• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Tynecastle Valhalla

• SuperstarSteve

• Mr Elwood P

CloustonHMFC

Lennon sacked before October if any of this is remotely true. He’s going to truly feck up 10 in a row if they allow him to stay much longer. Hopefully we hammer one of the nails in the coffin at the weekend. 

Edited by DarioHMFC

3 minutes ago, scratchy said:

Sounds like blue nose b######t to me.

Indeed. The p*ss-poor grammar and spelling give it away!

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

There’s truth in the Scott Brown part. He was dropped at the weekend after a run in with Lennon.

That's the thing that rung a bell with me 

Definitely all is not well at Darkheid 

He was only ever meant to be temporary but the chairman got drunk at the cup final and offered him the job in the shower FFS 

Can't see him lasting into September if we guff them 

GorgieRules22
2 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

That's the thing that rung a bell with me 

Definitely all is not well at Darkheid 

He was only ever meant to be temporary but the chairman got drunk at the cup final and offered him the job in the shower FFS 

Can't see him lasting into September if we guff them 

Guy I work with is a die hard Celtic fan who travels everywhere to watch them and he was telling me about Scott Brown a couple of days ago.

At the end of the day they're better players and will come good when they get someone appropriate in charge.

Hopefully Lennon stays for a while but it's looking unlikely if he loses the players as is being banded about. 

Will he last with the transfer window still open if true ?

Dallas Green

I hope we batter the runts. 

I dont even care if they were to down tools and we beat them. That would still be feckin great.

Byyy The Light

Sounds much the same as what I was told went on at Hibs.  Tactically non existent.  Has his favourites and can’t reason with him. Basically the polar opposite from Rodgers. Wouldn’t surprise me if there was some truth in parts of that. Embellished through hopeful Rangers fans no doubt but will be strands of truth.

Hopefully true. The irony is that Celtic fans were singing for the board to appoint him permanently at the cup final. It’s clear he’s out of his depth and Celtic are no longer invincible like they were under Brenda. 

If Naisy and Whelan are in the side at the weekend, I really fancy us to get a result. 

26 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

He was only ever meant to be temporary but the chairman got drunk at the cup final and offered him a heed job in the shower FFS 

FTFY

Been rumours for a wee while that some of the senior players had no time for him. Interesting as it is though, for me it certainly has the whiff of a Sevco troll about it.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

7 past St Johnstone. 5 past Motherwell. Some turmoil that. 

Hearts could do with some of that “turmoil”. 

Guest ToqueJambo

Celtic have won everything domestically for what 3 years now? They’re rolling in cash. Yet they’re doing a great job of Hibsing the most powerful position any scottish club has ever been in. The Lennon appointment and lack of signings just as Rangers are getting their act together is bizarre.

They probably win everything again this year but their fans seem.... annoyed.

Edited by ToqueJambo

19 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Sounds much the same as what I was told went on at Hibs.  Tactically non existent.  Has his favourites and can’t reason with him. Basically the polar opposite from Rodgers. Wouldn’t surprise me if there was some truth in parts of that. Embellished through hopeful Rangers fans no doubt but will be strands of truth.

Seconded, heard exactly this type of thing coming out of hibs whilst he was there! 

Салатные палочки
29 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Guaranteed nonsense. 12 league goals in 2 games doesn’t suggest any form of disharmony. 

This, unfortunately. 

Tynecastle Valhalla

Please change the title of this thread it is embarrassing.

They are not in turmoil and should walk this league with the players they have 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

Please change the title of this thread it is embarrassing.

Thats kind of the point. They’re creating problems for themselves when everything should be plain sailing.

Getting kicked out of Europe early yet again might not suggest turmoil but everything is not rosy across there no matter how many humpings they dish out to scottish teams with total wage bills less than the fees they pay for reserve players.

Tynecastle Valhalla
3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Thats kind of the point. They’re creating problems for themselves when everything should be plain sailing.

Getting kicked out of Europe early yet again might not suggest turmoil but everything is not rosy across there no matter how many humpings they dish out to scottish teams with total wage bills less than the fees they pay for reserve players.

It’s not the vibe we need when we are about to play them at Celtic park 

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, julienbrellier said:

Good. Hope they collapse in on themselves like a dying star.

Maybe a brown hole rather than a black one. :smile:

Heard from a relative of an ex-Celtic player that training is a shambles and Lennon turned up mega hungover the morning of the Cluj home game. So the OP sounds about right to me based on that and his previous at H1B5. 

14 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

Bollox. They are in turmoil and i think Rangers are now strong enough to win the league. Celtic won't be walking anything this season, especially if popcorn doesn't get papped.  

queensferryjambo
14 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Unfortunately in this day and age with UEFA sending all the cash to the big clubs and starving all the other clubs Celtic are not actually out of Europe they are still in. 

Independence
3 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

Bollox. They are in turmoil and i think Rangers are now strong enough to win the league. Celtic won't be walking anything this season, especially if popcorn doesn't get papped.  

The Rangers winning the league? Ma sides!!!!😀

Absolute Scenes
53 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

7 past St Johnstone. 5 past Motherwell. Some turmoil that. 

50 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Hearts could do with some of that “turmoil”. 

2 teams who are very average, no surprise there and fully expected.

Away up in Gorgie
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Playing them at the right time IF Craig Levein doesn't shit the bed in Glasgow as is the norm.

FTFY.

Just now, Independence said:

The Rangers winning the league? Ma sides!!!!😀

That's because you fear Celtic. I don't, and looking at the domination Rangers had over them twice at Ibrox then you are delusional if you think Rangers don't have a chance. They smashed us 4 times last season ffs. 

Seymour M Hersh

For me there isn't enough turmoil in the universe to give to that disgusting club. But if there is some truth of unhappiness there then I'm all for it. 

SpruceBringsteen

The brown toothed bigot will have them up for our game like it's their one chance at the World Cup as per.

People building upto a fall with the good time to play them chat.

Celtic will be very strong in the league this season despite Lennon.