Natural order

NB GIN

Feel very confident that this will indeed happen this season 

Great signings made this season so far maybe one more to come ? 

Me too. I think we’re very close to hitting form and putting teams to the sword.

Hibs on the other hand are utter shite, they are there for a ribbing this season. Even looking forward to playing them at Easter Road. 

Don’t think we will sign anyone else in all honesty but you never know. Depends on how many we get out the door. 

3 minutes ago, Blacky87 said:

doesnt it always happen?! Even at their best they scrape a result here or there! 

We finished behind them the last two seasons.

Just now, Sooperstar said:

We finished behind them the last two seasons.

and? head to head speaks for itself.

cant believe you're even debating this... melt

4 minutes ago, Blacky87 said:

Haha, why the abuse?! Strange.

Anyway, you said doesn't it always happen. I confirmed that no, it unfortunately doesn't. The Natural Order is that we finish above them. That we win more than them. That we have more success than them. Last season that wasn't the case. The season before that it wasn't the case. I'm not debating it, I'm confirming it in facts.

If we can sort our shit out then we should be comfortably ahead of them this season. We have a superior squad to them.

Sexton Hardcastle

The classic one win and we’re world beaters.

Had it been a loss Friday the daggers would be our for Levein and will be after our next bad game.

Never any sense of realism. It’s either glorious and rosey or tanning the wrists.

I'll support the team and wont be pointing out the negatives.

Call it blind faith, call it support. Call it whatever you want.

As long as we have the upper hand on head to head with Hibs, I'm not too fussed. The league results will come. I'm just not in meltdown like everyone else.

There's many a team in Europe who haven't recovered from near extinction like we have....

I'll bide my time like every other level headed person on the planet....

ps, apologies for the aggression. 

They're shite and it's as simple as that...we're due them a hiding and i reckon we'll do it this season.

FTH at all costs 😎

...a bit disco
52 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Had it been a loss Friday the daggers would be our for Levein and will be after our next bad game.

Never any sense of realism. It’s either glorious and rosey or tanning the wrists.

Indeed.

Just wait and see what happens when he doesn't go 4-2-4 at Celtic Park.

1 hour ago, NB GIN said:

Feel very confident that this will indeed happen this season 

Great signings made this season so far maybe one more to come ? 

Let's hope so...

:leveinnaturalorder:

HHGH 

Jambo 4 Ever
59 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

This

we won one game thanks to scoring a penalty

now we will “hit form”

unreal

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Tbf I think it's more the fact that the positive posters post more after a good result and more of the doom and gloom post after a poor one. No one is saying we're world beaters 

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

This

now we will “hit form”

unreal

You, like a few others, have been conspicuous by your absence on here since our fine win against Motherwell. I wonder why that is?

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, Coburg Hearts said:

You, like a few others, have been conspicuous by your absence on here since our fine win against Motherwell. I wonder why that is?

Ummmm not been absent at all.

i just don’t get the hype of our team after narrowly beating Motherwell 

julienbrellier

it will come back this season for sure. Even when they have been "on top" they have barely laid a glove on us - pathetic. Now they appear to be imploding again. can't wait till the first derby.

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Ummmm not been absent at all.

i just don’t get the hype of our team after narrowly beating Motherwell 

You've made a good job of hiding, then. 

julienbrellier
12 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

This

now we will “hit form”

unreal

You're right a penalty just isn't a valid goal. I actually think it should give you minus points if you score it. Tainted result, we basically lost the match in essence.

14 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

This

now we will “hit form”

unreal

It's not just about the result, it was more about the way we played, not hoofing the ball up the park, like usual, we played with the ball on the deck, as it should be.

More performances like that, that'll do me.

HHGH 

1 hour ago, Blacky87 said:

doesnt it always happen?! Even at their best they scrape a result here or there! 

Roles reversed of late, we're the ones scraping a draw with the odd win here and there. Our record since the final is not acceptable BUT  we have no devine right to be Top Dogs in Edinburgh but I demand it.

7 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

You're right a penalty just isn't a valid goal. I actually think it should give you minus points if you score it. Tainted result, we basically lost the match in essence.

this place eh????? Think of the champions leagues and World Cups tainted by penalties! :D

36 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Fact is we've been utter dugshite vs them for an unacceptable amount of time. 

Hopefully this season changes this fact. 

We’ve beaten them a few times recently. That is a fact. Not been much in the Edinburgh derby for the last couple of years.

44 minutes ago, Vladster said:

They're shite and it's as simple as that...we're due them a hiding and i reckon we'll do it this season.

FTH at all costs 😎

Hopefully they fluke their way past Kilmarnock and we can give them, the third instalment of, the maroon Hampden boaby! 

Just now, dannymack said:

we have no devine right to be Top Dogs in Edinburgh

We have every right IMO....I'm 41 and i've seen us skelp them time and time again and that's before i mention Hampden.

As i said FTH! 😉

Hibs are looking really really poor from the middle to back.....we will batter them in the midfield. That's where it matters in derby games.

been here before

Its not about one good game or the result. Its not about the Happy Clappers v the Doom Mongers. Its not about the 'What Am I Missing' v the 'Theres A Player In There' Sean Clare constant.

