The Blades (NH)

mitch41

If Hearts can play with the effort and tenacity of Sheffield Utd we would win everything in Scotland.

Watching them against Crystal Palace was a lesson for all underdogs.

So another game makes you think of Hearts? Never heard that before. 

Wilder has a good approach. Though equally they could be back in League One in a few years. 

Haha Mitch, you can't compare us against every EPL that plays well. Even Sheff utd have spent millions this summer! 

The game was contested by two really poor teams. If Hearts played like that every week I'd fall asleep. Woeful standard of football. 

I will admit watching Man City yesterday I never once thought, 'I wish Hearts could play like that'..

Even watching the second half of the Leeds game I didn't think 'Hearts should play like that'..

My main thoughts were 1. City need to be more direct proved by failing to win despite 30 efforts on goal. 2. Bielsa could be a genius for showing faith in Jack Harrison.

Not for one moment thought about Hearts who won a tough cup tie very well the previous evening. 

By the way...

What does the '(NH)' in title mean?

It can't be 'non Hearts' since the OP says he wants Hearts to play like Sheffield United.

Is that some clever double meaning? 

16 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

If Hearts can play with the effort and tenacity of Sheffield Utd we would win everything in Scotland.

If Yer aunty had baws

The Blades will more than likely get relegated this season.

Perhaps that what Mitch really wants, its always tricky trying to decipher his posts. 

Absolute Scenes

How many moronic threads is this imposter going to create after watching multi million club football and trying to compare it to ours?? Give it a rest.

then to saw non hearts and still mention hearts. Good one 

2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

How many moronic threads is this imposter going to create after watching multi million club football and trying to compare it to ours?? Give it a rest.

then to saw non hearts and still mention hearts. Good one 

yep, last week it was we should play like liverpool (or was it norwich) this week sheff utd. who next bournemouth?

Just now, Barack said:

Wasn't it Liverpool the week before, that Mitch decide to compete Hearts' elan too?

Bit of a climbdown to Sheffield United.

:lol:

And least he was watching Hearts and not Athletico Blbao on Friday. 

i wish jj was my dad
21 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

The Blades will more than likely get relegated this season.

Perhaps that what Mitch really wants, its always tricky trying to decipher his posts. 

Then he could finallt get the torch and pitchfork out and rally the fans into a mega 'Levein Oot' parade. The one he has been itching to have for donkeys.

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Mitch, you're a dumpling! 

• davemclaren locked this topic