Ref for Sunday

Alex_Jambo

Collum has improved over the last couple of years compared to what he was like previously. Unfortunately, this is Parkheid, the place he watches his football in so a guaranteed 3 points for Celtic. It was going to be difficult enough but should be a tad easier for them now.

27 minutes ago, Alex_Jambo said:

I'm hearing that its Willie bloody Collum!!

Not a f....g  gain !!! Hate that little c...t

Confirmed as Collum with Alan Mulvanny and Graham Chambers as assistant refs and Steven McLean 4th official.

Folk saying he's not too bad these days....don't forget how quickly he gave 2 dubious penalties to Celtic recently, one at Murrayfield and the other at Hampden.

12 minutes ago, Lightbulb said:

Imo better than most these days

Like when he gave them that penalty in the cup final when the player ran into Bobby then dived.:cornette:

Edited by Robbo-Jambo

Sorry -  like them having a twelfth man. Lost count of the woeful decisions, and fabricated penalties that go  their way when ever he is in the middle in games involving them and us. They need a lift so the GFA once again making sure they get one.

132goals1958
11 minutes ago, Mort said:

Folk saying he's not too bad these days....don't forget how quickly he gave 2 dubious penalties to Celtic recently, one at Murrayfield and the other at Hampden.

There was no way he could conclusively have known that was a penalty. He could not wait to point to the spot. No way he was going to prevent his team winning the treble. 

Collum's biggest issue is his rush to make decisions. He might think it makes him look certain, but actually he puts himself under pressure making a call. The pen at the cup final, for example. The ball was out of play iirc; he had time to ponder.

Similarly, how often does he run to a player brandishing a red card. A wiser man would walk and give himself time to ask am I making the right choice before dipping into his pocket 

3 minutes ago, schillaci said:

Collum's biggest issue is his rush to make decisions. He might think it makes him look certain, but actually he puts himself under pressure making a call. The pen at the cup final, for example. The ball was out of play iirc; he had time to ponder.

Similarly, how often does he run to a player brandishing a red card. A wiser man would walk and give himself time to ask am I making the right choice before dipping into his pocket 

Weeman syndrome!

7 minutes ago, schillaci said:

Exactly like when he sent of Paterson at Hamilton!! Raced in brandishing the red card because of the Hamilton players reaction and tho and behold it gets overturned on appeal!!!

too late for us though as we lose the game!!!

hes A cock!! End off.

32 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Like when he gave them that penalty in the cup final when the player ran into Bobby then dived.:cornette:

absolutely correct, a horrible evil twisted little man

They can do what they like, they're not really bothered about anything being exposed on tv, because they are a law unto themselves. 

After the storm of protest and letter writing concerning Beatons performance at the weekend it's now down to Collum to restore the status quo. He'll  accept his mission with the usual gusto and unfortunately we're already handicapped. 

Usual sleekit tactics by the Dhemons warmly embraced by the cronies.

50 minutes ago, Mort said:

Blame our keeper for Hampden.......

4 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Aye, **** blaming the diving celtic cheat and the ref who wrongly called it a penalty.

Brave Hearts
8 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Along with a diving forward and a referee too eager to give a penalty.......

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Take him over Beaton everyday of the week 

The difference is that Collum can actually perform properly just as long as Celtic are not playing.  Beaton is rank rotten all the time, but  all the more so when The Rangers are in the equation.

1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

I met him today. He was out visiting the school I am working in.

Kept quiet :lol: (me)

Did you ask him if the rumours are true that he masturbates?

2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

He bought the dive in real time. I have many reasons to hate Collum, that isn't one of them unfortunately.

90 minutes to Eduard you're a diving piece of shit and I hope your Achilles snaps... I don't think that rhymes yet though... Kickback do your thing :P 

9 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

You'd have thought he'd at least have asked him if he had a field.

Edited by Noah Claypole

3 hours ago, Mort said:

He is a horrid Gollum like cretin. Guaranteed red card or penalty shocker

When we play there or at the tribute acts shitehole it really is v 14 as inevitably the sidekick linesmen are on board the shameful institutions happy train too.

19 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Considering he's my bosses boss that would be a tad silly dontcha think. I have to be very very careful what I share on here now.

1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

Considering he's my bosses boss that would be a tad silly dontcha think. I have to be very very careful what I share on here now.

you need to perform a coup and takeover ruling with an iron fist

Mid Calder Jambo

That will be close to or more than 50% of the last 5 or 6 games we have played these cheats. And you thought Sepp Blater and FIFA were twisted cheats.  They don't even come close to that lot that run our game in Glasgow.

4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Father Collum and Monseignor Mulvanny at Celtic Park. 

They really are taking the piss. 

Reminds me of a certain Father Kevin O’Donnell at Parkhead in the 80s.

Willie Bloody Collum. :wow:

Steven McLean :rofl:

Just give them the points now with the cheating useless welts in charge. We will quite possibly save ourselves more injuries as well. 

The SFA don’t hide the fact they cheat.

I don't think Tom Boyd will be having any upsets with the referee this weekend!

Well done the GFA for redressing the balance as soon as possible!

5 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

not any worse than the rest these days

True. I'd be more concerned if it was Madden or Clancy. 

I just wonder why we never get Collum at Ibrox or Beaton/Madden at Parkhead??

On second thoughts I really don’t.....

6 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

I just wonder why we never get Collum at Ibrox or Beaton/Madden at Parkhead??

On second thoughts I really don’t.....

You get it. It is corrupt and the SFA don’t even hide it. Romanov could see it and he called it for what it was worth. 

11 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

You get it. It is corrupt and the SFA don’t even hide it. Romanov could see it and he called it for what it was worth. 

Reminds me of that Blackadder episode. They all called Romanov “Mad Vlad” yet how could you detect sanity when there is madness all around. 

SwindonJambo
2 hours ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Reminds me of a certain Father Kevin O’Donnell at Parkhead in the 80s.

Mercer asked the SFA not to appoint him for any more of our games and he was fired as a red soon afterwards! Awful ref and Collum reminds me of him.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he ran out 2 minutes prior to kick-off, blessed the pitch and sang a rebel song all whilst dressed as the Pope. 

Probably take the 1st penalty as well. 

7 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

Exactly like when he sent of Paterson at Hamilton!! Raced in brandishing the red card because of the Hamilton players reaction and tho and behold it gets overturned on appeal!!!

too late for us though as we lose the game!!!

hes A cock!! End off.

Wee f.....g Tim bellend of an excuse of a man !!!

10 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Ah Mr Chamberpot, you posted recently that any inside info you got was Celtic.

So, our favourite refereee is your source, I see......

:interehjrling:

:wink:

Dont forget the opener penalty at Murrayfield.

He was literally 3 yards from it and bought it completely.

But, as I constantly say, he is the best of an horrendous crop.

10 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Do they know you as Chester Copperpot at work? If not you might be safe. 

Collum consistently gives decisions on what he "thinks" happened, not what he's actually seen.

If you watch coverage of the cup final, the camera from behind the Hearts end shows that his view of the incident is blocked by other players.

All he sees is that diving cheat hitting the deck and makes his mind up based on that (and what strip he's wearing of course).

It happens all the time with  Collum, not just in our games, although one club doesn't ever seem to be on the receiving end