Michael Stewart tonight

Whatever

Didn’t hospitality make a record turnover last season, hitting seven figures?

One league game and minor league cup matches and the baws burst?

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• Dallas Green

• Boab

YouLetYourClubDie
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

We're are these figures?

As well as the festival, Could it be that we have more hospitality now?

Like 100 folk over 110 seats look full were as 200 over 300 looks more empty, but actually there is more? 

What a weird thing to be steaming in about as well, especially without figures. 

Hearts do not publish hospitality figures so why do you expect me to have these up my sleeve? 

I was in the fans bar after the game and have it on good authority the hospitality take up. If you were in Section D you would have seen that all the hospitality sections were empty.

Alex Kintner
6 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Mind when you said that Rangers were our rivals and that you wanted Hibs to win the cup as we were so far ahead of them that we didn't need to concern ourselves with them? Well the last 2 years Hibs have been above us and Rangers are light years ahead of us 👍😂

He said it all that since July 14th this year when you joined the forum?

82E9F2A9ECA69C0523B2A2B93AAB421E8E2B7384

YouLetYourClubDie
59 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

You can't compare the championship and first year back seasons to the current season as there is far more hospitality capacity since the new stand was built.

Back on topic many of Stewart's criticisms of Levein can be quite accurate however, they are not exactly objective and dispassionate given their mutual disrespect. 

Stewart has completely ignored Hearts on Twitter since pre last Friday's match , a cynic would say he's raging because we won.

I agree that Stewart is bias, not objective and won't fairly critique Levein. This makes the fact that his comments have all been spot on about him even more frustrating. 

Budge has backed him with a squad of players who should be miles clear in 3rd this year however under his shoddy management I foresee another 6th place finish.

Bridge of Djoum
7 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Mind when you said that Rangers were our rivals and that you wanted Hibs to win the cup as we were so far ahead of them that we didn't need to concern ourselves with them? Well the last 2 years Hibs have been above us and Rangers are light years ahead of us 👍😂

Mind when that particular thing happened 3 years ago, yet you’ve only been here a month? 

Alex Kintner
7 minutes ago, Boris said:

Didn’t hospitality make a record turnover last season, hitting seven figures?

One league game and minor league cup matches and the baws burst?

You’re basing that on actual facts and figures rather than just counting empty seats though Boris! 🤯

2 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

I agree that Stewart is bias, not objective and won't fairly critique Levein. This makes the fact that his comments have all been spot on about him even more frustrating. 

Budge has backed him with a squad of players who should be miles clear in 3rd this year however under his shoddy management I foresee another 6th place finish.

Not your worst post, by a long shot.

A lot of people would agree. Even me, and i’ve been pounding the ginger pundit on this thread !

41 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Off topic but when did scran become a verb in Scotland?

When did it even become a noun? Not the English I learnt.

YouLetYourClubDie
42 minutes ago, Boab said:

Not your worst post, by a long shot.

A lot of people would agree. Even me, and i’ve been pounding the ginger pundit on this thread !

Cheers mate 👍 No excuses left now. I actually think Levein is so confident that the team we have now is the reason he has come out all guns blazing. Certainly seems odd timing after 1 point from 2 games.

Bazzas right boot
56 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Hearts do not publish hospitality figures so why do you expect me to have these up my sleeve? 

I was in the fans bar after the game and have it on good authority the hospitality take up. If you were in Section D you would have seen that all the hospitality sections were empty.

So, you are making it up then.

After last weeks win, you thought- I'll post about hospitality figure because I think they might be down, no figures, but I'll still post and argue with folk.

Great stuff.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Not quite what I said, but crack on.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

We would but my dog swallowed all the scrabble tiles. 

Silver lining is that his shites make more sense than most of your posts though 👍🏻

:pleasing:

1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

You just agreed with what I said then. Levein never said a word back about Stewart until December 2017 which as I clearly stated was the £1 player comment. 

It is well documented Stewart has been digging at Levein pretty much from the minute Levein came back as director of football in 2014.  In fact even before Levein came back it is well documented he has had digs at Hearts and their managers.  

