Celtic in Turmoil

kimosavi

6 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

I hope we batter the runts. 

I dont even care if they were to down tools and we beat them. That would still be feckin great.

Spot the **** on. 

Any result against them is great. 

Scudding them would be :pleasing:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Tynecastle Valhalla

• SuperstarSteve

• Mr Elwood P

I can’t stand the pair of the James Blunts but if Celtic don’t get 10 in a row it would be a ludicrous embarrassment given their resources and advantage.

There is no upside for me. I hate them both. Especially Deidco.

It should have been ten
8 hours ago, Marvin said:

I work with a celtic fan and even he doesn't like Lennon.

Who does 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'd love to see ra Cellic implode... Horrible institution from bottom to top... Would love it if Rangers pipped them this season.

The seethe would be most welcome. 

It should have been ten
13 minutes ago, Jambotommy said:

I'd love to see ra Cellic implode... Horrible institution from bottom to top... Would love it if Rangers pipped them this season.

BD4DD80D-3E55-41F4-A2BB-F46237E30D49.jpeg.a2b49faf827aade9136251c98dcc9c0f.jpeg

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

I don't think we should rely on Celtic meltdowns or Lennon combusting.  Better to focus on a plan to go after them and don't allow them to play their game - which they will try to do irrespective of whatever is happening off the park.

All true but still good to laugh at them and yellow teeth. 

The brutal truth is that only rangers look like capable of taking advantage of any meltdown as well, so we'll, that's great. 

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, Jambotommy said:

That would be glorious. 

Seeing Steven Gerrard rangers celebrate, not so much. 

A Hearts fan who would love EITHER of these vile institutions to win anything has no right to call himself a Hearts fan imo.

10 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

I don't think we should rely on Celtic meltdowns or Lennon combusting.  Better to focus on a plan to go after them and don't allow them to play their game - which they will try to do irrespective of whatever is happening off the park.

agree, no matter how much turmoil they may be in celtic almost always turn up and perform v us.

Surely you'd rather see Hearts pip them? 

3 minutes ago, Haken said:

Surely you'd rather see Hearts pip them? 

Don't think there is much chance of that this year unfortunately! I would love it to be us but realistically its between the 2 unwashed again. Celtic crumbling and their arrogant fans being brought down to earth would be pleasing. I would love us to go there and do them over on Sunday to increase the pressure on pop corn teeth. 

14 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Don't think there is much chance of that this year unfortunately! I would love it to be us but realistically its between the 2 unwashed again. Celtic crumbling and their arrogant fans being brought down to earth would be pleasing. I would love us to go there and do them over on Sunday to increase the pressure on pop corn teeth. 

One group of arrogant fans being brought down by another group of arrogant fans.  What's not to like?

SuperstarSteve

Celtic will walk this league as they always do.

Sevco only finished 2nd for the first time in their history last season. 

I’d bet us, Aberdeen and the hobos will be closer to them than they are to Celtic. 

Wishing rangers to topple Celtic or vice versa is a bonkers attitude.

No wonder our fans and hibs get called mini huns and mini hoops. And rightly so fs 😂.

absolutely **** them both. 

Forever Hearts
11 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Celtic will walk this league as they always do.

Sevco only finished 2nd for the first time in their history last season. 

I’d bet us, Aberdeen and the hobos will be closer to them than they are to Celtic. 

Wishing rangers to topple Celtic or vice versa is a bonkers attitude.

No wonder our fans and hibs get called mini huns and mini hoops. And rightly so fs 😂.

absolutely **** them both. 

They might win it, they certainly won't walk it with that defence and Neil Lennon in charge. 

I hope Celtic don’t get 10 in a row. The only realistic way of that happening is if Rangers stop them and I think they will. They have a stronger squad than Celtic this year and a better manager imo. 

So to sum up if there was a straight choice I’d want Rangers to win the league this year (despite getting pumped off us 4 times) hope that doesn’t make me a mini ***

Forever Hearts
13 minutes ago, DS98 said:

I hope Celtic don’t get 10 in a row. The only realistic way of that happening is if Rangers stop them and I think they will. They have a stronger squad than Celtic this year and a better manager imo. 

So to sum up if there was a straight choice I’d want Rangers to win the league this year (despite getting pumped off us 4 times) hope that doesn’t make me a mini ***

It will to some on here. If you had said you wanted Celtic to win the league nobody would have called you a mini Tim. 

24 minutes ago, DS98 said:

unless we can stop them would prefer the tims to win 10 in a row. It would decimate the huns support and it would also mean the tims had nothing really left to aim for so could see their support dwindling away too

SuperstarSteve
25 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

They might win it, they certainly won't walk it with that defence and Neil Lennon in charge. 

