Rangers Ordered to Close Part of Ibrox v Legia

Homme

The White Cockade

and yet we have the sad old groomers trying to encourage teenagers to carry on this "tradition" at Hearts 

Pathetic stuff

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovecraft

• RobNox

• Jambof3tornado

• Spellczech

10 hours ago, farin said:

Its all Kilmarnock's fault for reporting them in the 1st place. 😊

EDB82189-E741-48C6-84B0-A83C6D8C35EA.thumb.jpeg.36372193dde90d0a040da5f56dcae608.jpeg

Sounds like UEFA and Gary O'Hagen are in for some trouble.

17 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

I hope they don't sell any cheap sports gear or buckfast, or they are ****ed.

Jambof3tornado
24 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

I sincerely hope the rangers go head to head with UEFA!!

I don't think the SPFL/SFA will be able to keep sweeping this under the carpet.

Oh, and I imagine Rangers fans will be of the same sort of thinking as Ian Holloway and claim Brexit will mean UEFA can't punish them anymore

The SFA and the SPFL won't say anything due to the financial implications it will have on them as organisations. I for one hope UEFA rip all of them a new arse. 

weegie jambo
54 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

This is what i think of when i hear the words "folk music" 

Screenshot_20190824_104143.jpg

I think some people on here have a very skewed view of what constitutes folk music. Like saying all pop music is like Joe Dolce!

20 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Stop singing those songs please.........please buy our orange strip.

”10% discount on armed forces day, if you follow the Union Jack lined path to our Sports Direct super..... Oh shit! :(”

These Rangers guys just can’t admit there’s a problem that needs dealt with. 

As for that weed Doncaster he needs to go. 

14 minutes ago, Preston Jambo said:

Billy Dodds defending Rangers having Orange strips on Sportsound.

🙉

It never occurred to Derek Ferguson that the orange strips could fan the flames of sectarianism. Worryingly he's heavily involved with show racism the red card.

16 minutes ago, Preston Jambo said:

🙉

It was staggering.

Tribute to the Dutch boys :rofl: Fair play to Michael Stewart he wasn’t taking any of their shit.

14 minutes ago, Preston Jambo said:

🙉

Heard it mate.

Mike Stewart's not popular on here but anyone listening would know he called it.

Billy Dodds kidding himself but no one else it's in honour of the Dutch players.

I know what you mean Michael he says but let's not go down that route .

I mean yes we all know what it means but but but .

Shut up Dodds you absolute halfwit

And let's just remember we have our own wee problem .

Budge hopefully with the vast majority of us can get this stopped.

And hopefully we can impose our own Eufa ban on away supports who continue to bring religious politics to a game of football.

5 minutes ago, jake said:

Heard it mate.

Mike Stewart's not popular on here but anyone listening would know he called it.

Billy Dodds kidding himself but no one else it's in honour of the Dutch players.

I know what you mean Michael he says but let's not go down that route .

I mean yes we all know what it means but but but .

Shut up Dodds you absolute halfwit

Was it Billy or Derek Ferguson that said that no club should be allowed to wear orange as they must be sectarian too?

This we what we are up against.

3 minutes ago, jake said:

And let's just remember we have our own wee problem .

Budge hopefully with the vast majority of us can get this stopped.

And hopefully we can impose our own Eufa ban on away supports who continue to bring religious politics to a game of football.

The difference between us and Rangers is with them it is institutional it runs through the whole club, just like Celtic, it is a poison that they used to build their clubs to the level they are.

We’ll sort it out, we have the will and the want to change it and rid ourselves of the unsavoury element. At Hearts it is a minority and we have taken action against it, we are free to criticise.

25 minutes ago, Texia said:

The difference between us and Rangers is with them it is institutional it runs through the whole club, just like Celtic, it is a poison that they used to build their clubs to the level they are.

We’ll sort it out, we have the will and the want to change it and rid ourselves of the unsavoury element. At Hearts it is a minority and we have taken action against it, we are free to criticise.

Richard Gordon saying that you could see 12 and 13 year olds singing exact same words as everyone else.

