World Pipe Band Championships 2019

Салатные палочки

I’ve not been for a few years but the brother in law used to pipe for Shotts and Dykehead and field marshall montgomery and was world champs with both over the years. 

14 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Is there a worse noise in life than bagpipes? Can’t stand them . Anyway, enjoy. 😂

They are the best instrument in world. 

16 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Is there a worse noise in life than bagpipes? Can’t stand them . Anyway, enjoy. 😂

Think you'll be in a minority on that one.

Great sound

Samuel Camazzola
18 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Lewis Capaldi? 

A bagpipe or bagpipes on their own can be a bit grating. A full on pipes and drums show, on the other hand, gets the hairs on the back of the neck up. 

On 17/08/2019 at 19:03, Irufushi said:

Away fans celebrating in the Roseburn Stand.

On 17/08/2019 at 17:25, Helzibob said:

I’ve not been for a few years but the brother in law used to pipe for Shotts and Dykehead and field marshall montgomery and was world champs with both over the years. 

What year are you talking? I know most of the players from both bands

On 22/08/2019 at 21:58, Armageddon said:

What year are you talking? I know most of the players from both bands

He stopped piping (in a band anyway) a few years ago. Think 2016 was his last year world champs win or maybe the year before that. He’s called Graeme Roy. 

53 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

He stopped piping (in a band anyway) a few years ago. Think 2016 was his last year world champs win or maybe the year before that. He’s called Graeme Roy. 

Nah don't know him, I've played in Shotts myself 👍🏼

Edited by Armageddon

Not played In a band for years. Massive fallout at a previous band put me off it for a long time.  However Dave Clunnie is taking over City Of Edinburgh so will most likely head along. Anyone else a member? 

I played / competed regularly since I was 10. Went in to semi retirement when the wee one came along as Daddy duties and shift work made making practices a nightmare. Hopefully will get back into it within the next couple years. 

Miss the competition not so much the politics. 

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Not played In a band for years. Massive fallout at a previous band put me off it for a long time.  However Dave Clunnie is taking over City Of Edinburgh so will most likely head along. Anyone else a member? 

Good luck with that one! Lol