What about a song for protesting??? e.g Liverpool??

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

What the Liverpools done the other night to show their anger was tremendous and i think we should follw suit, no need to avoid any games to protest just let our voices be heard by singing the same thing over and over,

They sang a couple of songs constantly all night and one was along the lines off,

You dont care about Rafa,

You dont care about the fans,

Our club is in the wrong hands.

(to the tune of "we`ve won it 5 times")

Simple but effective imo?

Thoughts?

The sentiment maybe correct but it'd only work if a sizeable part of our support carried it out.

JKB only represents a small part of our support but you can see the factions on here.

We need unity and we still don't have it.

People need to start asking themselves...

How much time are you willing to give the current custodians?

How many things are you willing to forgive?

What is your breaking point?

Dunk-Section G

Next season is going to be the defining moment for Romanov.

We will have put up with two poor seasons on the trot, i.e. 'transistion seasons', so 2008/2009 has to be the one we start doing things porperly. New manager, decent players, stadium redevelopment.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

So we are protesting again are we. I thought we were doing it a couple of weeks ago. But then we got a point at Killie then beat the Hibs. Bt I take it losing another game means the protest is back on. I hope to god we dont beat Aberdeen on Saturday or we are back to square one

As far as I'm aware, no song ever mooted on KB, for any reason, has ever taken off at a game.

Not saying I wouldn't like to hear one - but it ain't going to start from here I'm afraid.

So we are protesting again are we. I thought we were doing it a couple of weeks ago. But then we got a point at Killie then beat the Hibs. Bt I take it losing another game means the protest is back on. I hope to god we dont beat Aberdeen on Saturday or we are back to square one

In reality the protests / discontent were diffused by the official proclamation that we are searching for a new manager.

Now:

-the transfer window is rapidly approaching - so no new players?

-the club has failed to appoint a manager (not enough time??? I don't buy that)

-the 'revival' is nothing of the sort; 4 points at home against 2 of the worst teams in the SPL

Expect protests in February - although they'll achieve nothing.

I P Knightley

You dont care about Rafa,

You dont care about the fans,

Thoughts?

You dont care about errm... a decent manager (and we ain't had one in 2 and a half years)

You dont care about the fans, (Vlad hears this and thinks, "Pfft")

Would Vlad be there to hear?

If not, would any of his lackeys dare report back to him that there was a naughty sang decrying him?

If he was there, would he understand the words?

We're doomed...

was at the game

fans where brilliant in there support for manager and against owners

they dont care about rafa

they dont care about fans

they dont care about football

liverpool football club is in the wrong hands

think the whole kop where standing up singing and clapping it at one point.

As far as I'm aware, no song ever mooted on KB, for any reason, has ever taken off at a game.

Not saying I wouldn't like to hear one - but it ain't going to start from here I'm afraid.

"Fat Graham Norton" got a decent response last week!

If a song is catchy/funny enough and catches the mood of the fans then it'll take off alright. Perhaps interjecting some humour into the situation wouldn't go amiss, as long as we can still get the point accross.

"We're going down like a russian submarine", or "We're goin down with a Russian pullin the strings"

(OK, not really that catchy, or funny, but it might inspire someone!)

Folk have been saying that since his first season! By the time next season comes, the "wait until the end of the season" line will be getting trotted out. And then wait until next season, and so on.

The Hearts support (I'm talking in general here) reminds me of a child who is being bullied at school. Just hope the problem goes away without actually standing up for yourself. Let's face it, Vlad has all the time in the world, as nothing will ever happen. I can see the same folk sitting here in 10 years time saying, "Next season is going to be the defining moment for Romanov, he must deliver a manager and a new stand or else!".

We will have put up with two poor seasons on the trot, i.e. 'transistion seasons', so 2008/2009 has to be the one we start doing things porperly. New manager, decent players, stadium redevelopment.

Really?

I would suggest dumping a hugely succesful manager was THE defining moment.

We just did not realise it at the time.

Are you insane, next season!!

The willingness to put up with this cray by some of the fans astouds me at imes. VR has been messing us about and toying with our Club for 2 years now, what you going to say when this continues into next season? Wait till the season after that?

They also sung a song that ended in "you yank ь@st@rds get out of our club". Isn't that full blown racism? For example...

If their owners were black and they swapped the word "yank" with "black"...

Nucky Thompson

Liverpool will have a choice of mega rich owners willing to pump their money into them. There wasn't a queue of them waiting to save us when we were going to become homeless:(

jamboinheaven
They also sung a song that ended in "you yank ь@st@rds get out of our club". Isn't that full blown racism? For example...

If their owners were black and they swapped the word "yank" with "black"...

was it not you lying *******s get out of our club?

was at the game also. the atmosphere was amazing. they sung both songs. thats the first time i've been to a game down south. cant believe the difference between the atmosphere at tynie compared to anfield. every stand was bouncing. I also noticed that when the stewards come out b4 half/full time they lie down on the ground facing the fans so that they arent standing in front of the fans view. The amount of times ive been close to the front row and had stewards or police block my view is shocking. when u pay good money to watch a game and they stand right in front of u. that ****es me off.

With apologies to Man Utd.

Oh the KGB is knocking at his door

Cos he's stolen all the money from the poor

If they ever get his number

Vlad is going under

Oh the KGB is knocking at his door

NB Vlad did not steal anyone's money , not even that old woman in Bosnia.

Zali Cinnamon

Nice idea but sadly one win/decent performance in a draw and most will brush it under the carpet. It took being 0-2 down to ICT before we even managed Are you watching Romanov? If this is to be effective we need to protest even if winning.

this_is_my_story
Brilliant idea. If only Romanov knew that he was upsetting the fans - everything would change.

Don't think anyone has seemed to pick up on the sarcastic tone of this reply!!!

Really though, what else can disillusioned fans do?

P.S. fantastic sig ;)

Archived