His personal digs at Gary Locke when at Hearts (when under the severest financial difficulties and under a transfer ban) were nothing short of despicable. The fact that Billy Brown pulled him up for it live on Radio Scotland and told him basically that in Scottish football Stewart was seen as unpopular (a wank) in the football community. 

To this day Levein has hardly said anything about Stewart in the media and yet Stewart chooses to dig at Levein at every option he gets.

What bit of anything I have said adds up to 'not quite' it is well documented that Stewart has been digging at Levein for years. 

Stewart has been digging at Levein for some time - no argument on that.

You however suggested that Levein had kept a dignified silence and ignored Stewart - I pointed out Levein made a formal complaint to the BBC about him so he hardly ignored Stewart.

queensferryjambo
41 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Stewart has been digging at Levein for some time - no argument on that.

You however suggested that Levein had kept a dignified silence and ignored Stewart - I pointed out Levein made a formal complaint to the BBC about him so he hardly ignored Stewart.

I never suggested anything of the sort I did however say word for word (and you quoted me on this) - 'I quite liked it when Levein never gave Stewart the attention he craved. Then Levein got so fed up of it he made the £1 wasted on Stewart comments.'

So basically what I said was Levein had kept a dignified silence up until the £1 player comments which is factually correct. December 2017 was the £1 player comment and was the exact same time as Levein complained about Stewart. 

Levein was silent about Stewart prior to the £1 player comments - if you can find one single negative Levein quote aimed at Stewart prior to this please feel free to post it.

The only thing that is a mystery is why Levein took so many years of criticism both personal and professional from Stewart before retaliating.  

YouLetYourClubDie

So, you are making it up then.

After last weeks win, you thought- I'll post about hospitality figure because I think they might be down, no figures, but I'll still post and argue with folk.

Great stuff.

If you were at the game against County and in a stand other than the Gorgie you would have seen the hospitality was completely empty other than one or two rows at most. Same with the Main Stand. If you go to football games rather than rugby then these are the sort of things you notice.

Edited by YouLetYourClubDie

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

It is exactly what you said.

Who are you?

9 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

If you were at the game against County and in a stand other than the Gorgie you would have seen the hospitality was completely empty other than one or two rows at most. Same with the Main Stand. If you go to football games rather than rugby then these are the sort of things you notice.

I was at the game.

A bit  creepy as well...…..

YouLetYourClubDie

Who are you?

I was at the game.

A bit  creepy as well...…..

John. 

Someone referenced you as Tosh sorry so recognised the name. Decent poster but some of your opinions were a bit mad. I got carried away at the same time but knew Rangers would pull ahead of us at some point and my expectations were always to be 3rd best and win some cups.

gorgie rd eh11
5 hours ago, EIEIO said:

You can't compare the championship and first year back seasons to the current season as there is far more hospitality capacity since the new stand was built.

Back on topic many of Stewart's criticisms of Levein can be quite accurate however, they are not exactly objective and dispassionate given their mutual disrespect. 

Stewart has completely ignored Hearts on Twitter since pre last Friday's match , a cynic would say he's raging because we won.

Not just Stewart who has ignored Hearts since last Friday but the bbc in general. They're only interested when we lose.

2 hours ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

I was in hospitality earlier in the season and throughout the game I did not sit in a seat allocated for hospitality nor did at east 2 of our company

.I did not have a mark on my forehead nor a distinctive jacket that told all and sundry I was in hospitality so how can you tell who and who isn't in hospitality?

I may do hospitality again and if I do I shall sit in my (ST) own seat amongst my friends.  Is that OK with you?

Stewart has his opinion of Levein and this seams to be a long running issue between Stewart and Levein and we don't know the petty problem they have with each other in the past which Stewart still has problems with.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

MODS

When are you going to sort this place out?

Every single thread goes off topic and onto a Levein slag fest.

Breaches of rules all over the joint - can’t you start banning people who do so. This site is like a pile of dogshite at present.

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

John. 

Someone referenced you as Tosh sorry so recognised the name. Decent poster but some of your opinions were a bit mad. I got carried away at the same time but knew Rangers would pull ahead of us at some point and my expectations were always to be 3rd best and win some cups.

I play the long game. 

