Brick Tamland

Brick Tamland

Hickey took too long with the throw in so he gives it to Motherwell instead....is this a new rule I know nothing about or is it Madden at his best when refereeing us?

if it’s a new rule then apologies for that Bobby but your still a grade A roaster. 

Absolute Scenes

Bobby Madden was utter w@nk tonight as he is every game. Giving away fouls for literally nothing

Edited by Absolute Scenes

He gave them a few fouls for nothing (You could see Halkett, Smith and Damour’s frustration) but thankfully he didn’t influence the game against us so no real complaints.

11 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I thought he was ok tonight

Thought he was pretty good to be honest kept the game moving well 

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Bobby Madden was utter w@nk tonight as he is every game. Giving away fouls for literally nothing

I hadn’t seen your post there so mine wasn’t a response to it. Seems we saw the same thing

Brick Tamland
11 minutes ago, Bking9 said:

It was a foul throw was it not?

No, Hickey just took too long with it. Just wondering if that is a rule or if he had made it up. 

I thought Hickey was just getting his breath back after attacking,  took the throw in , like any other fecked player and got penalized for it.Though thought he did ok tonight , some soft fouls for them🇱🇻

I’m amazed we won the game with him refereeing,  both him and Beaton are either corrupt or outragiously incompetent 

Edited by Marsh

7 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Those defending him are bellends 

I’m not defending Madden. In my opinion he was fine tonight - is that OK??

4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I’m not defending Madden. In my opinion he was fine tonight - is that OK??

No, it isn't, because he wasn't.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Loved the songs from the Wheatfield last season to Madden "Bald Willie Collum/You're just a bald Willie Collum..."

He had the good grace to laugh.

32 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I thought he was ok tonight

Just for a change. No doubt the powers at be will give him a bollocking for it and it will be back to normal from the next time

Edited by Marvin

Fozzyonthefence

He gave us 2 penalties and missed Washington’s handball that should have ruled out our first goal and folk still moan about the ref!  This place is ****ing mental!

Reacted to the Motherwell moaners.

Fir Park never changes, honestly moan moan moan at everything thought we were bad 😀

18 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

No, Hickey just took too long with it. Just wondering if that is a rule or if he had made it up. 

I think.it is a rule. Would like to know the last time he applied it

Look forward to the next time The Rangers labour over a throw in the 93rd minute against Celtic at Ibrox. Consistently please. 

Footballfirst

I've seen worse from Madden.

The one decision that annoyed me was when Walker get injured, in that he didn't give a foul against the Motherwell player when Walker had got to the ball first before the attempt at a shot. Just a few minutes earlier he gave a foul against Walker when the Motherwell defender just got to the ball first. Very similar circumstances, but only one foul given.

avhudtheteeshirt

He (Madden) seemed to give the Motherwell winger Seedorf a foul every time he slipped, Michael Smith was getting more and more frustrated as the game went on, and I'm sure that was the reason for kicking the ball at the player on the ground! 

15 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

He (Madden) seemed to give the Motherwell winger Seedorf a foul every time he slipped, Michael Smith was getting more and more frustrated as the game went on, and I'm sure that was the reason for kicking the ball at the player on the ground! 

It was - I’m sure the camera showed Smith telling Seedorf “I didn’t touch you” after he got booked

42 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

If that us a rule then I'm fine with that. But there's got to be a set time. Shouldn't be down to the ref wether he is taking too long or not. In this situation that seems to be the case. Ah well, next round, happy days.

Konrad von Carstein
29 minutes ago, Marriott said:

Reacted to the Motherwell moaners.

Fir Park never changes, honestly moan moan moan at everything thought we were bad 😀

My old man, in the 70's said exactly the same about those erses!

Midloth_Iain
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

The one decision that annoyed me was when Walker get injured, in that he didn't give a foul against the Motherwell player when Walker had got to the ball first before the attempt at a shot.

Agreed, However it did take a replay for me to realise it was a foul against the Motherwell thug ..... 

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, everton_jambo said:

He gave them a few fouls for nothing (You could see Halkett, Smith and Damour’s frustration) but thankfully he didn’t influence the game against us so no real complaints.

The damour one on the edge of their box was a brilliant tackle. madden looking right at it......gives them a free kick.

***** of a man.

Thought his best one was when the Motherwell player took the throw for his team mate to pick it up and place it for a free kick. Handball, surely. No retake the throw. How does that even work

brunoatemyhamster
35 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Thought his best one was when the Motherwell player took the throw for his team mate to pick it up and place it for a free kick. Handball, surely. No retake the throw. How does that even work

I couldn't get my head round that. 

Damour was right onto Madden but came away with a WTF look on his face. 

Damour also walked a fine line for most of the game for a real soft booking early on. 

He's was honking as usual tonight. 

Bizarre decisions, soft decisions, wrong decisions.

All in a day's work for Bobby.

We miss Naismith nipping referees ears. If other teams do it, we should too. 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

Sub4TiddlerMurray
40 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Correct. Totally baffling. Apart from that he had a decent game by his standards

Hot since 86
9 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

I couldn't get my head round that. 

Damour was right onto Madden but came away with a WTF look on his face. 

Damour also walked a fine line for most of the game for a real soft booking early on. 

He's was honking as usual tonight. 

Bizarre decisions, soft decisions, wrong decisions.

All in a day's work for Bobby.

We miss Naismith nipping referees ears. If other teams do it, we should too. 

There’s no agenda with Bobby, he’s just shite.

brunoatemyhamster
Just now, Hot since 86 said:

There’s no agenda with Bobby, he’s just shite.

Scary thing is that's a compliment. 

Seymour M Hersh
6 hours ago, lost in space said:

Anyone who thought that ref was a bellend tonight is a bellend.

I've been of the opinion he (Madden) is a belled for several years now. What does that make me?

Seymour M Hersh
8 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The one decision that annoyed me was when Walker get injured, in that he didn't give a foul against the Motherwell player when Walker had got to the ball first before the attempt at a shot. Just a few minutes earlier he gave a foul against Walker when the Motherwell defender just got to the ball first. Very similar circumstances, but only one foul given.

Correct FF that would probably have been given as a penalty had it been the other way round.

Got 2 pens but should have been 3. Did feel like he gave them everything after that!  Sure he’s from the Lanarkshire branch of referees