Michael Stewart tonight

Whatever

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

No. I thought there was no preferable outcome. I'm not going to berate someone for finding one slightly more palatable than the other. 

Slightly more is just about right. 

Next time we get hibs we should just put them out. 

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• Dallas Green

• Boab

10 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

That's nailed it for me, if this new breed of Hearts fan would rather see Hibs win something (anything at all), then I find that just weird! 

Hibs or the team that shamelessly emerged from the ashes of the club that systematically cheated the Scottish game for decades and won multiple trophies through fielding players they shouldn't have been able to afford. The thought of that club winning their first trophy is just as irksome to me.

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Slightly more is just about right. 

Next time we get hibs we should just put them out. 

Lets be honest here, 114 years without the trophy is and always will be a laughable joke, had to happen sometime.

And then they all came out the woodwork, gloryhunters at their best or worse.

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

That's nailed it for me, if this new breed of Hearts fan would rather see Hibs win something (anything at all), then I find that just weird! 

Completely fine tbh, but no need to berat someone for it. 

Also, In Terms of new breed, unsure what that means but many "oldies" supported both teams back in the day. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Harry Potter said:

Lets be honest here, 114 years without the trophy is and always will be a laughable joke, had to happen sometime.

And then they all came out the woodwork, gloryhunters at their best or worse.

And when they did win it, they were in the championship and missed out on a lap of honour. 

They even hibsed their best moment in history. 

Arseholes. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

And when they did win it, they were in the championship and missed out on a lap of honour. 

They even hibsed their best moment in history. 

Arseholes. 

:lol:like that bud.

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, smiler said:

I would have preferred no winner either, but I can't believe Hearts fans would find a Hibs win more palatable. 

If you accept that some dislike rangers more than hibs then you would understand it, no need to agree, tho. 

I completely understand and accept your position. 

What I don't understand is your and others need to bring it up constantly. 

The guy who brought it up hasn't posted since and is probably laughing at the last few pages. 

Should be pulled up for obvious trolling. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

40 minutes ago, smiler said:

I would have preferred no winner either, but I can't believe Hearts fans would find a Hibs win more palatable. 

Jesus wept smeller, I thought you were being a surly tit because of late night bevvy, I didn't actually think this was you au naturel!

The Old Tolbooth
30 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Hibs or the team that shamelessly emerged from the ashes of the club that systematically cheated the Scottish game for decades and won multiple trophies through fielding players they shouldn't have been able to afford. The thought of that club winning their first trophy is just as irksome to me.

Mate, I'd support the flipping Taliban and Isis before I shouted on those Leith welts. 

avhudtheteeshirt

Was surprised after showing the goal, they only talked of the deflection and not about Hickey having to slink around the referee to hit the shot in the first place??? 

Many players would have stopped or given up with the extra Hibs defender in black, but he just took it all in his stride and slammed it into the goal!!!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Jesus! I never thought there would be a market for half and half Hearts and vermin scarves but it seems there are some new breed fans after all! Tragic.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Mind you, I remember Hendricks disappearing after saying he wanted the vermin to win a derby so there is nowt so queer as folk.

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Jesus! I never thought there would be a market for half and half Hearts and vermin scarves but it seems there are some new breed fans after all! Tragic.

Never seen a half n half Edinburgh scarf? 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Was surprised after showing the goal, they only talked of the deflection and not about Hickey having to slink around the referee to hit the shot in the first place??? 

Many players would have stopped or given up with the extra Hibs defender in black, but he just took it all in his stride and slammed it into the goal!!!

With his weak foot anaw. 

Raw materials are there. 

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Completely fine tbh, but no need to berat someone for it. 

Also, In Terms of new breed, unsure what that means but many "oldies" supported both teams back in the day. 

And that feeling quickly vanished as soon as Hibs fans everywhere wanted us dead and buried (twice!), and were ready to pish on our grave, as far as I'm concerned, if that lot were in danger of going out of business tomorrow, I'd do absolutely nothing but laugh at them, they've brought this on themselves, and to hope that they won a trophy just beggars belief in my book, regardless of who the opponents are, why on earth would any self respecting Hearts fan want 114 years of abuse and torment to end for them? I just don't get it! 

