• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Away up in Gorgie

• Sagan

• Bazzas right boot

• Cruyff Turn

Rocky jamboa
1 minute ago, magicjohnston said:

Is a normal Uk hearts tv account with a vpn ok for getting visual rather than just the normal audio?

You need to have the international version. Its £12.99 a month. 

2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Nothing personal, but after the game at Motherwell and the huge difference in how we played the last person I'd be looking to come in as an alternative (whether from the start or for 30 mins today) would be Uche. Nothing against the guy personally, but when the ball reaches him he just slows everything down and sticks his erse out looking for a free kick and when he doesn't get it (95% of the time being because it isn't a free kick) he just stands still. Washington up top, and even McLean looked better playing the way we did that night

I wouldn’t have him anywhere near the starting line up, but having sat out the Motherwell game he’ll be desperate to prove a point. I think 20-30 mins (with Connor and Jake having already chipped away at the defence) could be enough to unlock some opportunities.  I feel he performs far better in the bigger games against tough opposition (against Aberdeen, Celtic and Hibs last season incidentally).

I’ll buck the trend here and just say cmon Hearts get in tae this shite!! They hooped strips give me the dry boak... just get stuck in and let’s see what happens!

Edited by Rudy T

kingantti1874
24 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Clare for White and thats the team I reckon.

Uche could be very effective to run a tired defence ragged for the last half hour, but my fear is that Levein reverts to “get the ball away from goal” mode and starts with Uche as target man.  Whelan and Clare off after 60-65 mins, Uche and Bozanic on.  Maybe White for Mulraney in the last 10 to shore things up.

Washington is the key today.  Need a big game from him.  Halkett needs to play the game of his life as well to keep Berra in check.

your probably right on Clare, I’d like to see us kee it close then make some attacking subs in the last 30, Celtic have played a lot of football so they may flag in the heat.. Uche, Clare and Naisy ;) off the bench for the last 20. 

2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I’ll buck the trend here and just say cmon Hearts get in tae this shite!! They hooped strips give me the dry boak... just get stuck in and let’s see what happens!

This.  When we have a go at these muppets we usually succeed in some shape or form.

Im excited by the fact that for the first time in years we might have a midfield that can compete with the Brown’s, Ntcham’s and McGregor’s.  

Feeling good about today. We've spanked them before, we can do it again. Would like to see Whelan stick Brown in his back pocket and keep him there for the season. 

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Probably going to end up disappointed but I have a whiff of something different today. 

Not feeling the usual dread 

That's how I'm feeling. 

Still not going to put any money on it though. 

🙄

Jambof3tornado
37 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

Hoping for something positive but will be unsurprised if we are bottom of the league at FT. 

The only way is up!!

Jambof3tornado

Our season is not defined by results v celtic, especially in glasgow. Most teams will fail to bring home the points from darkheid. A performance to be proud of would be a step in the right direction.

Still fear the ref will put the dampers on a good day in glasgow.

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

and we were by far the better team in the final.. one mistake, one blatant dive

Still absolutely disgusts me. 

Wee *****, hope his career gets ended

Edited by OTT

North Berwick Jambo

Ok it’s Celtic away so it’s usually a strange line up with players out of position, that along with the defensive hoof ball style  & no midfield battle always equals a goal down after 20mins, many more goals down after 90mins & Hearts 0 at FT with no points, then up pops sad looking Levein claiming we were unlucky in his after match interview with Micky Stewart hiding behind him looking like the child catcher from Chitty chitty bang bang waiting to pounce! 

So i predict a famous 3-1 win for Hearts 😁

Edited by North Berwick Jambo

Sub4TiddlerMurray
1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Yep, more of the same please.  The Livi back three were superb last season, very well organised and carried their jobs out well.  My worry for Halkett so far is that he’s having to do 75% of the defending because Berra lacks mobility these days.  I really hope we go with Souttar and Halkett as a two going forward.

Berra was outstanding in the Motherwell game, winning more key tackles and headers than Halkett (that said, neither of them covered themselves in glory for the ‘Well goal).

1 hour ago, Turkishcap said:

Only thing I will say pre game is that Joel, Glen and Loic should be buzzing for this match.

Wee Joel?

Hectormasson
11 hours ago, Barack said:

Cludgie are an experienced CL team, with plenty of $$$ in their bank, comparative to many European teams, never mind us.

