Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• JyTees

• davemclaren

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

A guy in his 40s cutting about with a bunch of wee boys battering other wee boys is absolutely tragic. Hopefully has a nice wee standing order leaving his account and landing in his victim's for the rest of his life as a stark reminder of how much of a dickhead he is.

Yeah bit of a Leigh Griffiths feel towards this guy in his 40s hanging about with kids :rudi: 

Terrible what's happened to oor lad, not just affected him physically but mentally too. He was a liberty, on his own and walking home with his mum. 

I hope this cowardly, shite hawk who hit him gets a couple of years in the slammer, he deserves it, absolute scumbag. 

All the best to Darren as well and if he's reading, don't let the *******s keep you down bud. 👍 

Seymour M Hersh

Hopefully the prick is not being sentenced by Sheriff Nigel Ross. He's just given the maniac who stabbed to random people of consecutive days down by Leith unpaid community service. Stabed them multiple times!!! What the **** is wrong with these idiots on the bench? 

Ron Burgundy
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Hopefully the prick is not being sentenced by Sheriff Nigel Ross. He's just given the maniac who stabbed to random people of consecutive days down by Leith unpaid community service. Stabed them multiple times!!! What the **** is wrong with these idiots on the bench? 

Maybe the justice secretary can intervene and request some sort of explanation as to that. Guy is not fit to serve the public, he's certainly endangering them.

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

A guy in his 40s cutting about with a bunch of wee boys battering other wee boys is absolutely tragic. Hopefully has a nice wee standing order leaving his account and landing in his victim's for the rest of his life as a stark reminder of how much of a dickhead he is.

It would be bad enough if he was an adult male in his 40’s hanging out with kids. The truth is worse. He knew none of the Motherwell fans, was not at the game, and according to his lawyer he was “attracted” to the stramash. A absolute coward. Then just to confirm his lack of intelligence he posted what he did on social media.

How does it go…

”better to be thought a fool than to post on Facebook and remove all doubt”

Some of the sentences that get doled out genuinely make no sense. 

Arsehole should be getting the book thrown at him and a custodial sentence should be a forgone conclusion. Instead it’s merely an option because of how piss weak things are. 

Pretty sure the laddies that murdered Shaun Woodburn are already out. It’s a complete and utter slap in the face to the victims. 

I think part of it goes to allowing for rehabilitation but ffs 

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hope he gets the jail and a Hearts fan in the mould of Uche is his cell mate. 

He can be prison Uche's wife and have a dozen Pasquale Brunos on his wing👍

How did I miss this story first time round!

Just caught up now

:vrwow:

I'm a guy that avoids conflict, I hate even seeing fighting let alone being in one, but I'm about the same size and age as this monumental cretin - I would ****ing pay for a one on one with the *****.

What a pathetic piece of shite he is.

Was the Hearts fan who got punched no winding up the Motherwell fans showing off in front of his mum then after the incident tried setting up a go fund me page for sympathy and an attempt to make money out his attack, 

17 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Scum.

Covers it well i think. I detest people like this

willie wallace

Too 2yrs to come to trial but sentencing. is deferred to a later date.

It is something that has always bugged me about trials.

The guy is guilty as sin,surely they could have given him the maximum sentence there and then and saved Darren and him is family waiting any longer for justice to be served.

Edited by willie wallace
Spelling error

davemclaren
1 minute ago, willie wallace said:

Too 2yrs to come to trial but is deferred to a later date.

It is something that has always bugged me about trials.

The guy is guilty as sin,surely they could have given him the maximum sentence there and then and saved Darren and him is family waiting any longer for justice to be served.

You have a strange idea of justice. 😄

willie wallace
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You have a strange idea of justice. 😄

I did mean the maximum sentence for this offence.

I wasn't really looking for life.😧

TyphoonJambo
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Thing is, it all undoubtedly stems from a toxic combo of upbringing, societal influences, bad personal decisions, and out and out bawbaggery. And while I agree that simply punishing someone doesn't always modify behaviour(s), a 6-week course on being nice to folk and understanding the victim (and potentially ending up viewing himself as one, too) is rarely going to have a lasting impact on someone who saw fit to break a young lad's jaw for shits and giggles. I don't know how you start trying to 'fix' folk like this.

A few months as the opening course in the Bar L bum buffet will"fix" him. He'll be too nervous to let rip a fart for years afterwards, never mind run about hitting wee laddies. Tit.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, willie wallace said:

I did mean the maximum sentence for this offence.

I wasn't really looking for life.😧

I was more meaning that guy has right to a fair trial, which has probably been put back anyway due to Covid. 

willie wallace
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I was more meaning that guy has right to a fair trial, which has probably been put back anyway due to Covid.

