Worked his backside off, played through injury and made sure Hibs had limited space in which to operate

Deal to January should be a no brainer

That'll be 36 on the books !!!!

Harry Potter
Just now, CJGJ said:

100% yes

He gave his all and for those who need a reminder just think back to the last derby at Tynecastle he played in

Worked his backside off, played through injury and made sure Hibs had limited space in which to operate

Deal to January should be a no brainer

That'll be 36 on the books !!!!

Barry get it up tae 40

Jambof3tornado

Get him signed and levein can have my support for the whole season.

Provided he gives assurances he will stand down before the 2020/21 season begins.

Tynecastlesmychurch
49 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Get him signed. ❤️ 🇱🇻

We’re playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, we need wingers.

Mulraney, Meshino, Skinny as wingers

Naisy and Walker as #10’s

Denzel, Uche & MacLean as our strikers.

Decent. 

Add to that Morrison and McDonald pushing the wingers and 10s for game time. Ohhh all the strength and depth! I need to lie down!

34 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I read the same quotes in a different article.

The quotes in that article were talking about before he arrived for his first loan spell. 

Just now, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Add to that Morrison and McDonald pushing the wingers and 10s for game time. Ohhh all the strength and depth! I need to lie down!

That’s it. We’ll never be weak attacking wise, there will never be a reason not to have a go. Players in those areas are generally the most inconsistent and the most fouled players. We need that sort of depth.

3 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

That’s it. We’ll never be weak attacking wise, there will never be a reason not to have a go. Players in those areas are generally the most inconsistent and the most fouled players. We need that sort of depth.

Like when we had Suso, Driver, Temps and Novikovas. 👍

lost in space

Never thought he was that good.  Flattered to deceive.  Always looked as though he was about to do something …….then didn't.

Must just be me...……….

1 minute ago, lost in space said:

Never thought he was that good.  Flattered to deceive.  Always looked as though he was about to do something …….then didn't.

Must just be me...……….

Yep ;)