Just copying their dad's like for like.

43 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Was it Billy or Derek Ferguson that said that no club should be allowed to wear orange as they must be sectarian too?

This we what we are up against.

Billy Dodds said what about Kilmarnocks away top.

It's an amazing example of breathtaking denial.

He should be imo as someone who is given airtime be taken to task on that.

That's as far as I got .

Was out the car after that.

So I can imagine that also being said.

Edited by jake

36 minutes ago, Texia said:

On a shallow note I'd love it just to cut both they %#÷£@ ticket allocation.

This sectarianism is engrained in the psyche of the bigots and their cheer leaders. The week a pee bodies that run the game won’t do anything as evidenced last week by the sound of silence from them when  Rangers were given the punishment. 

Diadora Van Basten

Every article I have read mentions the word “minority”. 

It it may be that it is a minority but if it is then it’s a sizeable and very loud minority.

The way they pander to these bigots is why they have got away with t for so long.

8 hours ago, Deevers said:

Exactly - the SFA have match delegates at all games. The ones that attend games involving the Old Firm must be deaf and blind. 

No doubt the delegates are also singing the Billy boys etc which is why action from GFA is rare  :conspiracy:

Edited by Marvin

2 hours ago, Preston Jambo said:

🙉

Maybe I'm being thick but how is the orange strip sectarian? Having an association with protestantism doesn't equate to anti-catholic does it? 

6 minutes ago, Biguche said:

Maybe I'm being thick but how is the orange strip sectarian? Having an association with protestantism doesn't equate to anti-catholic does it? 

Stewart was saying if Rangers are doing all they can to eliminate sectarianism then bringing out an orange strip isn’t helpful.

Dodds and Ferguson saying it was only to recognise the Dutch players they had years ago and refusing to acknowledge any other reason could be possible.

Blackford Hearts

When was the last Dutch player signed by The Rangers? 

When was was the last notable Dutch player signed by Rangers? 

How relevant are they for bringing out multiple kits and training kits? 

Pathetic bunch

Edited by Blackford Hearts

11 minutes ago, Blackford Hearts said:

When was the last Dutch player signed by The Rangers? 

When was was the last notable Dutch player signed by Rangers? 

Nineteen years ago, Fernando Ricksen.

Edited by The Spy Who Loved Me

Blackford Hearts
1 minute ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Nineteen years ago, Fernando Ricksen.

I have just edited my post as it looked that way. It’s not like they won in Europe!

In contrast Hearts have the remembrance strip each year for one game only and no other one I can think of? 

weegie jambo
3 hours ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Are you suggesting it isn't? 

Ha ha, thereby hangs a very long discussion and probably not one for a football fansite!

3 minutes ago, Blackford Hearts said:

I have just edited my post as it looked that way. It’s not like they won in Europe!

In contrast Hearts have the remembrance strip each year for one game only and no other one I can think of? 

James McClean and Nemanja Matic didn’t and Southampton, the only Premiership club not to sport the Remembrance strip too.

7 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

That Derek Ferguson stream of consciousness on Sportsound was quality, talking about how Rangers (club) have it drummed into them that they have to respect everyone else, players, clubs, fans. 

Where Ferguson is coming from it is true that players from pro youth upwards have to abide by a strict set of rules however this is the same at all clubs. 

The problem is he thinks that Rangers have standards that are better than anyone else which is simply untrue.

Ferguson seems to overlook that the behaviours he proudly suggests are integral at Rangers are not exhibited by their fans. 

As for the Orange strip - the one in the 90s was bigotry dressed up as a tribute to the Dutch players. Hold on... bigotry dressed up as a tribute... sounds familiar. :rofl:

Blackford Hearts
1 hour ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

James McClean and Nemanja Matic didn’t and Southampton, the only Premiership club not to sport the Remembrance strip too.

This is not my view but those I have read about, that both of those players mentioned had very strong family reasons not to wear the strips. I have no interest in getting into a where and why debate (with the wider audience) as I deliberately know very little about this, but it seems family members of both died which naturally coloured their views and perspectives. I don’t know either player personally and whilst James McLean hardly comes across as likeable I believe we are talking about much wider reasons than merely like or dislike of them. I am not a fan of violence whenever it occurs. 