Also, hibs don't bother me as much as the of. 

I also think rangers (and celtic) are a bigger barrier to Hearts in any future success than hibs. So anything that helps level the field a bit more or hurts them is good for Hearts imo and also me personally as I dislike the ****ers. 

Off topic, tho. 

29 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

MODS

Breaches of rules all over the joint - can’t you start banning people who do so. This site is like a pile of dogshite at present.

Seems like they are all in holiday. Pity as this board is becoming unreadable, which may be what all the hobos on here want

8 hours ago, JamboAl said:

I was in hospitality earlier in the season and throughout the game I did not sit in a seat allocated for hospitality nor did at east 2 of our company

.I did not have a mark on my forehead nor a distinctive jacket that told all and sundry I was in hospitality so how can you tell who and who isn't in hospitality?

I may do hospitality again and if I do I shall sit in my (ST) own seat amongst my friends.  Is that OK with you?

If you have platinum ST for either the Wheatfield or Main you are surely going to use that rather than behind the goals in the Gorgie.

The Real Maroonblood
36 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

MODS

:laugh:

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

If you have platinum ST for either the Wheatfield or Main you are surely going to use that rather than behind the goals in the Gorgie.

Correct.

If I wanted to watch matches from behind the goals I would have have bought a ST for there and it would have cost less.

3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Seems like they are all in holiday. Pity as this board is becoming unreadable, which may be what all the hobos on here want

Multiple accounts all over the place as well. All spouting the same crap.

We get a good performance and result and they start spouting about poor hospitality and more hate towards our manager it's as if they are priming their guns for this weekend. 

Maroon Sailor
11 hours ago, AJAMBO said:

What happened to these guys

GD5217358.jpg

That twat on the right has gone down in my estimations since he married that Yank

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Multiple accounts all over the place as well. All spouting the same crap.

We get a good performance and result and they start spouting about poor hospitality and more hate towards our manager it's as if they are priming their guns for this weekend. 

That's what happens when you thread ban the trolls from the threads they're more interested in ruining. They just start again under a different name.

All good exposure and click bait for JKB and the watching media, shame it's paid up members and decent supporters that get made to suffer. 

That's life I suppose.

1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

That twat on the right has gone down in my estimations since he married that Yank

I want to laugh at that but not sure if its PC to do so..... 🤔

2 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

The guy on the left is Hearts daft. The one on right is a dafty. That sums it up?

3 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

MODS

The thread has a lot to do with Craig. As will most as he's the head of football matters. Micheal has a bruised ego and disrespects people for the sake of a few coins. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
26 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

The thread has a lot to do with Craig. As will most as he's the head of football matters. Micheal has a bruised ego and disrespects people for the sake of a few coins. 

Every effing thread, it seems, has a lot to do with Levein.

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Every effing thread, it seems, has a lot to do with Levein.

This one is based on Stewarts supposed beef with Hearts Levein is taking flack as he in the line of fire. Its on topic. I see a lot of fans for and against Craig he put himself there.  Stewart is the reason the threads here if he was more of a gentleman he would chap the Boss door and clear it up. Stewarts been bad mouthing Hearts for years. I agree that the foaming about Craig here has become boring and depressing its a hatred like no other. Reads like some people use here to let rip as they have life issues and taking them out online as their incapable of doing anything in person. Frothers united

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Stewart currently making an arse of Billy Dodds on BBC Scotland Sportsound regarding huns fans sectarian.

Good.

15 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Stewart currently making an arse of Billy Dodds on BBC Scotland Sportsound regarding huns fans sectarian.

Billy Dodds and Derek Ferguson state that the colour orange only reflects the Dutch history of the club.    Stewart argues his case well and made them look like Rangers apologists.

Just now, Tasavallan said:

Billy Dodds and Derek Ferguson state that the colour orange only reflects the Dutch history of the club.    Stewart argues his case well and made them look like Rangers apologists.

Which of course they are.

41 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

44 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Wish he’d thrown in an ebt grenade at that point.

Or mention the other Dutchman they venerate.

...a bit disco

Currently describing fan criticism of Heckingbottom as "harsh". Didn't criticise the manager himself either.