• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mitch41

• Mr Elwood P

• Bazzas right boot

• davemclaren

alicante jambo
Just now, Rudy T said:

Lovely... they’ll fill the away end, some more cash in our coffers, and more of them to send home greetin to sheep bothering land!

Just a question do we half the ticket sales for this?

After reading the shite their fans were slavering after they beat us earlier this is the game I wanted . 

Famcy us strongly . Looking forward to ramming their shite right back down their throats . 

Just now, alicante jambo said:

Just a question do we half the ticket sales for this?

As far as I’m aware that’s not changed, it’s only the semi’s where the cash is spilt between the 4 teams.

21 minutes ago, sac said:

24-26 September 

If Celtic qualify for europa league groups then Hearts Hibs rangers and Celtic will all be playing on Sunday 22nd meaning no 1/4 final will be able to be played on the Tuesday 

so looks like Wednesday and Thursday night.

However Celtic v Hibs is lunch time Ko the following Saturday and no scheduled TV games for the Sunday. 

Unless they put them all on the Wednesday night and just televise one match? 

Dr Ian Malcolm
11 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Thought this about them for the last 3 seasons but we’ve been that pish it’s made it harder to watch them think they are actually good.  

Pretty sure they haven't won at Tynecastle since Levein became manager again. We usually do well against them at home.

Just now, Dr Ian Malcolm said:

Pretty sure they haven't won at Tynecastle since Levein became manager again. We usually do well against them at home.

the last 7 games v aberdeen the home side has won all of them (so 4 for aberdeen 3 for us)

13 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Thought this about them for the last 3 seasons but we’ve been that pish it’s made it harder to watch them think they are actually good.  

How many games have Aberdeen won or drawn at Tynecastle since Levein returned?

Dr Ian Malcolm
Just now, milky_26 said:

the last 7 games v aberdeen the home side has won all of them (so 4 for aberdeen 3 for us)

Cheers, thought it was along those lines.

alicante jambo
1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

As far as I’m aware that’s not changed, it’s only the semi’s where the cash is spilt between the 4 teams.

Thanks mate.

Dr Ian Malcolm
Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

They were lucky to escape Murrayfield with a point. Lost the other games at Tynecastle.

23 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Aberdeen/Dundee at home!!

Tynecastle will be buzzin!! ?

PS Celtic as usual get a home draw against the lowest ranked team.

Tbf we were the ones who drew Auchinleck in the same round as they went to Easter Road in the Scottish last season. As well as drawing Partick and then Caley in the semis opposed to their Aberdeen.

Not shooting you down, I was very unsurprised when I saw that draw but on the odd occasion it is other teams who get the rub of the green

Just watched them struggle against Dundee & they were so fortunate to get an injury time equaliser. By that time, Dundee had put on an extra CH so they were always going to struggle in ET. 

The Sheep huffed & puffed against a defence that included Jordan McGhee, Jordan Foster & Jack Hamilton. The only guy that looked half decent was their sub, Connor McLennan who has a fair bit of skill & pace. 

Derek McInnes can count himself a lucky boy this evening to still be in the LC. 

Unfortunately it means that Aberdeen slaver,   I've seen some shite,   will be all over the forum like the reek of sheep dip on a pair of boxer shorts.

Midweek after the derby away on the Sunday

It will not be a Tuesday so Wednesday seems certain unless the rights holders can arrange a Thursday tie

(Of course next season Premier Sports have the Betfred cup and BT will not be seen covering any Scottish football as Sky have a new 5 year exclusive deal in place from 2020 re the league)

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Looking forward to Miller and Prick Gordon getting the maroon rocket launcher fired right up their sopofuric sphincters and bleating like the twat featured, ***** faced fuds they are.

Roond the pair of shitehouses.

Eloquently put.

TyphoonJambo
6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Looking forward to Miller and Prick Gordon getting the maroon rocket launcher fired right up their sopofuric sphincters and bleating like the twat featured, ***** faced fuds they are.

Roond the pair of shitehouses.

I quite literally couldnt have put it better myself👍

SpruceBringsteen
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

A tad over optimistic. 😎

They've won about twice at Tynecastle since auld man MacLean was in Pampers. 😉

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Why would they do that? 

Over 19,000 "guests" so they've kicked the guests out. 

Something not quite right there! 

Edited by iainmac

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Why would they do that?

Pants are in a mess at the prospect of another trip to Hamdpen to face Hearts, I would imagine.

53 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Aberdeen/Dundee at home!!

Tynecastle will be buzzin!! ?

PS Celtic as usual get a home draw against the lowest ranked team.

Don't think we can say much about them after our road to Hampden in the Scottish cup last season 😂

More confident facing Aberdeen at Tynecastle than Hibs and we all know how pish Hibs usually are at our home!

Anything above a sweetie wrapper rustle and the likes of McKenna tend to shite their pants.

They’re rank rotten without Cosgrove. Having a striker who scores 20 odd goals in this league is a massive point of difference.

Their fans and Miller will spout the big physical shit again whilst ignoring the fact that Considine, McKenna, Ferguson and Cosgrove are amongst the biggest cloggers in the league. 

Big Slim Stylee

Good draw. We shouldn’t have lost at Pittoddrie when we were pretty rank. We’re improving and they’re not. We’ll beat them.

Big Slim Stylee
21 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Over 19,000 "guests" so they've kicked the guests out. 

Something not quite right there! 

There’s a whole lotta hacking going on....😀

Nice, and a chance of Edinburgh Derby and Old Firm semi's

Which would no doubt bring the question about using Murrayfield for the Edinburgh Deby :D

1 hour ago, Dr Ian Malcolm said:

Aye, I’m more talking about general consistency though. 

1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Again, not the point. I’m talking about the bigger picture of being consistent and top 3.  

1 hour ago, ceefax said:

If Celtic qualify for europa league groups then Hearts Hibs rangers and Celtic will all be playing on Sunday 22nd meaning no 1/4 final will be able to be played on the Tuesday 

so looks like Wednesday and Thursday night.

However Celtic v Hibs is lunch time Ko the following Saturday and no scheduled TV games for the Sunday. 

Unless they put them all on the Wednesday night and just televise one match? 

If Rangers qualify also surely

To get a Thursday tie for TV at least 2 matches from the following weekend will have to be rearranged should qualification be achieved

22 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Michael Stewart must of been gutted he couldn’t find ball 🎱 

Surprised he didn’t ask to get VAR involved to push for a re-draw...

By the time this tie is due...HOPEFULLY ...though given our recent misfortune not definitely

Naismith fit

Whelan fit

Souttar fit

Haring fit..should be around that time

Meshino fit

Interesting to see if game will be on TV and also the ticket pricing, both which effect the crowd. The sheep will be entitled to all the Roseburn Stand but I just don't see them filling it for a midweek higher priced TV game particularly if thier form is poor. Would be nice boost to home advantage to have Jambo section(s) in the Roseburn stand if we can.

alicante jambo
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

By the time this tie is due...HOPEFULLY ...though given our recent misfortune not definitely

Naismith fit

Whelan fit

Souttar fit

Haring fit..should be around that time

Meshino fit

Wow can only make us stronger. 

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

Again, not the point. I’m talking about the bigger picture of being consistent and top 3.  

Being top three is completely irrelevant to a Scottish League Cup game at Tynecastle. Aberdeen’s woeful record in Edinburgh against Hearts, however is relevant.

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I agree.  Intelligent guys like killiemitch with occasional posts are great.  This istl person though is a creepy, persistent pest.

Ban him.

Not really in favour of bans.

But if we’re having them, I’d vote to keep him, and ban you