Time will tell. Personally think 

Celtic will be miles in front. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

They weren't miles in front last season. What's changed?

August Landmesser

If it's not Hearts winning the league, then since Celtic have won it the past 8 years, it may as well be them winning it for eternity.

The only people who (should) care about 10 in a row are Celtic & Rangers fans. To every other club in the land, the record is currently 33 in a row, since Dundee Utd won it in 1985 .

What I do not want to happen is for Rangers to win any trophy, ever. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, August Landmesser said:

If it's not Hearts winning the league, then since Celtic have won it the past 8 years, it may as well be them winning it for eternity.

The only people who (should) care about 10 in a row are Celtic & Rangers fans. To every other club in the land, the record is currently 33 in a row, since Dundee Utd won it in 1985 .

What I do not want to happen is for Rangers to win any trophy, ever. 

Dundee United didn't win the league in 1985. 

A_A wehatethehibs
11 minutes ago, XB52 said:

unless we can stop them would prefer the tims to win 10 in a row. It would decimate the huns support and it would also mean the tims had nothing really left to aim for so could see their support dwindling away too

You think Rangers and Celtic will both just fizzle out as clubs if 10iar happens?! 😂 That’s up there 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

A Hearts fan who would love EITHER of these vile institutions to win anything has no right to call himself a Hearts fan imo.

This

August Landmesser
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Dundee United didn't win the league in 1985. 

Aberdeen then. The point still stands though

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

You think Rangers and Celtic will both just fizzle out as clubs if 10iar happens?! 😂 That’s up there 😂😂😂

Priceless isn't it?

SuperstarSteve
12 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

They weren't miles in front last season. What's changed?

10 point gap between first and second last year. I don’t consider that close albeit it’s no miles in front like I said, I expect it to be similar or wider though. 

Celtic lost 2 of the 4 OF I believe. 

Thats a 6 point advantage for sevco and they still fell 10 points short.

If Celtic take 3 or all 4 OF games the league is a wrap. 

Nothing has changed. Celtic are just still by far the best team in the league. With or without tierney and with or without Lennon. 

They might slip up in the cups this year (hopefully as it’s our only chance of silverware) 

but the league not a chance. 

Forever Hearts
32 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

10 point gap between first and second last year. I don’t consider that close albeit it’s no miles in front like I said, I expect it to be similar or wider though. 

Nothing has changed. Celtic are just still by far the best team in the league. With or without tierney and with or without Lennon. 

They might slip up in the cups this year (hopefully as it’s our only chance of silverware) 

Rangers downfall last year was the dropped points to St Johnstone and Killie. They beat Celtic easily at Ibrox and should've got a draw (at least) at Parkhead with 10 men. We'll know better after next Sunday whether or not Celtic are by far the best team in the league. I have my doubts. 

A_A wehatethehibs
37 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Gap was 9 points, very easily bridgeable for Rangers this season. They have the better manager at the helm and Celtic are regressing without a doubt. Never read too much into the opening fixtures, know Celtic have knocked a few in but the games will only get harder. 

Celtic still the stronger squad but it’s not “by far” any more. Rangers have serious finishers up front and a good midfield. 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

CloustonHMFC

I’d rather both clubs folded but I genuinely believe The Rangers will the league this season, as much as it pains me to say so.

Celtic are pish, in comparison to previous years, and Rangers have a better team than last season. 

8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Rangers downfall last year was the dropped points to St Johnstone and Killie. They beat Celtic easily at Ibrox and should've got a draw (at least) at Parkhead with 10 men. We'll know better after next Sunday whether or not Celtic are by far the best team in the league. I have my doubts. 

i think the key to which one of those wins the league is lennon. celtic keep lennon rangers win the league change their manager celtic become favourites again.

rangers seem to have a better balanced squad and their players seem to respect gerrard something that i doubt the celtic players have for lennon

bringonthesevco

I think the “Celtic in Turnoil” piece is being exaggerated - they are still top of the league with a massive goal difference already , QF of the Cup with an easy draw , just a bad result in Europe leaving them in the “wee euro cup” where they’ll actually have a better chance of doing something .

sadly I expect this season to again look like Celtic may be faltering only for them to put together a long-winning run  and scoosh the league again .

as said a few times above , we just need to get them in the Cup but not at Hampden !!

Captain Sausage
13 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You sound really clued up on all things Rangers. Interesting. 

