• SuperstarSteve

• A_A wehatethehibs

Bazzas right boot

Lennon is toxic and a poor manager. 

Brown is past it. 

Tierney sold

No ucl

Steven Gerrard rangers on them 

Unrest at even some level if not the levels being reported. 

:glorious:

Get in for Rogic if he's settled here as well. 🙄

Unfortunately they'll probably still spank us on Sunday. 

Tynecastle Valhalla
24 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

Bollox. They are in turmoil and i think Rangers are now strong enough to win the league. Celtic won't be walking anything this season, especially if popcorn doesn't get papped.  

No way

rangers are way behind them 

If I had seen that without any other signs, I would say its bull... 

But after watching the video of him looking like a wee lost sheep when celtic were going into extra time against Dunfermline... I think it's TRUE..  

North Berwick Jambo

They could play eleven nuns against us at Parkhead this Sunday & we would still bottle it 😉

A_A wehatethehibs

Know they did fine first 2 league games but the Champions league is the whole reason half them players are there.

There’s always a wobble when they crash out early doors 

Don’t see Lennon lasting the season 

15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Brown is past it. 

Tierney sold

No ucl

Exactly right.

Any bad reports about them is just what's required. Overloading their PR dept hurts them just as much as results on the pitch.

We'll win on Sunday.

been here before
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Would make sense 

Never a better time to play these Goons 

IMG_20190821_161047.jpg

IMG_20190821_161049.jpg

IMG_20190821_161051.jpg

No-one texted Nico yet for the SP on this? I reckon its a crock of shite but yiu never know.

Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Can someone please translate this shite, coz I haven't got a scooby.

In summary:

Hings are pure dead mental doon at Parkheed, so they are by ra way, pure mental big man, no? Nice tae be nice, an awrat, but Lenny's a pure lyab... lyeb... fud, so he is, no? Goat any jeelies, big man, by ra way...???

(Dunno if that helps, right enough...   :ermm: )

Edited by Auld Reekin'

33 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

What was the banner?

Something, something entitled, something, something misspelt, something, something trying to make it fit a song but failing etc. The usual pish. 

3 minutes ago, Zico said:

Something, something entitled, something, something misspelt, something, something trying to make it fit a song but failing etc. The usual pish. 

Catchy 😁

Seems a lot of people have connections at Lennoxtown who are happy to spread gossip!

While a lot of it is probably made up pish, what is true is that Brown liked a tweet that was critical of popcorn teeth and consequently didn't feature in the match against Dunfermline.  If there has been a falling out between the pair, that is bound to have repercussions in the dressing room.

Captain Sausage

What a load of pish. They’ve had the strongest start to a campaign in years. No reason to doubt it’ll continue come Sunday. 

Rocky jamboa

I said on the team v Celtic thread that things aren't right there just now. Lennon will be a big come down from working under Rodgers. 

I think he's lost the dressing room after the Cluj defeat. If we win or even draw there on sunday, he'll be away. We've got a chance if we play the same way we did at motherwell and dont bottle it through there as usual! 

13 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Seems a lot of people have connections at Lennoxtown who are happy to spread gossip!

While a lot of it is probably made up pish, what is true is that Brown liked a tweet that was critical of popcorn teeth and consequently didn't feature in the match against Dunfermline.  If there has been a falling out between the pair, that is bound to have repercussions in the dressing room.

Two big egos

bets on who wins that one 

32 minutes ago, been here before said:

No-one texted Nico yet for the SP on this? I reckon its a crock of shite but yiu never know.

I was thinking that, someone phone him and ask for the scoop!

Not sure the lad is going to made up his number is all over the internet🤣

Edited by Rudy T

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Can someone please translate this shite, coz I haven't got a scooby.

It’s an absolute obliteration of known speech that has top linguist boffins scratching their heads. So unfortunately, I’m out.

23 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Exactly. Things don't seem rosy right now, maybe more meltdowns tomorrow night :D

Will be a tight league I think, Rangers have a good chance going by their current form and settled management setup in Gerrard though he might get poached by a struggling EPL side come xmas.

1 hour ago, 12XU said:

We are 14/1 on Sunday 

so are StMirren

224/1 double

That's £2,224 just for a tenner.  Also very possible.

People must be tempted.

1 hour ago, Paolo said:

Quite a few private mobile number visible in the post.   Just saying. 

What?  You going to phone someone who types in Weegie?

6 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

What?  You going to phone someone who types in Weegie?

Aye a mur 

for those uneducated in the Glaswegian dialect.. it means ‘yes I am’ 

For any translations, I’ve spent the last 10 years working with our special friends from the west, I almost understand their unique take on the English language!

8 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Aye a mur 

For any translations, I’ve spent the last 10 years working with our special friends from the west, I almost understand their unique take on the English language!

In ma best pure weeg....Naw am urny! 

1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Know they did fine first 2 league games but the Champions league is the whole reason half them players are there.

There’s always a wobble when they crash out early doors 

Don’t see Lennon lasting the season 

He'll be sacked in time for Christmas. 

1 hour ago, Captain Sausage said:

What a load of pish. They’ve had the strongest start to a campaign in years. No reason to doubt it’ll continue come Sunday. 