Cluj would boaby us. I only hope we make a fist of it today.

Only thing hearts and cluj have in common is the same colour of strip🙈🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇶🇦

1 hour ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

If palace can win at old Trafford we can win against these mutants, Celtic 0 hearts 2 Washington double 

Yes but at their level Manchester United are no where near the best side in the league so not really that much of a shock

I'd think more about a side beating Manchester City away if you are looking for a comparison

feedtheroman2

As soon as they spat their dummy out re Boyd we were fecked. Not that he needs to be told what to do but Collum will have had his instructions re-inforced. Red card and pen to them first 10 mins

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

As long a the performance is there I’ll take the defeat. If we can scrape a draw I’d be delighted. 

This is where I’m at also, don’t want to be defeatist but just hope the way we perform carries on from the Motherwell game and not revert to type in Glasgow. 

Eddie The Eagle

Here is your team 

Pereira 

Smith     Halkett      Berra      Hickey
Irving           Damour           Whelan
             Clare       Mulraney 

Washington 

Below may be harsh but it could be accurate...this is how the other side think

You’d need to go back to September 2015 for the last time that Hearts took any points from Celtic in Glasgow, and that was in those dark Deila days.

Of course, history has been kind to Ronny Bhoy and many people will tell you that was actually a great time for Celtic, because it wasn’t the 90’s!

Today, we welcome the creatively stifled Jambos to Celtic Park, where Craig Levein will undoubtedly leave at the end of the game wondering how his ultra negative tactics have failed to conjure up even a point.

Hearts are still without a win in the Premiership, and that doesn’t look like changing this afternoon.

Celtic are strongly rumoured to be fielding Fraser Forster for his debut today, and he’ll not have very much to do you’d imagine, with Christie, Forrest and Edouard more than likely going to run riot on the park.

Shoot Prediction: Celtic 3-0 Hearts.

22 minutes ago, feedtheroman2 said:

As soon as they spat their dummy out re Boyd we were fecked. Not that he needs to be told what to do but Collum will have had his instructions re-inforced. Red card and pen to them first 10 mins

Farcical we get Collum the first time we meet them after the cup final. 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Below may be harsh but it could be accurate...this is how the other side think

You’d need to go back to September 2015 for the last time that Hearts took any points from Celtic in Glasgow, and that was in those dark Deila days.

Of course, history has been kind to Ronny Bhoy and many people will tell you that was actually a great time for Celtic, because it wasn’t the 90’s!

Today, we welcome the creatively stifled Jambos to Celtic Park, where Craig Levein will undoubtedly leave at the end of the game wondering how his ultra negative tactics have failed to conjure up even a point.

Hearts are still without a win in the Premiership, and that doesn’t look like changing this afternoon.

Celtic are strongly rumoured to be fielding Fraser Forster for his debut today, and he’ll not have very much to do you’d imagine, with Christie, Forrest and Edouard more than likely going to run riot on the park.

Shoot Prediction: Celtic 3-0 Hearts.

So e ery other team in Scotland must go to parkhead and play open attacking football for our Craig to be singled out. 

That could have been written by a few on here. 

Hearts defeat--check

Wee dig at cl- check. 

Happy if it bares fruit- check. 

Get up these dirty *******s. 

2 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Farcical we get Collum the first time we meet them after the cup final. 

It's ridiculous! I'm not one for conspiracy theories and blaming refs, but who ever made this decision must have done it with a smirk on their face. 

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

Only thing hearts and cluj have in common is the same colour of strip🙈🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇶🇦

And both been managed by Paulo Sergio

5 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

It's ridiculous! I'm not one for conspiracy theories and blaming refs, but who ever made this decision must have done it with a smirk on their face. 

Red card and/or penalty to them. 

Guaranteed ☹️

On 24/08/2019 at 01:01, Cruyff Turn said:

El Gato

Stroller.   Berra

Smith.                      Aaron Maldini

Whelan 

Damour   Gorgie Pirlo

Clare.                              Mulraney 

Denzel

2-1 Hearts 

:pleasing:

26 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

How come we always get Collum v Celtic?

Well dodgy.

Papal conspiracy?

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

20190825_135027.jpg

They should really put the names on as well as not everyone knows what the players look like