SuperstarSteve
12 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Gap was 9 points, very easily bridgeable for Rangers this season. They have the better manager at the helm and Celtic are regressing without a doubt. Never read too much into the opening fixtures, know Celtic have knocked a few in but the games will only get harder. 

Celtic still the stronger squad but it’s not “by far” any more. Rangers have serious finishers up front and a good midfield. 

Time will tell. I usually look at the table after everyone has played each other atleast once. 

Rangers will be top come Monday if we can get any result against Celtic. 

I don’t think they have enough about them to keep it that way. 

Celtic have seen it through for 8 years in a row, I expect the same for the next 2 years. 

Whatever happens somebody needs to stop celtic eventually (hopefully us) because if they managed another 2 trebles (which is very possible) that’s 15 trophies on the trot, 9 In a row is bad enough. 15 is taking the piss. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

You sound really clued up on all things Rangers. Interesting. 

Positively fascinating. Imagine knowing a bit about Scottish football. 🙄

@SuperstarSteve seems clued up on Celtic's chances but I must have missed you pointing out that his post was "interesting". Funny that. 

Captain Sausage
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Positively fascinating. Imagine knowing a bit about Scottish football. 🙄

@SuperstarSteve seems clued up on Celtic's chances but I must have missed you pointing out that his post was "interesting". Funny that. 

Probably because his post history contains more than just Rangers content. 

A_A wehatethehibs
23 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Time will tell. I usually look at the table after everyone has played each other atleast once. 

Rangers will be top come Monday if we can get any result against Celtic. 

I don’t think they have enough about them to keep it that way. 

Celtic have seen it through for 8 years in a row, I expect the same for the next 2 years. 

Whatever happens somebody needs to stop celtic eventually (hopefully us) because if they managed another 2 trebles (which is very possible) that’s 15 trophies on the trot, 9 In a row is bad enough. 15 is taking the piss. 

4 of those 8 years they didn’t have Rangers in the league so “seeing it through” didn’t mean anything or take much effort, as there was no meaningful competitor

This Celtic team arguably has actually never been in a title race. They may have forgot what the pressure is like. Had it all their own way for such a long time 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

1 hour ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Must as I loath to say this but Gerrard is miles in front of Lennon.  Plus, despite all their weedling, the Rangers Board is more proactive than Celtic's as they are desperate to halt the run.  Will be interesting to see the league positions come January 2020. 

1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

if rangers can't stop the 10 in a row happening their fans will desert the club, just like they have done many times over the years, of course IMO. And celtic support will go back to what it used to be, 30 to 40K. Of course it's a bit/lot of wishful thinking on my part but I guy can dream 

SuperstarSteve
13 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

4 of those 8 years they didn’t have Rangers in the league so “seeing it through” didn’t mean anything or take much effort, as there was no meaningful competitor

This Celtic team arguably has actually never been in a title race. They may have forgot what the pressure is like. Had it all their own way for such a long time 

It’s a fair point but Aberdeen ran them close twice and we sat top for best part of 3 months last season. Rangers aren’t and haven’t been competition for them since 2010. 

They might be this year but a don’t see it. 

I reckon after Celtic reach 10. Their foot will come off the gas. It’s all that’s been spoke about last 3 seasons. When they achieve it they will possibly lose the hunger.  

Although it’s hard to say that when they have won 9 trophies in a row and are heading for 12. 

Tynecastle Valhalla

Rangers and Celtic fans will always support their team because in a lot of cases it’s all they have in their lives to look forward to 

celtic will win the league easily 

Brighton Jambo
4 hours ago, luckydug said:

While I totally agree with that and would never 'love' either to win anything I am not ashamed to admit that if given the choice (and assuming we cant win the league) I would like to see Celtic do 10 in a row just to see the pain and tears at Ibrox.

The passion with which I hate the Rangers is almost indescribable. 

5 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

Rangers and Celtic fans will always support their team because in a lot of cases it’s all they have in their lives to look forward to 

celtic will win the league easily 

First para is wrong . Go back to 80s when Aberdeen and DUtd were winning- OF attendances were less than half what the are now .Glory hunters mainly.

More recently Rangers “fans” ( they let their club die) go along for IMHO tribal reasons ... a dying tribe thankfully...

Forever Hearts
2 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

Probably because his post history contains more than just Rangers content. 

And so does mine. But then you know that.

So Celtic won in Europe, didn't concede, Brown played and apparently Jullien looked decent. Sadly I think we can put the Celtic in turmoil chat to bed and assume we will get the usual tough game on Sunday. Nice to think that we can still get a result but if we don't I hope the "Celtic in turmoil" line isn't used as a stick to beat Levein and the team with.