Michael Stewart tonight

Whatever

Utterly desperate for us to lose tonight.

Mistakenly called us Hibs.

Very quiet in his praise at full time.

In short.

ARSEPIECE.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• Dallas Green

• Boab

Thought Police

Aye he can talk about speaking facts all he likes, but the real fact is he only says things when it suits his agenda

1 minute ago, Thought Police said:

Aye he can talk about speaking facts all he likes, but the real fact is he only says things when it suits his agenda

Spot on.    His hatred of levein is turning into a hatred of hearts.   He has openly said he doesnt support a team now but likes scottish football instead.

A complete welt of a man.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

I hope he catches Ebola. An absolute welt of a human.. basically said nothing for 20 mins when we were playing well

Him and that welt Craigen going on and on and on about how it wasn't a penalty when under the new guidelines (as Sutton shot down fat Ally with) it is a penalty. We all knew this was coming I'm just gobsmacked it was us who benefited from it. Especially with Madden refereeing. 

Yep. He’s a complete ring piece who was desperate for us to lose tonight so he could keep himself relevant and his agenda against Levein going. Glad that Chris Sutton stuck him in his place early doors. He’s one of the biggest twats on the planet. 

GIRUY Mikey ya plum.

Edited by Cruyff Turn

He can make some very valid observations, however he allows his personal vendetta with Craig to colour his judgement when it comes to Hearts.  I can't think of any other manager he singles out for criticism the way he does Levein, all while avoiding calling him by name.

It's actually embarrassing and somebody at BT and especially BBC needs to have a word.  He's supposed to provide an impartial view, which he is incapable of when it comes to Hearts / Levein.

Captain Canada

Craigan was ridiculously biased. Not one Motherwell player claimed for a handball by Washington in the build up to Smith's goal and the ref was looking right at it. Yet he was convinced it was a handball and the goal should have been disallowed. 

Stewart speaks a lot of sense at times but the Levein thing is embarrassing now. If he's going to criticise then he should give credit in equal measure. I don't want Levein to stay but it was so much better tonight and he deserves credit for turning it around from the utter dross on Saturday. 

Slavering prick wouldn't shut up about the penalty that most definitely was.

Desperate for us to lose.

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

That’ll be his weekend ruined. 

:jjyay:

Hopefully just the start of a horrible season for the ginger welt!

:leveinnaturalorder:

Clearly not an idiot but being played like an idiot by all and sundry. Owned by Chris Sutton every time they are on together. Ernie Wise without the gardening expertise. 

Just now, RobNox said:

He can make some very valid observations, however he allows his personal vendetta with Craig to colour his judgement when it comes to Hearts.  I can't think of any other manager he singles out for criticism the way he does Levein, all while avoiding calling him by name.

It's actually embarrassing and somebody at BT and especially BBC needs to have a word.  He's supposed to provide an impartial view, which he is incapable of when it comes to Hearts / Levein.

To be fair to BT the other guys on the panel call him out constantly and make him look like an erse!  It is a shame that a Hearts fan and ex Captain is so obsessed about himself that he can't enjoy his team win but hey ho! 

I was disappointed when Sky beat BT to the coverage of the SPFL but, Stewart tonight was abysmal.

His bitterness is rotting the man and he is fast becoming a caricature of himself.

And as for him and the other old fogies struggling to understand the law change with handball at penalties, it reminds me of a local meeting of the Tory party in Walthamstow.  Not a clue about the real world!

Just now, Jambo92 said:

To be fair to BT the other guys on the panel call him out constantly and make him look like an erse!  It is a shame that a Hearts fan and ex Captain is so obsessed about himself that he can't enjoy his team win but hey ho! 

That's a fair point about BT.  Sutton knows the score and does call Stewart out for having an agenda against Levein.  BBC is worse, instead of calling him out on Sportscene they all join in with the hate fest.  That wee gollum look alike that hosts the show annoys me almost as much as Stewart. 

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Craigan was ridiculously biased. Not one Motherwell player claimed for a handball by Washington in the build up to Smith's goal and the ref was looking right at it. Yet he was convinced it was a handball and the goal should have been disallowed. 

Stewart speaks a lot of sense at times but the Levein thing is embarrassing now. If he's going to criticise then he should give credit in equal measure. I don't want Levein to stay but it was so much better tonight and he deserves credit for turning it around from the utter dross on Saturday. 

It was a handball by Washington though, we got lucky there.  Sutton called all the big decisions correctly.  The ref just, thankfullly, got that one wrong.  We were due a break after all the decisions that went against us last season though.

Fort Vallance

You can slate him as much as you like. And his agenda against Levein isn't even open for debate. But how about a you just look past that and admit that a lot of his points are valid. You won't though, it's easier just to slag him.

CloustonHMFC

He speaks a lot of sense, when he isn’t talking about Hearts. When he talks about Hearts, he lets his hatred for Levein get in the way. 

19 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

With a Motherwell fan sitting next to him too. BT's idea of balance. 

It was a farce!! I had to turn the sound down 🙉

6 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

You can slate him as much as you like. And his agenda against Levein isn't even open for debate. But how about a you just look past that and admit that a lot of his points are valid. You won't though, it's easier just to slag him.

OK Michael sorry to hurt your feelings😂

24 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I hope he catches Ebola. An absolute welt of a human.. basically said nothing for 20 mins when we were playing well

Absolutely ****ing disgusting comment to make.

I would never wish that on the Ebola virus.

Finlay James

Complete waste of oxygen, embaressing that he once played for us.

McCoist though, he's certainly no stranger to a steak pie supper

Finlay James
Just now, Lovecraft said:

Absolutely ****ing disgusting comment to make.

I would never wish that on the Ebola virus.

😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, Sparkymarky1874 said:

Ali mccoist is a complete turd of a man.he's only happy eating a pie or 10 and watching his beloved team 

Thought he was decent the night.

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Be a shame if he coughed on Craigan if he had that....

20 minutes ago, Sparkymarky1874 said:

Ali mccoist is a complete turd of a man.he's only happy eating a pie or 10 and watching his beloved team 

To be fair I have always thought he was quite positive towards Hearts. 

1 minute ago, Class of 75 said:

McCoist is fine.

Craigan is stool water.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

He has been.

Supposedly there as an expert summariser. Blatantly hates Hearts so is never gonna give impartial comment. Be as well having me or you on.

Just now, Class of 75 said:

Totally agree 

I actually like Sutton too.

He enjoys a good wind-up and has a good sense of humour.

Stewart & Craigan are a couple of hand jobs that went too far. 

That ginger arsepiece can't get over his bitterness at being rinsed by Levein, makes himself look an even bigger tit. Impressive in a way. 

These guys are only latching on to popular opinion.

Maybe Mikey actually cares about Hearts and would like us to do well but can't see it under Craig, like many on here.

Proof will be in the pudding as they say, I think we are now on an upward slope, let's see what he says when we are doing well ...