And against The Rangers when they play them.

Easy to spot the posters on here who have Sevco as their second( ? ) team.

I wouldn't bet against 10 in a row.

Gerrard will feck off back down to the franchise league soon anyway as the crooks in blue must be running out of cash soon.

Edited by luckydug

Celtic are at their most vulnerable now for a good few years. They don't look to be playing with as much confidence as usual. They will drop a few points this season, and come unstuck imo. Unfortunately we won't be able to capitalise on this because we are still trying to find our feet, and shot of confidence. It's a pity, but it is what it is. If we can pull off any kind of result though, I'll be delighted. 

Fort Vallance

Things there might not be rosy but turmoil is a bit of an exaggeration. But as someone said earlier it doesn't really matter because we'll revert to type and the sound of breaking glass from bottles crashing halfway along the M8 will be all too evident. 

2 hours ago, 12XU said:

We are 14/1 on Sunday 

so are StMirren

224/1 double

Celtic have started very well in the league. But those odds are far too high.

We’ve only been skelped once in the last couple of seasons, beaten them twice and given them a game every other time apart from the Semi Naismith got injured.

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Aye a mur 

Do ye, aye?

1 hour ago, Captain Sausage said:

This is what I don't understand. They are cruising our league so far. Smashing teams. The dunfermline game they had 34 shots. By a miracle Dunfermlime got lucky to take it to ET.

We would get pumped from their youtg through there, losing in Glasgow is deep rooted for most clubs in Scotland. 

If "turmoil" is beating teams 7-0 then can we have a bit of that?

1 hour ago, BelgeJambo said:

Two big egos

I have a feeling Lennon could lose out as Broony is a major influence in the dressing room and I could see a lot of players taking his side if a schism develops.

You would have to imagine that McGregor won't be a happy bunny after being denied the chance of a move down South then being played out of position against Cluj.  The new left back can't be too happy either at being dropped in favour of a midfielder.  Sinclair is another who doesn't seem too enamoured with Lennon.

It would be great to see Celtic hibsing it under Lennon!

38 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Celtic are at their most vulnerable now for a good few years. They don't look to be playing with as much confidence as usual. They will drop a few points this season, and come unstuck imo. Unfortunately we won't be able to capitalise on this because we are still trying to find our feet, and shot of confidence. It's a pity, but it is what it is. If we can pull off any kind of result though, I'll be delighted. 

Not playing with much confidence 😂

7-0 and 5-2.

Confident enough for the Scottish league it seems.

2 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Two big egos

Lennon also said Brown "is not the brightest" last week. He couldn't have been happy about his manager publicly saying that. 

Publicly embarrassing your captain and long serving servant by dropping him seems a lot poorer man management than calling out an unfit striker as rubbish.

Is there a podcast of the Sportsound hour debating this from earlier this week - I’d like to hear it

1 minute ago, DarioHMFC said:

I dunno about most of it but I do know Rogic wants to go to Oz in October to get married. 

So already 2 bits of it are true and the rest of it sounds like exactly what happened at Hibs (who don’t have the PR operations and media support that Celtic has so Hibs couldn’t keep it quiet)

I’d say there is a fire of sorts as too much smoke is from wood that is definitely burning.

Also the “medical issues” were around when he was at Hibs also I recall.

Hectormasson
3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Brown is past it. 

Tierney sold

No ucl

If collum is ref,,, your correct,  give them everything,,, probs a red card & penalty ???

Walter Bishop

Was also hearing a rumour they are apparently stockpiling cash for the potential compensation packages they may have to pay out.. 

2 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Was also hearing a rumour they are apparently stockpiling cash for the potential compensation packages they may have to pay out.. 

They've taken in millions from the various players they've punted out recently. Van Dijk, Wanyama, Tierney now. They've completely created their own mess and pretty much opened the door for a shite hun team to saunter in. 

Utter madness, yet no one is questioning how so many poor footballing decisions are being made and why? Journalists in this country eh...

Must be pretty sure their going to need to pay out a lot if its causing the biscuit tin to close!

Forever Hearts
3 hours ago, kila said:

Exactly. Things don't seem rosy right now, maybe more meltdowns tomorrow night :D

Will be a tight league I think, Rangers have a good chance going by their current form and settled management setup in Gerrard though he might get poached by a struggling EPL side come xmas.

So they're neck and neck with Celtic at Christmas and you think Gerrard will up sticks and move to Watford or Crystal Palace for a relegation battle? 😂

This place. 🙄

Horatio Caine

I don't think we should rely on Celtic meltdowns or Lennon combusting.  Better to focus on a plan to go after them and don't allow them to play their game - which they will try to do irrespective of whatever is happening off the park.

25 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

So they're neck and neck with Celtic at Christmas and you think Gerrard will up sticks and move to Watford or Crystal Palace for a relegation battle? 😂

This place. 🙄

Well I think if he gets offered a silly amount of money to jump ship to the EPL he might just do that - it's where he wants to be. He is doing well at Ibrox but I doubt he'll show any loyalty.

Edited by kila

Bazzas right boot
48 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

This place. 🙄

Yip, neck n neck for 2nd place as we're out in front. 

Rangers will need a name change again as Steven Gerrard leaves them.