Back massage/sports therapy/chiropractor?

Alan_R

I get a stiff back sometimes. Got to the point I can crack it myself and I've developed wee habits of knowing how to get some relief and click it back into place myself... appreciate this probably isn't doing me good longterm!

Done lots of spa days with the mrs, some good, some back. What i want is somewhere that will do a very firm back massage where they click/pop all the knots and everything out.

What should I be looking for? Not sure if this comes under just regular spa massage (and find a good one) or is it more sport specific or even a chiropractor?

Dont think anything is majorly wrong with me, just got a lot of knots/discomfort.

Recommendations in midlothian please.

My mate is suffering from trapped nerve/seatica . He swears by a guy at the bottom of Comley Bank. Sorry not got the name. 

Word of caution though. This guy "fixed" it by a finger up his hoop😱

• 3 years later...

I had a bad back the last year so went to professional masseur agency.  It was all above board!.  Very holistic approach to the therapy.  I didnt really click with the masseur. I felt he was too heavy handed.  He kept telling me to " Relax" when he was massaging my arm as I had golfer elbow.  But every time he said " relax" i tensed up. Anyway, I went for about 4 and decided it wasnt helping me that much and i had started to get paranoid with the masseur.   Funnily enough you just book the massage and get whoever is free and they become your masseur.   Mine was devishly handsome and build like a brick shit house but had hands of clay. I might try again but for a relaxing Swedish massage.