Hearts fan assault

Hairdryer

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

I would love to still be going to the football with my mum...alas she is having a pint with Dave MacKay .

One of the worst things I have read on this website Obua.

Well, I may as well add, when my dad died, my wife and I took my mum along to a few games at Tynecastle. We also had her in the Diggers, the Tynecastle Arms and the Nirvana Hotel, and she had a ball.  God rest her wee soull.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• JyTees

• davemclaren

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holyrood_Hearts
4 hours ago, obua said:

Serious,who goes to the football with there mum.

Lol what a fool 

4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:lol:

Hooked a few with that one.

It was said in jest.Apologies to anyone who was offended.

Holyrood_Hearts

I’d like to wish Darren all the best with his recovery. I seen his mum’s post on Facebook before it was mentioned on here (don’t know if she posts on Kickback?) but must be an awful thing to witness 

Just now, dannymack said:

Saturday 14th September 2019, as folk have already stated on here... Karma. 

But as 47 year old with a bald head and a fantastic dress sense I'll not be anywhere near the baying mob looking for revenge. Just to make it clear 

Firstly my sympathy goes to Darren. In the past I’ve notice wee Motherwell radges looking to fight anyone and not for any particular reason other than thinking it makes them hard men. The police know who they are as well so hopefully with witness statements and hopefully CCTV they get them 

8 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Good thing to hide your colours after away matches

These little gits need strung up

After Hearts drew with Celtic 1-1 at The Piggery in 1983, my Old Man and myself were on one of the service buses back to Glasgow City Centre, the animals that were draped in Celtic colours done everything in their power to intimidate my Dad, just verbals though, I can vaguely remember one of the scruffs going on about the Cup game earlier in the year but the one thing my Dad insisted me to do was 'keep yer scarf on son, never be afraid to show the world your Heart of Midlothian.'

I get what your saying re the scarf attracting trouble but FFS we're talking about liberties, vulnerability and cowardice here as the young lad was NO THREAT to anyone, any decent football hooligan would be ashamed of this act. 

22 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:lol:

Hooked a few with that one.

Comfortably the worst response to a ****in’ stupid post. 

27 minutes ago, dannymack said:

After Hearts drew with Celtic 1-1 at The Piggery in 1983, my Old Man and myself were on one of the service buses back to Glasgow City Centre, the animals that were draped in Celtic colours done everything in their power to intimidate my Dad, just verbals though, I can vaguely remember one of the scruffs going on about the Cup game earlier in the year but the one thing my Dad insisted me to do was 'keep yer scarf on son, never be afraid to show the world your Heart of Midlothian.'

I get what your saying re the scarf attracting trouble but FFS we're talking about liberties, vulnerability and cowardice here as the young lad was NO THREAT to anyone, any decent football hooligan would be ashamed of this act. 

I wonder if your old man would have still insisted in you showing your colours if you'd got your jaw broken, right in front of him. 

Best way is to go incognito, doesn't make you any less of a supporter. The young lad might not have been assaulted if he'd done this. 

Edited by smiler

Governor Tarkin
40 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Firstly my sympathy goes to Darren. In the past I’ve notice wee Motherwell radges looking to fight anyone and not for any particular reason other than thinking it makes them hard men.

This.

6 hours ago, obua said:

Serious,who goes to the football with there mum.

2 hours ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Lol what a fool 

I know.  It's their mum, not there mum. 

:vrface:

1 hour ago, smiler said:

I wonder if your old man would have still insisted in you showing your colours if you'd got your jaw broken, right in front of him. 

Best way is to go incognito, doesn't make you any less of a supporter. The young lad might not have been assaulted if he'd done this. 

My first kicking was at the same venue around 4 years later, always used to buy a programme then take it back to the bus to save it getting creased/damaged etc during the game, walked back up towards London Rd where around 8 CSC on their way down to exception to me and the scarf, they tried to take it off me, got a few scudds in the head and a few kicks to the lower body, Hearts fans walking on by but eventually a few stepped in, got the scarf back, sore face, Hearts got a result, my hatred for all things Celtic got greater, we move on. The scarf STILL doesn't come off.

The responses to Obua have been very harsh.

Doubt very much he meant any harm and I know that, as a young lad in the early '80's, I wouldn't have been keen on my Mum attending games with me. Not at all, in fact. My mates would have ripped the piss something savage.

Different times, of course, but perhaps that's where Obua was coming from.

Regardless, the attacks are way OTT,  imo.

Maroon Sailor
4 hours ago, martoon said:

Doubt very much he meant any harm and I know that, as a young lad in the early '80's, I wouldn't have been keen on my Mum attending games with me. Not at all, in fact. My mates would have ripped the piss something savage.

Maybe not the right thread for it eh ?

Her son in hospital with a broken jaw and all that

fabienleclerq
7 hours ago, martoon said:

Harsh? 

Aye poor obua. 

8 hours ago, martoon said:

Can we all agree that Obua is the real victim in all this?

:cornette:

12 hours ago, obua said:

This is no subject to joke about, my mum ran away before i was even born! 

