• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• FJT

• 132goals1958

• graygo

That's me convinced that I need to see this before it's too late.

Going to make a day of it.

Watch the game on Sunday in the fan's bar then 6pm show. :thumbsup: 

33 minutes ago, graygo said:

I’m going Saturday evening. I was there last year but going again as a good friend’s son is in it this year. 

132goals1958
2 hours ago, graygo said:

Do they get a stream for the game????

2 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

I'm not sure they do.

If you've not been to this yet, you need to go.

3 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Good question, no idea to be honest.

Will watch it on my phone if not.

132goals1958
16 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I'm not sure they do.

If you've not been to this yet, you need to go.

Went yesterday and it more than lived up to the rave reviews

Edited by 132goals1958

best in the land

Just back from this amazing play and cant recommended it enough. 

If you've not seen it get along if you can. 

Don't mind saying i felt a bit emotional at the end section of the play. 

Proud to be a jambo a club like no other! 

18 hours ago, graygo said:

Gutted, but something has come up and I now can't make this so if anyone wants 2 tickets for the 6pm show on Sunday night let me know.

Cost me £42.40 including service charge for the 2 tickets but will let them go for £30.

They are e-tickets and I will get them transferred into your name.

They are concession tickets so you will need to be a season ticket holder or fall into one of the other categories.

(General concession prices are applicable to Students, Registered Unemployed, Customers with Disabilities, Senior Citizens, Children under 18 and Heart of Midlothian FC Season Ticket Holders.)

Quick question - i cant seem to buy tickets on the 'universe' site that the Hearts Website takes you to for the 3.30pm Monday - i assume sold out?

If i try through official 'fringe' site it seems i can book them!

Question is as season tickets holder the fringe one doesn't mention this to get a concession price - should i still select concession and expect it to be ok when we rock up with our season tickets?

Hearts Heritage
48 minutes ago, Matty said:

Quick question - i cant seem to buy tickets on the 'universe' site that the Hearts Website takes you to for the 3.30pm Monday - i assume sold out?

If i try through official 'fringe' site it seems i can book them!

Question is as season tickets holder the fringe one doesn't mention this to get a concession price - should i still select concession and expect it to be ok when we rock up with our season tickets?

Yes.

On 22/08/2019 at 09:01, Hearts Heritage said:

Not many tickets left. Get them before it is sold out.

There's a couple.  :whistling: 

Bargain for someone at £25 for the 2.

7 hours ago, graygo said:

Gutted, but something has come up and I now can't make this so if anyone wants 2 tickets for the 6pm show on Sunday night let me know.

Cost me £42.40 including service charge for the 2 tickets but will let them go for £25.

They are e-tickets and I will get them transferred into your name.

They are concession tickets so you will need to be a season ticket holder or fall into one of the other categories.

(General concession prices are applicable to Students, Registered Unemployed, Customers with Disabilities, Senior Citizens, Children under 18 and Heart of Midlothian FC Season Ticket Holders.)

Went along to this afternoons show. Very moving, cleverly put together and fantastically acted. So poignant too given the venue and the way they used it. A must for hearts fans,  or anyone else for that matter. Group of raith rovers supporters there today with their remembrance strips on. Main actor gave them a nod when he mentioned their team in the script 👍

25 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Has been posted before by another poster, outstanding song !!

👍 I was greeting my way through a fair bit of this today 

9 minutes ago, smartinmaroon said:

👍 I was greeting my way through a fair bit of this today 

Truly magnificent football club !!

On 22/08/2019 at 16:35, davemclaren said:

I’m going Saturday evening. I was there last year but going again as a good friend’s son is in it this year. 

I’ve got tickets for Saturday evening as well, I will look out for you in the bar.

Achhh after reading this thread just tried to get a ticket for Sunday afternoon to see again when wife and young one are away to a party, sold out which is good to see even if I miss out on it !! 

I'm booked in for Monday afternoon.  I know a few people who have been to see the show and every one of them has said it is well worth going to, as well as advising me to take a hankie in case I get a speck of dirt in my eye.

hearts @ heart

Very well done to all the cast. Very emotional and done with dignity, humour and very emotional experience.  Would of loved to of talked to the cast at the end. Very humbling. Dare I say it the cast put there whole heart and sole in to it. The main character has to be a Jambo.  Well he convinced me. Could not stop thinking about it for a good few days. 

upgotheheads

I'm heading to Tynecastle now to see if I can get a returned ticket. I can only go today and it's sold out but you never know. If not it will be diggers and the rugby

28 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I'm heading to Tynecastle now to see if I can get a returned ticket. I can only go today and it's sold out but you never know. If not it will be diggers and the rugby

can you let me know if theres any left over also please for 1pm or 3pm

John Findlay
13 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

A touch of class. There is no other football team like us. 

Seconded

On 22/08/2019 at 09:01, Hearts Heritage said:

Not many tickets left. Get them before it is sold out.

Hi if i buy tickets for this do the company post them out or do i pick them up somewhere? 

132goals1958
7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Hi if i buy tickets for this do the company post them out or do i pick them up somewhere? 

There are several collecting points (on  website) .I collected mine at Novotel Lauriston

1 hour ago, 132goals1958 said:

There are several collecting points (on  website) .I collected mine at Novotel Lauriston

I bought them online and got a ticket emailed pretty much immediately that could be presented from your phone. Hope you get tickets 👍

2 hours ago, 132goals1958 said:

Cheers was just about to buy them but now sold out gutted 🙁

will-i-am-a-jambo

Went to the play last night and was superb, very emotional at the end. Cast were excellent and were happy to shake your hand and chat after the show. My girlfriend isn't in to football and she absolutely loved it. Think l might manage to convert her into a jambo yet!

Fantastic.  Saw it for the first time tonight and would happily watch it again tomorrow.  All of the cast are fantastic.  

What do you think the chances would be of introducing the cast before the game or at HT during the game next Sat?.  I was that taking aback by the quality of the acting that it would be great for them to receive adulation for presenting our story so passionately despite them not all having a natural affinity with the club.

I know non football folk who are asking about tickets for future games because they fell in love with our history off the back of watching this.

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

What do you think the chances would be of introducing the cast before the game or at HT during the game next Sat?.  I was that taking aback by the quality of the acting that it would be great for them to receive adulation for presenting our story so passionately despite them not all having a natural affinity with the club.

I know non football folk who are asking about tickets for future games because they fell in love with our history off the back of watching this.

I remember that November they invited them back for the remembrance service at tynie after the main event at Haymarket & a wee podium was ser up for them to sing the Geordie McCrae song which was on you tube.