• Hearts007

• The Internet

• neilnunb

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Fancy Norwich to beat Chelsea.

Norwich are playing well, but Chelsea could do them on the break in this game if they pick the right passes on the counter.

Usually would see this as a Chelsea banker..  But the Chelsea transfer ban, new manager, and Norwich looking good...... Makes this pretty open.

Just noticed I took Chelsea on fixed odds........  :(

The Internet
10 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Norwich are playing well, but Chelsea could do them on the break in this game if they pick the right passes on the counter.

I feel like Chelsea are on the verge of being really good but it's just too soon for them. Definitely more exciting to watch though with some quality young players. Think Norwich will get at them today and sneak it. 

Just now, neilnunb said:

The defence is just weak as piss. Terrible.

Or very good play from a young talent...……..one who may not have been given a chance but for Chelsea's signing issues

The Internet
2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Or very good play from a young talent...……..one who may not have been given a chance but for Chelsea's signing issues

Mount was always going to get in once lampard got the job. He'll give plenty youth players a chance even without the transfer ban. 

3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I'm not just talking about the goal but generally. Even the first goal, Lewis was floundering with no back up.

The defence wasn't even that great in the Championship and they've not strengthened it. 

Great save from Krul there

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Mount was always going to get in once lampard got the job. He'll give plenty youth players a chance even without the transfer ban. 

However Lampard would not have been given the job in normal circumstances

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I do hope he plays Billy Gilmour this season. Certainly praised him pre-season and had him on the bench of 12 for the Supercup. 

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Ye. And he'll have patience with them too.

He does have a job with that defence though. That was too easy

The Internet

Would've been interesting if Norwich had scored there, the ball barely moved from the first touch of the free kick. 

afanderson33
7 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Chelsea look slick, well organised and very well coached.

Not been as impressed by a team in ages

Aye conceding twice to a newly promoted side is top class. Are Chelsea the only team you've watched recently?

2 minutes ago, afanderson33 said:

Aye conceding twice to a newly promoted side is top class. Are Chelsea the only team you've watched recently?

Lampard oot!

rudi must stay
5 minutes ago, afanderson33 said:

I switch off if I'm not impressed to be honest, they keep it on the ground and play nicely. After they went 2-1 they were playing lovely stuff (they had a free kick they messed up, that aside 10/15 minutes of possession and chances) the equaliser knocked them but theyve started playing again a little bit.

As I said Lampard needs to sort his defence (don't seem to be any talking)and I don't rate Jorginho much in front of the defence either. 

Edited by rudi must stay

The Internet

Another good finish from abraham. Wonder if he could end up as Chelsea's Harry Kane. Scored loads out on loan. 

Watching the Hibs vs St Johnstone game on a stream and the amount of empty seats is incredible. Will be interesting to see what the "official" attendance is today.

5 minutes ago, wigwam123 said:

Watching the Hibs vs St Johnstone game on a stream and the amount of empty seats is incredible. Will be interesting to see what the "official" attendance is today.

17k probably

The Internet
3 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Not good enough for Hearts though:rofl: 

Imagine if we'd released him

:wow:

Aberdeen fans must be fuming. Or maybe not. 

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Watching the vermin’s game on a stream and St Johnstone are absolutely howling

So are Hibs. Absolutely dire game so far.

Also looks very very empty. 

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Watching the vermin’s game on a stream and St Johnstone are absolutely howling

Saints a bit better last few mins