Rangers Ordered to Close Part of Ibrox v Legia

Homme

brunoatemyhamster

Back on the topic........ 

Are the club that are so against the songs that are causing them all these problem, going to stop playing the backing track for the fans to sing along to before the game? 

Just a thought. 

Looking forward to the Bigot Bowl tommorow, and the Spfl pretending to hear nothing, even though the genies oot that bottle. 

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovecraft

• RobNox

• Jambof3tornado

• Spellczech

20 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt you have never lived in Glasgow but to say it’s a few songs and a few flags in beyond naive.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-49534599

I asked what the scale of the problem was....since you seem to have all the answers.

Don’t patronise when you don’t have all the facts. It makes your argument look weak.

How long have you lived in Glasgow ?

It’s a nice distraction from the woes of Hearts....Hibs are awful, Celtic out of CL and Rangers self imploding.....I’m watching today as can see a major incident kicking off and want for once the media to call them out

Brighton Jambo
1 hour ago, Boab said:

I asked what the scale of the problem was....since you seem to have all the answers.

Don’t patronise when you don’t have all the facts. It makes your argument look weak.

How long have you lived in Glasgow ?

I have lived in Glasgow for 17 years.  I simply don’t want to continue this debate with you.  I managed a few pubs around Glasgow including down in Coatbridge and Greenock.  I then retrained and worked in the Shipyards for the last 12 years.  I don’t care if you think I’m patronising you I know for an absolute fact that sectarianism is still an issue in this part of the world. Nothing I say will persuade you and we will end up going back and forward for ages so let’s just agree to disagree and move on.  

Just now, Brighton Jambo said:

I have lived in Glasgow for 17 years.  I simply don’t want to continue this debate with you.  I managed a few pubs around Glasgow including down in Coatbridge and Greenock.  I then retrained and worked in the Shipyards for the last 12 years.  I don’t care if you think I’m patronising you I know for an absolute fact that sectarianism is still an issue in this part of the world. Nothing I say will persuade you and we will end up going back and forward for ages so let’s just agree to disagree and move on.  

I never said there wasn’t a problem, I asked what you thought the scale of the problem was.

I’ve stayed there for nearly sixty years so , aye, best leave it there eh ?

Does any other club welcome it's players onto the pitch waving UJ's? 

The Rangers continue to pander to the lowest common denominator.