Celtic in Turmoil

kimosavi

17 hours ago, wallace_mercer said:

Rangers and Celtic fans will always support their team because in a lot of cases it’s all they have in their lives to look forward to 

celtic will win the league easily 

How many points do you think Celtic will win the league by?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Tynecastle Valhalla

• SuperstarSteve

• Mr Elwood P

Forever Hearts
8 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

So Celtic won in Europe, didn't concede, Brown played and apparently Jullien looked decent. Sadly I think we can put the Celtic in turmoil chat to bed and assume we will get the usual tough game on Sunday. Nice to think that we can still get a result but if we don't I hope the "Celtic in turmoil" line isn't used as a stick to beat Levein and the team with.

Tough game? 😂 Aye, you could say that. 

Brighton Jambo
7 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

So Celtic won in Europe, didn't concede, Brown played and apparently Jullien looked decent. Sadly I think we can put the Celtic in turmoil chat to bed and assume we will get the usual tough game on Sunday. Nice to think that we can still get a result but if we don't I hope the "Celtic in turmoil" line isn't used as a stick to beat Levein and the team with.

Very good post, some people will have been raging at the fact Celtic won last night purely as this was their next opportunity to slaughter the manager.  For a club in turmoil their results aren’t half bad, I would love a bit of that turmoil!

doctor jambo
43 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I think they will be behind rangers this year......

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

I think they will be behind rangers this year......

No chance.

In fact Hearts will be above The Rangers

When they get kicked out the league ☺

Tynecastle Valhalla
8 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Independence
On 21/08/2019 at 18:01, Marooon! said:

That's because you fear Celtic. I don't, and looking at the domination Rangers had over them twice at Ibrox then you are delusional if you think Rangers don't have a chance. They smashed us 4 times last season ffs. 

No its because I know how poor Sevco really are!!!

Guest ToqueJambo
21 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

Yes well done Celtic narrowly beating a much smaller team at home that seems to have cost less than 500k to put together. I do think we can get a result but either way a stick will be found to beat Levein with.

Tynecastle Valhalla
6 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

You thinking Celtic are better or Rangers are worse?

Doesnt matter 

12 points 

2 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

Doesnt matter 

12 points 

Absolutely no chance. 1 or 2 points either way. Gerrard has built a very decent squad at Ibrox.

On 22/08/2019 at 12:37, Tasavallan said:

Must as I loath to say this but Gerrard is miles in front of Lennon.  Plus, despite all their weedling, the Rangers Board is more proactive than Celtic's as they are desperate to halt the run.  Will be interesting to see the league positions come January 2020. 

This!  Rangers are prepared to spend money they don't have to try and stop Celtic, while Celtic appear unwilling to spend money they do have.

It will be interesting to see what happens if Celtic win the league again this season,  For the huns, it will be last chance saloon next season, their final chance to prevent 10iar.  I can imagine dodgy Dave making heartfelt pleas to wealthy rangers fans to pony up to try and help prevent such a disaster.

3 minutes ago, RobNox said:

This!  Rangers are prepared to spend money they don't have to try and stop Celtic, while Celtic appear unwilling to spend money they do have.

It will be interesting to see what happens if Celtic win the league again this season,  For the huns, it will be last chance saloon next season, their final chance to prevent 10iar.  I can imagine dodgy Dave making heartfelt pleas to wealthy rangers fans to pony up to try and help prevent such a disaster.

Celtic have already spent double what Rangers have on transfer fees, with another 3 or 4 incoming? They’ve perhaps not spent it very wisely.

3 hours ago, Independence said:

No its because I know how poor Sevco really are!!!

What about Rangers makes you think they’re a poor team? They beat Celtic twice last season, qualified for the Europa League and have a fair chance of qualifying again this season. They are currently a trophy away from getting back to what they once were, unfortunately.

Based on what both teams look like so far Rangers are superior in most Departments, take Forrest out of that line up Timothy will toil.

Weakened Offender
On 23/08/2019 at 06:35, Mr Elwood P said:

I'll go for 8.

On 22/08/2019 at 13:42, Wilson said:

First para is wrong . Go back to 80s when Aberdeen and DUtd were winning- OF attendances were less than half what the are now .Glory hunters mainly.

More recently Rangers “fans” ( they let their club die) go along for IMHO tribal reasons ... a dying tribe thankfully...

Yup, even into 90s. When they played at Hampden they often got 10-15k.

Cba checking but I'd guess they rarely had av attendance of over 30k throughout 80s and up until late 90s.

Tgfiw is a marketeers wet dream. Well done them, likes, but it's total nonsense and revisionism.

I don't see how Celtic are in turmoil. I'd swap for Hearts to be in their turmoil apart from Lennon i wouldnt swap one of my shites for him. It seems to be based on a defeat in Champions league to drop into Europa league. Yeah their in turmoil right enough. Someone's jealous or silly 

Edited by AJAMBO