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

And that feeling quickly vanished as soon as Hibs fans everywhere wanted us dead and buried (twice!), and were ready to pish on our grave, as far as I'm concerned, if that lot were in danger of going out of business tomorrow, I'd do absolutely nothing but laugh at them, they've brought this on themselves, and to hope that they won a trophy just beggars belief in my book, regardless of who the opponents are, why on earth would any self respecting Hearts fan want 114 years of abuse and torment to end for them? I just don't get it! 

And fair doos, no hibs I knew wanted that tho. 

As I said, you're reasoning is sound. I just don't understand why others can't just let some have a different view and feel the need to go on about it. 

I just don't get that. 

You hate hibs more, I dislike rangers more. 

Why argue? 

And tbh, rangers 10 years of cheating and financial doping irks me more than a few rabid hibs wanting us to go to the wall. 

I feel that impacted us and Scottish football more. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

If only Jason Cummings header had hit the top of the bar instead of fluking its way in.

Or if our header in the last minute had looped in. 

😭

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Randy Marsh said:

Thin margins.

Apart from the the 2012 final, nah fine margins there. 

😁

2 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

It's not a new breed.

Back in the day my Dad used to take me to ER if we couldn't make a Hearts away game. Lots of people went to ER/Tynecastle week about.

How do you think the Edinburgh teams managed to get big crowds in the 50s . People had their allegencies but the Terrible Trio and Hibs famous five were well worth watching .

Here's something that will make you choke, Scottish Cup Final 1958 Hibs v Clyde My dad and his mates travelled through on the Portobello Hearts SC bus to cheer Hibs on.  Hearts had already won the League so wanted an Edinburgh double.

Up to about the mid seventies I went to a few Hibs finals and semi finals and other big games with pals both Hearts and Hibs.

I reckon it all changed around the time of the 0-7 NY game and the fans had to be segregated shortly after that.

Would I go along and cheer Hibs in a cup final now ?  WOULD I ****.

Not after the way they were prepared to dance on our grave when many Hearts fans (me included) supported them in their darkest hour of the Mercer takeover. 

The day they won the Cup I was on a beach in Salou.  I had to get out of town couldn't handle  the thought of them breaking their hoodoo and taking over Edinburgh for the weekend (that's our job☺)

48 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Here's something that will make you choke, Scottish Cup Final 1958 Hibs v Clyde My dad and his mates travelled through on the Portobello Hearts SC bus to cheer Hibs on.  Hearts had already won the League so wanted an Edinburgh double.

Up to about the mid seventies I went to a few Hibs finals and semi finals and other big games with pals both Hearts and Hibs.

I was at that final in '58 and was rooting for Clyde. Murphy, their left back, put Hibs star man, Aitken, out the game and that was that. I think it was mainly those born pre-war, both Hearts and Hibs, who went to see both teams play. I know that none of my mates at the time wanted Hibs to win anything.

My old-man was a Hibby, but I would never want them to win even an egg and spoon race. Thank the Lord for my Uncle.

On 20/08/2019 at 07:50, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Stewart has absolutely lost it. A complete roaster 

Stewart hates us. Even Sutton has to tell him to stfu on occasions.

The Old Tolbooth
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

And fair doos, no hibs I knew wanted that tho. 

As I said, you're reasoning is sound. I just don't understand why others can't just let some have a different view and feel the need to go on about it. 

I just don't get that. 

You hate hibs more, I dislike rangers more. 

Why argue? 

And tbh, rangers 10 years of cheating and financial doping irks me more than a few rabid hibs wanting us to go to the wall. 

I feel that impacted us and Scottish football more. 

No Hibs fans you knew wanted that? Now who's the liar? 

Also, I've already explained that I dislike Rangers more, have you forgotten already? I just wouldn't want Hibs to ever win any trophy of any kind against anyone, you're all over the shop here. 

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

It's not a new breed.

Back in the day my Dad used to take me to ER if we couldn't make a Hearts away game. Lots of people went to ER/Tynecastle week about.

How do you think the Edinburgh teams managed to get big crowds in the 50s . People had their allegencies but the Terrible Trio and Hibs famous five were well worth watching .

I reckon it all changed around the time of the 0-7 NY game and the fans had to be segregated shortly after that.

