Rangers Ordered to Close Part of Ibrox v Legia

Homme

Tynecastle Valhalla
1 hour ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

I won’t be surprised if Rangers close the away end.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovecraft

• RobNox

• Jambof3tornado

• Spellczech

Alex MacDonald

As RobBox mentioned above, it's an orange training kit this season, to go with the many orange away kits of previous seasons, purely to satisfy the lowlife sectarian cravings of the MAJORITY of their support. Any normal national association would hang a club that blatantly supports the hatred generated from its own stands out to dry, but we have to live with a corrupt embarrassment that has separate rulebooks for the 2 clubs that happen to be closest to its HQ.

Can imagine Rangers PR will be on the phone to the SFA as we speak, asking why the SFA is not telling UEFA off for doing this to them but not to Celtic. SFA will say "our hands are tied, Europa League is their competition...How about if we let Morelos off again for his next red card?".

4 minutes ago, Alex MacDonald said:

As RobBox mentioned above, it's an orange training kit this season, to go with the many orange away kits of previous seasons, purely to satisfy the lowlife sectarian cravings of the MAJORITY of their support. Any normal national association would hang a club that blatantly supports the hatred generated from its own stands out to dry, but we have to live with a corrupt embarrassment that has separate rulebooks for the 2 clubs that happen to be closest to its HQ.

They do seem to be short of Dutch players to be honouring at this point in time...

17 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

Β 

Has Rod Petrie come out from behind his moustache and said anything since he got his job, yet?

I’m sure Rod will consider itΒ just proddyΒ exuberance.Β 

8 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

If your first thought is why haven't they done anything about Celtic you are part of the problem.

Β 

:spoton:

10 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

If your first thought is why haven't they done anything about Celtic you are part of the problem.

Why?one is as bad as the other

Midloth_Iain

just had a wee peek into the den.....

Β 

this guy at least , sort of, gets it .....

Β 

To be quite honest, we ****Β knew they were there, we knew they were gunning for us and we handed them the ammunition.

If it's true & you want to blame anyone, look in the f*****Β mirror.

I've really don't get why the club doesn't talk to the UBs, who lead the singing and ask them to amend the song book for European nights

I know i'll likely take abuse for this and yeah, yeah "what about them ..." etc, well i don't give a ****Β about them, i only care about us & when we hand our enemies the ammunition to fire at us then its our own f******Β fault.

Β 

============

Β 

Ffs I just payed for 4 adult and one child ticket better get a f******Β refundΒ 

Β 

Seen it saying no refunds due as it was fans to blame not the clubΒ 

Β 

Β 

:lol:

Edited by Kid Creole

1 hour ago, DarioHMFC said:

Just read their statement, actually looks like a grown up has written this one. At least they’re not shirking away from it.Β 

I was actually impressed with their statement, not shying away from the issue or pandering to their fans like Celtic. Fair play to them for thatΒ 

kirkierobroy

ask them to amend the song book for European nights

Β 

But no in North Britain cause we never get done for it by the SFA/SPFL though we keep going on aboot how they ur pure biased against us...

brunoatemyhamster

Hope the 3000 mutants give us a repeat of the Kilmarnock game and storm the game with their refunded tickets.

They don't do walking away.Β 

Blackford Hearts
3 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

just had a wee peek into the den.....

Β 

this guy at least , sort of, gets it .....

Β 

To be quite honest, we ****Β knew they were there, we knew they were gunning for us and we handed them the ammunition.

If it's true & you want to blame anyone, look in the f*****Β mirror.

I've really don't get why the club doesn't talk to the UBs, who lead the singing and ask them to amendο»Ώο»Ώ the songο»Ώ book for European nightsο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ

I know i'll likely take abuse for this and yeah, yeah "what about them ..." etc, well i don't give a ****Β about them, i only care about us & when we hand our enemies the ammunition to fire at us then its our own f******Β fault.

Β 

============ο»Ώ

Β 

Β 

Ffs I just payed for 4 adult and one child ticket better get a f******Β refundΒ 

Seen it saying no refunds due as it was fans to blame not the clubΒ 

Β 

Β ο»Ώ

:lol:

He totally gets it, especially where he says β€œamendο»Ώο»ΏΒ the songο»ΏΒ book for European nightsο»Ώο»Ώβ€œ. He knows they don’t need to for Scottish fixtures as SFA / SPFL don’t hear sectarian bile

21 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Β 

Whataboutery is always the first line of defence of the bigot bros.

58 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Β 

"Rangers has players and supporters from many religions..."

CoS, Free, Wee Free and CoU being just four.

