Win Win situation

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

Just got me thinking when the young Japanese lad comes in and all the hype about him is true it will put more bums on seats and could open up a new market in Japan for us so more money for the club. Also with us in the good books with the Manchester clubs we will get better players of them so it can only be a win win for us dream over.

Edited by grumpyespana

29 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

Just got me thinking when the young Japanese lad comes in and all the hype about him is true it will put more bums on seats and could open up a new market in Japan for us so more money for the club. Also with us in the good books with the Manchester clubs we will get better players of them so it can only be a win win for us dream over.

Hopefully 👍 never know. It seems to be working with Man Utd so fingers crossed.

Although I’m not a huge fan of loan markets , there’s definitely a chance some work out (Dunne, Demi (1st time)).

the right characters will benefit us and themselves. And of course we get a chance of players we’d otherwise never afford.

I’m excited by this Man City lad as he looks like an attacking playmaker and will be hungry. Hope he settles and I’m sure as a club we will do the upmost to ensure he does.

CloustonHMFC

Got to agree, we’ve had a couple players from both Manchester clubs now and if we get a better calibre of player in the door with a performing team then they might be open to giving us more in the future. As for the Japanese link it definitely could open more doors there in future, especially since Austin is fluent in the language. 

CloustonHMFC
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

I’m excited by this Man City lad as he looks like an attacking playmaker and will be hungry. Hope he settles and I’m sure as a club we will do the upmost to ensure he does.

His opportunity to prove to City he can cut it in Britain. 

highlandjambo3
6 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

Agreed......

I think also that letting others have  a sniff around our setup, training facilities, stadium etc shows that there is more outside the supposed bigger two.  You get the idea when Scottish games are shown on tv you see massive empty seating areas, football grounds that have seen better days and, the odd glance at a rundown hospitality box or three.  It’s no surprise that outsiders think what they do  about our game outside of the cheeks.  

It’s all to easy to say it’s about football and what 11 players do on the park that counts, which is true to a point but, we also know there is a large off field image to shore up.  We should be puffing out our chests and showing what we have.  Bringing up reps from some of the bigger clubs down south to observe how their “loan” players are getting on (you know how we all like a freebie), bit of pampering, hospitality, show the ground, war of two half’s etc.... let them leave with a good feeling.  This can only be good for the club, we will grow from this.

Fantastic work by Mr Levein leaving no stone unturned. 

It really feels great to be a happy clapper atm. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
26 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Fantastic work by Mr Levein leaving no stone unturned. 

It really feels great to be a happy clapper atm. 

dont know if it's got a term but those who have continued to back levein while highlighting the deficiencies that he appears now to have addressed principally midfield  goalkeeper and move away from hoof ball will feel good too - almost like they got it right and that's really important here

in addition the hearts team potentially looking like a force again while of secondary importance is good too 

:)

2 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

dont know if it's got a term but those who have continued to back levein while highlighting the deficiencies that he appears now to have addressed principally midfield  goalkeeper and move away from hoof ball will feel good too - almost like they got it right and that's really important here

in addition the hearts team potentially looking like a force again while of secondary importance is good too 

:)

Patience is a virtue

😀

Fingers crossed it works out as he looks exciting. My big concern is him playing in a Scottish league- no time, in your face, and little room to show talent. If he could adapt to that! 

How's my driving

The amount of Japanese people that I use to see coming out of the Celtic shop in Glasgow , when the had Nakamura, was unreal. I know this lad has a way to go before he gets to that sort of level but the Japanese are a passionate partisan people. If we can help the lad to become a regular internationalist  people will to see him