Would I go along and cheer Hibs in a cup final now ?  WOULD I ****.

Not after the way they were prepared to dance on our grave when many Hearts fans (me included) supported them in their darkest hour of the Mercer takeover. 

The day they won the Cup I was on a beach in Salou.  I had to get out of town couldn't handle  the thought of them breaking their hoodoo and taking over Edinburgh for the weekend (that's our job☺)

I covered that above somewhere mate, pretty much said the same thing that feelings changed along the lines and hatred crept into the derby, and nowadays normal Hearts fans would never want Hibs to win even a fiver on the lottery, let alone wish for them to beat Rangers in a cup final. 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

No Hibs fans you knew wanted that? Now who's the liar? 

Also, I've already explained that I dislike Rangers more, have you forgotten already? I just wouldn't want Hibs to ever win any trophy of any kind against anyone, you're all over the shop here. 

I covered that above somewhere mate, pretty much said the same thing that feelings changed along the lines and hatred crept into the derby, and nowadays normal Hearts fans would never want Hibs to win even a fiver on the lottery, let alone wish for them to beat Rangers in a cup final. 

None of my hibs  mates wanted us to go to bust. I am not a liar.

If you dislike Rangers more but wanted them to win the cup v hibs then I think you are the one that is all over the place.

It's a glaring contradiction imo.

All fair tho, but why bang on about it and berate others for having a different opinion?

The Old Tolbooth
14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

None of my hibs  mates wanted us to go to bust. I am not a liar.

If you dislike Rangers more but wanted them to win the cup v hibs then I think you are the one that is all over the place.

It's a glaring contradiction imo.

All fair tho, but why bang on about it and berate others for having a different opinion?

Ffs, are you really that thick? I'm out, you're either on the wind up or you're a Hibs muppet! 

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Ffs, are you really that thick? I'm out, you're either on the wind up or you're a Hibs muppet! 

Simple question, really. 

You've not answered it. 

25 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Hoy! You're not allowed to speak to a Hearts fan that wanted Hibs to win the cup like that. His belligerent pap of a mate will be along soon to give you a right dressing down.

Edited by smiler

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Utter nonsense. Like a lot of people on here he is no fan of Craig Levein however he does not hate Hearts.

He and his family are Hearts fans and they want the best for the club and also like a lot on here they don't think that CL is the best to take the club forward.

I listened to his comments on Sportscene and honestly could not disagree with anything he said. Did you?

17 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I listened to his comments on Sportscene and honestly could not disagree with anything he said. Did you?

I live in England so don't get shite like sportscene. I pay to view games on HeartsTV.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Ffs, are you really that thick? You're either on the wind up or you're a Hibs muppet! 

I'd go with 1 and 3.

13 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I live in England so don't get shite like sportscene. I pay to view games on HeartsTV.

Can't you catch it on iPlayer ?

Edited by Maroon Sailor

1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

You and your wee mate are the ones that are going on and on and on about Hibs winning the cup. Maybe you are the secret hobos on here

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Probably but why would I when I can watch on HeartsTV?

Thought you were on about Sportscene

3 hours ago, Marvin said:

Well maybe you shouldn't judge people that you don't know.

pettigrewsstylist
5 hours ago, Marvin said:

Sutton is an immature troll. 

pettigrewsstylist
4 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Utter nonsense. Like a lot of people on here he is no fan of Craig Levein however he does not hate Hearts.

He and his family are Hearts fans and they want the best for the club and also like a lot on here they don't think that CL is the best to take the club forward.

They dont want to hear it. Closed minds. Circle the barricades. 

8 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

If only Jason Cummings header had hit the top of the bar instead of fluking its way in.

If only Augustins header had sneaked in instead of being cleared off the line, snatching it at the end would have been incredible 

The Real Maroonblood
7 hours ago, luckydug said:

Sorry went way off topic there.

Michael Stewart is not a Hearts fan and should be banned from Tynecastle.

:cornette_dog:

• 1 month later...

I thought he was decent tonight strangely. 

Positive about Hearts and squad (unlike Hibs squad). Just said need keeper and should get Craig Gordon and goalscorer. 

They also talked about Sporting Director and Harry Cochrane. Tom English too. I thought Davies Moyes was the most ignorant.