1 hour ago, DarioHMFC said:

Just read their statement, actually looks like a grown up has written this one. At least they’re not shirking away from it.Β 

Have to say, hate them as I do, it's a good statement.Β 

Β 

Words is only words though.Β  They need to act.Β  Scottish football needs to weed out this crap, and those two should be leading it.Β  Problem is they've spent to many years harnessing and feeding from it, that that culture shift is so huge.Β  And do they want to anyway?

Β 

Hearts and Hibs are in a great position to lead the way.Β  And are trying to do so I think.

2 hours ago, DarioHMFC said:

Β 

The fact Rangers are issuing a strong message which supports the action taken by UEFA means there is nothing for the SFA to say.Β 

Β 

But it does also highlight the irrelevance of the SFA.Β 

About ****ing time.

Β 

Every week there are around 20/30K people singing this crap.

Β 

I hope this brings attention to how incompetent and spineless the SFA and SFL are.

Β 

Β 

Footballfirst
14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Β 

The fact Rangers are issuing a strong message which supports the action taken by UEFA means there is nothing for the SFA to say.Β 

Β 

But it does also highlight the irrelevance of the SFA.Β 

It was a strong statement, but why has it taken so long for them to put the message outΒ to their fans in such unequivocal terms. I'm sure that they will be able to point to earlier odd little snippets of "gonnie no dae that", but I can't recall anything offering such aΒ clear message.

Β 

If they believe so strongly in the statement, then you have to ask why they haven't done anything before now to root out the miscreants. I'm sure that they have the technical capability to identify those who lead the chants.

Β 

They now have both an opportunity and a challenge to make a significant impact on the problem once and for all. But will they?Β Β 

Edited by Footballfirst

7 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

It was a strong statement, but why has it taken so long for them to put the message outΒ to their fans in such unequivocal terms. I'm sure that they will be able to point to earlier odd little snippets of "gonnie no dae that", but I can't recall anything offering such aΒ clear message.

Β 

If they believe so strongly in the statement, then you have to ask why they haven't done anything before now to root out the miscreants. I'm sure that they have the technical capability to identify those who lead the chants.

Β 

They now have both an opportunity and a challenge to make a significant impact on the problem once and for all. But will they?Β Β 

Β The ground would be practically empty.

Β 

Β 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

The most damning comment in the BBC article is the last sentence.

The Scottish FA and Scottish Professional Football League have declined to comment.

Β 

Shame on you.Β 

Correct.

Β 

Silence that speaks volumes!

highlandjambo3

Will change the square root of FA at that club........in fact, guarantee they will be up to their knees & singing about their fathers sash next week (every week for that matter). Β The weeg pundits live on tv have gained (through experience) the ability to completely ignore said chants although it’s clear to hear in the background.

4 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Will change the square root of FA at that club........in fact, guarantee they will be up to their knees & singing about their fathers sash next week (every week for that matter). Β The weeg pundits live on tv have gained (through experience) the ability to completely ignore said chants although it’s clear to hear in the background.

Β 

Yes

Β 

But will be playing in an empty stadium nextΒ 

Captain Lithuania

Looking at the Bears Den...Β 

Β 

I am so glad we have a wonderful owner like Ann Budge weeding Rangers minded folk out of our support. If our support was so widely sectarian and homophobic like theirs it genuinely stop going to games and call it a day.Β 

Bazzas right boot

Suprised it's a thing with Rangers tbh.Β 

Β 

I thought they were are aware that no one liked them, but I thought they also didn't care.Β 

Β 

Turns out they doΒ 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Arnaud Djoum said:

Looking at the Bears Den...Β 

Β 

I am so glad we have a wonderful owner like Ann Budge weeding Rangers minded folk out of our support. If our support was so widely sectarian and homophobic like theirs it genuinely stop going to games and call it a day.Β 

Β 

Β 

I know rangers fans who have stopped going due to this and politics.Β 

3 of them.Β 

Used to be St holders.Β 

Β 

It's what the hard core element of thier support want tho.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

highlandjambo3
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Β 

Yes

Β 

But will be playing in an empty stadium nextΒ 

I believe no one has the balls to make that happen

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

The reaction on Bears Den is quite something.

Β 

More C bombs dropped than a Tourette’s convention.

I await a charity demanding an apology for this post.

How many times have either side of those arse cheeks been fined by UEFA recently? Surely to christ someone at UEFA is asking the SFA why they haven't once been fined by them.Β 

Β 

Absolutely everything that is wrong with both Scottish football and a bad chunk of Scottish society.Β 

kirkierobroy

CoS, Free, Wee Free and CoU being just four.

Β 

If even 0.5% of the Ibrox hordes are in the Kirk this Sunday I will eat my hat, and since I don't have a hat, I'll need to actually buy one.