Stephen Muddie

We are all obua :sob:

It's a pity and a blessing we aren't all ned scum though. Pity because if we were, Motherwell's hospital would be full of broken Wee Man lookalikes. A blessing, as we are way better than that kind of liberty taking toss bag. 

There will be retribution for this. Hope the wee ******s get what for

Shocking attack, these supporters are absolute scum. 

Best wishes to the young lad & his family. 

That attack will likely affect the lad for a long time to come, & even if the neds are caught,  they will barely be punished. 

Ron Burgundy

Just saw on FB that the Police are confident they know who the attacker is. Hopefully named, shamed and locked up soon enough.

My youngest laddie is going through to Parkhead on Saturday with a couple of his mates. He's been well warned.

I wish the lad a quick recovery.

Hopefully the wee NED element within our support aren't thinking about any revenge attacks on random Motherwell fans.

Don't want any other completely innocent fans getting a kicking.

13 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

Hopefully the wee NED element within our support aren't thinking about any revenge attacks on random Motherwell fans.

I agree apart from the fact that it would be easy to pick out the Well Bois as they all wear black jackets and trousers and carry a drum. They get off the train at haymarket too 👍🏽

Sexton Hardcastle
20 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

Likely incident is revenge of some sort for the carryon down McLeod street last time they came here. Sure the hearts lad got a banning order just the other week.

Tynecastle Valhalla

Feel really sorry for the young lad; that’s an awful thing to happen and I hope he makes a full recovery physically and mentally. When you go and support your team there should not be fear of trouble 

just hope they catch who did this 

38 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Just saw on FB that the Police are confident they know who the attacker is. Hopefully named, shamed and locked up soon enough.

That’s the sort of news that’s good to hear, Ron.

Bazzas right boot

Broken jaw Likley means he was punched from the side as well. 

Probably taken down without even seeing it. Cowards. 

Hopefully he recovers fully tho. 

Ron Burgundy
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Broken jaw Likley means he was punched from the side as well. 

Probably taken down without even seeing it. Cowards. 

Hopefully he recovers fully tho. 

Sucker punched from behind according to the mum.

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

That makes sense.  On re-reading the article, it says that an older man appeared on the scene, hit the lad once (so hard his mum heard it) and just walked away.  That makes me think it was from behind, which is quite horrendous.

Bazzas right boot
Spoiler

11 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Aye,  hit from the front unlikely to be a broken jaw, from behind or the side usually does it, not much force required either to move it. 

Cowards. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Tenaciousdandy

Seen this on fb the other day, absolutely cowardly behavior from the thugs who did this, hope the lad has a speedy recovery and those who did the attack get there karma

Cowardly attack   

No one should go to a football match and come home with a broken jaw. Terrible stuff. 

16 hours ago, Paris 84 said:

Comfortably the worst response to a ****in’ stupid post. 

Aye - it's piss poor, this modern habit of say something that makes you look like a total moron then you (or your mate) claim you were just trolling when you get pulled for it.

Silvery_Moon

Awful thing to happen and wish the poor lad a quick recovery. 

Definitely agree with those suggesting to hide your colours in these situations. Also definitely do not react by giving verbal back to the idiots as that could make things worse. 

3 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

My youngest laddie is going through to Parkhead on Saturday with a couple of his mates. He's been well warned.

He should be fine through there on Saturday mate.

seeing as the games on Sunday :lol: 

been here before
1 hour ago, Scott980612 said:

Cowardly attack   

No one should go to a football match and come home with a broken jaw. Terrible stuff. 

Excellent adaptation of the 'no-one should go to a football match and not come home' cliche.

Stephen Muddie
34 minutes ago, been here before said:

Excellent adaptation of the 'no-one should go to a football match and not come home' cliche.

Excellent interpretation of a post concerned about an innocent HMFC supporter's welfare. You're pretty cool. Can I be in your gang?

been here before
7 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Excellent interpretation of a post concerned about an innocent HMFC supporter's welfare. You're pretty cool. Can I be in your gang?

Yeah you can be in the Overtly Precious Wing of the gang.

Stephen Muddie
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Yeah you can be in the Overtly Precious Wing of the gang.

Overtly?  

Excuse me Sir. I like to keep my worth well hidden from the likes of you.

:muggy:

been here before
3 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Overtly?  

Excuse me Sir. I like to keep my worth well hidden from the likes of you.

:muggy:

Aww go on. Its part of the Faux Offended on the Behalf of Others Division.

Stephen Muddie
47 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aww go on. Its part of the Faux Offended on the Behalf of Others Division.

Oh is it?

Sorry. 

Well, I am outraged and confused. Also, I'm hopeless at my native language. Hopefully we can congregate then annihilate all opposition

20 hours ago, obua said:

Apologies accepted I am sure in hindsight you realise it was an inappropriate comment to make 

6 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Really, is there any need for this? Not the first person I’m sure who’s ever made a mistake through drink and a very low blow to post this on JKB? Maybe you’re a relative or the new boyfriend of the girl in question. I don’t condone it but don’t see what you’re trying to achieve by posting the link

• davemclaren locked this topic