The Southampton one seems odd. Do you know why? 

7 hours ago, kila said:

I don't think the SPFL/SFA will be able to keep sweeping this under the carpet.

Oh, and I imagine Rangers fans will be of the same sort of thinking as Ian Holloway and claim Brexit will mean UEFA can't punish them anymore

:rofl: Tell me that thick fecker didnae say that.  For the love of God, tell me you made it up. Tell me!!!!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, Blackford Hearts said:

This is not my view but those I have read about, that both of those players mentioned had very strong family reasons not to wear the strips. I have no interest in getting into a where and why debate (with the wider audience) as I deliberately know very little about this, but it seems family members of both died which naturally coloured their views and perspectives. I don’t know either player personally and whilst James McLean hardly comes across as likeable I believe we are talking about much wider reasons than merely like or dislike of them. I am not a fan of violence whenever it occurs. 

The Southampton one seems odd. Do you know why? 

No reason, however the club had an auction before Remembrance Day on their shirts and gave their proceeds away to the Legion.

On a side note, I do remember far back in 2009 when Liverpool and Manchester United were the only top flight not to wear a poppy on their shirt, again not sure why I’m afraid....

4 hours ago, buzz said:

Stewart was saying if Rangers are doing all they can to eliminate sectarianism then bringing out an orange strip isn’t helpful.

Dodds and Ferguson saying it was only to recognise the Dutch players they had years ago and refusing to acknowledge any other reason could be possible.

The Dutch thing is a lot of pish but it's not sectarian to bring out an orange top because of their link to Protestantism

Fly the Saltire
23 minutes ago, Biguche said:

The Dutch thing is a lot of pish but it's not sectarian to bring out an orange top because of their link to Protestantism

But they knew what they were doing by playing up to the bigots. UEFA have taken a hard line of both of the bigot brothers while the SFA have closed their eyes and ears to sectarian and rascist chants and songs since I was a boy

22 minutes ago, Biguche said:

In a naive sense you may be right.

But in a pathetic Scotland sense, it is beyond stupid not to see the implications.

Sectarianism in Scotland is our national disgrace, please refrain from your senseless comments.

They are not smart and not in the slightest bit funny.

The SFA will never do anything about this ,Celtic and Rangers need it or they'd have nothing to sing about each week - outside both grounds every week the merchandise is all for the bigots so why would they stop it??

Never been on Bears Den before, bit of an eye opener.

I knew there were people out there with that deranged mindset just didn't realise they had learned to type yet .....

1 minute ago, Marriott said:

I knew there were people out there with that deranged mindset just didn't realise they had learned to type yet .....

Swivel-eyed inbred morons and that's just the good ones. 

Jambof3tornado
6 minutes ago, Marriott said:

Its incredible that it isnt closed down given some of the content. 

2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Its incredible that it isnt closed down given some of the content. 

Agreed, I've maybe led a sheltered life but I've rarely read a forum and shook my head at that same time, well apart from Gorgie Loyal 🙄

32 minutes ago, Marriott said:

That's the infinite monkey theory at work right there!

4 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

That Derek Ferguson stream of consciousness on Sportsound was quality, talking about how Rangers (club) have it drummed into them that they have to respect everyone else, players, clubs, fans. 

Right,

So when a player goes to the 1690 Larkhall Loyal(ist) (Orange) Order Rangers Supporters Club Player of the Year, accepts his award and the whole hall sings all sorts of sectarian shit, he walks out, reports the SC and Rangers in turn warn said SC that if it doesn't stop immediately no more player attendance and ticket applications for games declined.

That is taking bigotry seriously.

Same with brigades and so on from the other arse cheek.

Edited by DETTY29

From Huns Den...

This is the annoying thing if we had kept it for the domestic games everything would have been fine ... Europe is majority catholic and these songs will always be seen differently there  and it just takes timothy to keep pointing for there to be a problem

I fully expect they will continue to belt out the sectarian stuff with great gusto in domestic games