11 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I believe no one has the balls to make that happen

Β 

It's in the UEFA statement. Next breach for sectarian chanting is a stadium ban.

Β 

Accept that is not coming in Scottish game.Β 

6 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

How many times have either side of those arse cheeks been fined by UEFA recently? Surely to christ someone at UEFA is asking the SFA why they haven't once been fined by them.Β 

Β 

Absolutely everything that is wrong with both Scottish football and a bad chunk of Scottish society.Β 

Β 

Agree

Β 

Celric should have had some additional sanction like a ban for a season for the number of offences.Β 

It's fantastic that they have been so transparent about the punishment being for sectarian singing. Wouldn't expect any comment from Scottish football authorities but it does now create an environment where any club can surely identify the constant sectarian singing from both arse cheeks away fans to the authorities and ask the question. Hearts and Hibs should be leading the way with this.Β 

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, Longshanks said:

Β 

Probably cost them about Β£100k in refunds. Shame.Β 

Probably wouldn't cover Defoe's wages for a fortnight.

10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Β 

Agree

Β 

Celric should have had some additional sanction like a ban for a season for the number of offences.Β 

Β 

It's the notionΒ that whilst in Europe their fans break the rules but when they're in Scotland they dont, that is so absolutely absurd.Β 

Β 

Surely the SFA can see this. Surely UEFA can see that too.

Captain Lithuania
3 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Kept the club alive? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshshshshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Screenshot_20190823_171310_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hilarious eh? I used to feel sorry for genuine Rangers fans but it’s difficult.Β 

Doctor FinnBarr
9 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Kept the club alive? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshshshshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Screenshot_20190823_171310_com.android.chrome.jpg

Β 

What club did they keep alive?

Sexton Hardcastle

Hun tears are the best. The meltdown is delicious. Can’t wait for Jabba to come firing out a statement.

Β 

Only makes the work and actions budge has takeΒ Look even smarter.

4 hours ago, busby1985 said:

The real thing people should be querying is why UEFA act but the SFA don’t. The sectarian singing was no worse than it is most weeks yet the SFA do nothing.Β 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Phil D. Corners

Meh.... it’s less the then 6% of their gate.Β 

Β 

Slap on the wrist IMO.Β 

Β 

Β 

AtΒ least it’s a start.Β 

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Phil D. Corners said:

Meh.... it’s less the then 6% of their gate.Β 

Β 

Slap on the wrist IMO.Β 

Β 

Β 

AtΒ least it’s a start.Β 

Aye but its sold out so inconveniences 3000 supporters.

Β 

It is a start and it calls them out for what they are.

Β 

Shows up those running our game as complicit in the sectarian nature that comes with supporting the old firm.

Footballfirst

The text of article 14 of theΒ UEFA Discipinary Regulations which have been used against TRFC

Β 

Article 14 Racism, other discriminatory conduct and propaganda

1 Any person under the scope of Article 3 who insults the human dignity of a person or group of persons on whatever grounds, including skin colour, race, religion or ethnic origin, incurs a suspension lasting at least ten matches or a specified period of time, or any other appropriate sanction.

2 If one or more of a member association or club’s supporters engage in the behaviour described in paragraph 1, the member association or club responsible is punished with a minimum of a partial stadium closure.

3 The following disciplinary measures apply in the event of recidivism:

a. a second offence is punished with one match played behind closed doors and a fine of € 50,000;

b. any subsequent offence is punished with more than one match behind closed doors, a stadium closure, the forfeiting of a match, the deduction of points and/or disqualification from the competition.

4 If the circumstances of the case require it, the competent disciplinary body may impose additional disciplinary measures on the member association or club responsible, such as the playing of one or more matches behind closed doors, a stadium closure, the forfeiting of a match, the deduction of points and/or disqualification from the competition.Β 

5 If the match is suspended by the referee because of racist and/or discriminatory conduct, the match may be declared forfeit.

6 The above disciplinary measures may be combined with specific directives aimed at tackling such conduct.

2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Aye but its sold out so inconveniences 3000 supporters.

Β 

It is a start and it calls them out for what they are.

Β 

Shows up those running our game as complicit in the sectarian nature that comes with supporting the old firm.

Is it sold out. General sale only began yesterday

Β 

image.thumb.png.0b5e46883cc5061e012eb69debefec00.png

John Findlay
4 hours ago, busby1985 said:

The real thing people should be querying is why UEFA act but the SFA don’t. The sectarian singing was no worse than it is most weeks yet the SFA do nothing.Β 

SFA/SPFL. Not got a pair of balls between them. Celtic shit scared of the Green brigade and Rangers just shit scared. Bigotry/sectarianism for both ugly sisters means kerching.