Oh no my friends. The reason for this thread is undoubtedly an attempt by the OP to desperately recover what little face he can following on from his car crash thread about Naismith and Walker getting injured.

A random 'Natural Order' thread should rake up a few 'likes' as the yoof say.

6 minutes ago, dannymack said:

No one has the devine right. I'm a few years ahead of you and I'll still never ever underestimate that lot... Ever.

No worries mate 😉

I've just grew up watching Hearts get the better of them....never fear them, they've got a terrible derby record for a reason.

Only last Saturday we were all slitting our wrists after a stinker of a performance. This squad is perfectly capable of many another such disaster. Much better on Friday, yes. Taking one game at a time is our only option at Hearts.

1 hour ago, Blacky87 said:

He is actually stating the facts over the last couple years. 

I think we will come on top this season by quite a long distance. 

We have now simply got better players and a better squad than them. 

As long as these ******* injuries calm down a bit. Never seen anything like it in the past year. ☹️

Natural order does not come and go like the turning of the tides or the rise and fall of the sun.

Natural order is the constant. The past, the present and the future from the beginning to the end of time.

FTH

2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

That’s football 

2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

100% this.

People need to calm down and take it one game at a time.

1 hour ago, rmreido said:

It's not just about the result, it was more about the way we played, not hoofing the ball up the park, like usual, we played with the ball on the deck, as it should be.

More performances like that, that'll do me.

HHGH 

Couldn’t say it better 

1 hour ago, Robbo51 said:

Tbf I think it's more the fact that the positive posters post more after a good result and more of the doom and gloom post after a poor one. No one is saying we're world beaters 

Probably true but it’s more the style of football played for me, if we played hoof ball and won 2-1 o wouldn’t have posted this but I was impressed with the style of football

with  the emergence of Hickey and Irving Along with Damour Whelan and the Japanese kid it would be difficult to feel negative 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Its not about one good game or the result. Its not about the Happy Clappers v the Doom Mongers. Its not about the 'What Am I Missing' v the 'Theres A Player In There' Sean Clare constant.

Oh no my friends. The reason for this thread is undoubtedly an attempt by the OP to desperately recover what little face he can following on from his car crash thread about Naismith and Walker getting injured.

Your a very strange individual 

Edited by NB GIN

1 hour ago, been here before said:

My thoughts exactly

2 hours ago, Robbo51 said:

Nah.

After a poor result, the negative Jambos come on for a moan, the positive Jambos come on to defend the team.  The vermin interlopers come on to troll the forum.

After a good result the positive Jambos come on to praise the team, the negative Jambos mostly do likewise (some maybe grudgingly) and the vermin are nowhere to be seen.

Stephen Muddie
2 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

E comes before i. 

I before e except after "c"... Bit of a weird literacy rule that one, neighbour (you're at number eight, right? ) Not sure it ever carried much weight in our former sovereign state educational buildings, especially when ironically and leisurely revised in feint rule jotters underneath toilet roll stalactites abseiling from beige ceilings. Foreigners don't have a chance of not popping a vein trying to learn this. Either that or they'll turn into Jonatan Johansen

*divine

Edited by Stephen Muddie

The ones claiming a win against Motherwell has been overhyped by some are missing the point.  Most of the positivity which emerged has far more to do with Hickey and Irving in particular plus the promise of the new signings.

Stephen Muddie
3 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

abcdEfghI

Aye I know. Counting's fun huh. 

Ps it's auto correct who doesn't know the difference between a stalagmite and a stalactite. Super switched on non androgynous humanoids like myself always notice when our robotic inferiors have made an incorrect logic assumption.

Edited by Stephen Muddie

3 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Because .net wasn't in lockdown?

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

The ones claiming a win against Motherwell has been overhyped by some are missing the point.  Most of the positivity which emerged has far more to do with Hickey and Irving in particular plus the promise of the new signings.

It wasn't just the win, but the overall performance.  We were worthy of a far bigger win on the night, and although worryingly we let them back into it by conceding an avoidable goal, we saw the game out well.  Only real downside was the injury to Walker.  We are having unbelievably shite luck with injuries again already this season.  Every fecking game we seem to lose someone, and it's not just minor knocks either.

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

It wasn't just the win, but the overall performance.  We were worthy of a far bigger win on the night, and although worryingly we let them back into it by conceding an avoidable goal, we saw the game out well.  Only real downside was the injury to Walker.  We are having unbelievably shite luck with injuries again already this season.  Every fecking game we seem to lose someone, and it's not just minor knocks either.

Maybe we should have a pinned thread for injuries.  It's well beyond a joke now.

i wish jj was my dad
7 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Because he is much more inclined to pop one off if we lose. 

indianajones
7 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We’ve beaten them a few times recently. That is a fact. Not been much in the Edinburgh derby for the last couple of years.

Hopefully they fluke their way past Kilmarnock and we can give them, the third instalment of, the maroon Hampden boaby! 

Yeah but the performances haven't been great. You can't deny that.