Totally agree about the fair trial and the covid delay.

I just don't get why the sentence is not given straight away in this case

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Totally agree about the fair trial and the covid delay.

I just don't get why the sentence is not given straight away in this case

Ah, I see. Possibly looking for background reports. 🤷‍♂️

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

A couple of bollards, a BT Broadband billboard and what could be a railway station. Not sure that'll have an impact on sentencing, TBQHWY.

😄

willie wallace
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

😄

TBQHWY I have never seen that used on here before(or anywhere else for that matter

Did you just make it up😀

willie wallace
3 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

TBQHWY I have never seen that used on here before(or anywhere else for that matter

Did you just make it up😀

Sorry Dave,meant to quote jonsey🙄

48 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Did you just make it up😀

I’ve seen it a couple of times to be quite honest with you. 

Ally McCoist says TBQHWY at least 30 times during the commentary of any game.

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Thing is, it all undoubtedly stems from a toxic combo of upbringing, societal influences, bad personal decisions, and out and out bawbaggery. And while I agree that simply punishing someone doesn't always modify behaviour(s), a 6-week course on being nice to folk and understanding the victim (and potentially ending up viewing himself as one, too) is rarely going to have a lasting impact on someone who saw fit to break a young lad's jaw for shits and giggles. I don't know how you start trying to 'fix' folk like this.

Castration 

crunchy frog
1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

A few months as the opening course in the Bar L bum buffet will"fix" him. He'll be too nervous to let rip a fart for years afterwards, never mind run about hitting wee laddies. Tit.

😂

8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

On a more serious note, what should an appropriate (and realistic) punishment/rehabilitation be for this Motherwell criminal?

Genuinely dont think you can rehabilitate someone like that at that age. Theres almost an accuracy in saying something is missing to behave like that

10 minutes ago, jonesy said:

On a more serious note, what should an appropriate (and realistic) punishment/rehabilitation be for this Motherwell criminal?

If it is as black and white as it suggests then hit him where it will hurt - his pocket.

The guy should do a few months at HM pleasure too imo.

He must get a fair trial however as there are 3 sides tro every story.  One side, the other side and the truth.

29 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Ally McCoist says TBQHWY at least 30 times during the commentary of any game.

Never heard the expression , pleased that my allyfilter is working

I actually quite like Coisty but **** me every second sentence is "to be honest with you" during his commentary.

16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I actually quite like Coisty but **** me every second sentence is "to be honest with you" during his commentary.

Count the ‘absolutelys’ next time he is on a co commentary 

Just now, JimmyCant said:

Count the ‘absolutelys’ next time he is on a co commentary 

and "I tell you"

Brick Tamland

46 years old and doing that isn’t really winning at life. 
A dad of three - FFS

Wanting admiration from the young team by  saying "That's how it's done, boys, that's how it's done." -  Really? I mean really? FFS. 

Running into the underpass - not enough FFS’s

Admitting it to his partner - not enough FFS’s or facepalms. 
Making Facebook posts about it - dear oh dear oh dear 

If the FBI were ever looking for a ‘loser’ profile his would be it, checks every FFS box going. 

The dad-of-three then bragged: "That's how it's done, boys, that's how it's done."

Scott Notman was arrested after being caught on CCTV running into the underpass. He admitted to his partner what he'd done and made Facebook posts about the incident.

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Make him stay in Motherwell for the rest of his life ! 

WoolfordsHearts
16 minutes ago, Boab said:

Ffs, that's barbaric. 

At least give him the option of the electric chair or lethal injection.

Look on the bright side, we are all paying for his lawyer, who, regardless of ethics, knowing he is guilty, defends the prick. Jail will only add to his rep. One eyeball and a hand for first offence, one ball and dick off for second, free for all on all organs for third. 99%of all crime stopped. Hibs season ticket sales down to 28. Job done.

Doctor FinnBarr
3 hours ago, Boab said:

At least my dad moved to Blackburn when I was a year old. Oh, wait...........

6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

and "I tell you"

I reckon it's "a've goattie shay" that he keeps shaying.

I heard this afternoon on BBC Radio Scotland, a woman stating that the Scottish Government are letting down society by imprisoning too many folk. In this instance, the B****** needs locked away for a substantial time and not a slap on the wrist sentence of community service which they'll never do 

• 1 year later...

Just thought I would drop a wee post with some excellent news for yous. Just seen him get stung live on Facebook for being a beast. Hopefully be gone a while. Motherwell Saturday service telling the team to rip his dresser's shirt off his back. Horrible *****. Happy holidays pal cyaa

• davemclaren locked this topic