• NB GIN

• Robbo-Jambo

• jock _turd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Future's Maroon
1 minute ago, GavK1012 said:

3 months 😞😦😯

Unbelievable isn’t it, so unlucky for Jamie. Let’s hope for a speedy recovery. 

2 hours ago, Gary Locke said:

Jamie walker just posted on his Instagram that he will miss the next few months with a fracture... another season of injuries it’s looking like

No luck againgst Motherwell. It was Uche last season now Walker.

Seems funny how we are classed as the big physical team and yet get all these injuries.

Was unlucky really. Tracked back and tackled well. One of things a bit like uche last season vs Motherwell. 

Edited by Bluesy1874

Incredible that some folk seem to think a broken leg is a sign of some sort of genetic predisposition and not just rank bad luck.

Get well soon Jamie

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

What do you expect Parkhead to tell us? I believe the 6 games after that will let us know where we are as a club.

agreed it will take a few games but a performance at parkhead similar in standard to the cup final would be encouraging and one similar to the 5-0 game when we went there as league leaders wouldn't be as encouraging

that sort of thing

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Pistol1874 said:

Connor Smith not an option now he’s at Cowdenbeath on loan.

didnt realise that - I'll have to list McDonald 3 times now to make up for him

Gutted about this always looks a goal threat and one of the few promising players thus far. Walker has always been an important player for us. Think we will see Clare play the #10 role now with Japanese lad being right wing. 

1 hour ago, Longshanks said:

I for one am shocked that walker is out injured.  

Me too. Imagine having to go off with a broken leg. What a snowflake.

Several arseholes showing their true selves on this thread.

upgotheheads
9 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Will need to go back into transfer market to cover this.

Hopefully we will have the Japanese boy, also bad news for Walker might be good news for Cochrane and MacDonald.

weegie jambo

Just reported on the BBC site that Jamie's leg was broken in the block tackle that saw him go off on Friday. Great shame for him, trying to win the doubters back and out bad luck with injuries continues. Time for our Japanese whiz kid to make his mark or Clare to be pushed further forward. One thing is at least we have cover.

4 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

didnt realise that - I'll have to list McDonald 3 times now to make up for him

McDonald miles ahead of Smith....been impressive in pre-season and deserves a chance. A creative attacking midfielder, just what we have been screaming out for.

weegie jambo
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Was reported here hours ago.

didn't see any mention of it, thought it would have merited a thread of it's own

5 minutes ago, Naisysback said:

McDonald miles ahead of Smith....been impressive in pre-season and deserves a chance. A creative attacking midfielder, just what we have been screaming out for.

Would not say miles ahead. Both exciting prospects. 

Stephen Muddie
1 minute ago, weegie jambo said:

didn't see any mention of it, thought it would have merited a thread of it's own

I didn't see this news elsewhere until now. Not good, but at least we're not reliant on him. 

When will this injury plague end ffs. 

I'll comment here since I'm banned from the other Walker thread...

The lovely friendly Hearts Facebook pages full of those moaning about the back room team and our injuries 🤣🤣🤣  He took a punt from another player yet somehow it's a staffing fault!!

Take it easy Jamie, no need to rush back and no longer need to prove anyone wrong, because quite frankly it doesn't matter if players show a willingness to sacrifice themselves to stop a goalscoring chance. People will always stick the boot in no matter what calling you a snake legs are gone past it etc, pure and utter pony. The lad fecking bleeds hearts, and because Rangers were offering silly money and it turned his head some people hold a grudge over him for it. For people that work if a rival employer comes up to you and says how much are you earning in your current job and you say whatever amount and then they turn around and say we will double that, would you turn it down? Would you feck, football is a short career and you need to make the most of it while you can. 

Jambof3tornado

Get well soon Jamie mk2.

Jamie mk1 wouldnt have picked up that injury because he wouldnt have been tracking back into his own box to put a tackle in.

Mad Levein/budge oot.

Sparkymarky1874

Unbelievable bad luck with injuries. When is going to end.Soutar another couple of weeks maybe. Who knows with naismith. And walker December 

been here before
3 minutes ago, Sparkymarky1874 said:

Unbelievable bad luck with injuries. When is going to end.Soutar another couple of weeks maybe. Who knows with naismith. And walker December 

You've answered your own question at least twice in that post.

1 minute ago, Sparkymarky1874 said:

Plus Haring. 

After last year you would think that all our bad luck would be used up. 

Seems not, bloody unreal ☹️

TemasekJambo

Very unlucky for Jamie, his work rate has been excellent in the first few games. I'm not sure we need to sign another player if it is 2-3 months though. Meshino will be joining soon and it is a chance for Zanatta and McDonald to show what they can do. 

Absolute waste of time, far too fragile and injury prone. Cut our losses and get rid, really pisses me off all these injuries.

Maybe we need a squad of 77, 7 for each position, 4 get injured but we'll still have cover, unless they all get the flu on the same weekend, or break a finger nail of course. 

Gutted for him. I didn't want him back but the player I thought we were getting would never have been back making that tackle. He's worked hard to prove himself and is rewarded with an injury like that. So harsh, hope he recovers well.

John Findlay
48 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Me too. Imagine having to go off with a broken leg. What a snowflake.

Several arseholes showing their true selves on this thread.

Some of them have no idea what the word support means. Not a braincell amongst them.

On 16/08/2019 at 20:38, cosanostra said:

Looked a sore one.

Naismith is so good that he's worth the risk.

Genuinely no idea what the point in signing Walker was. Injuries have broken him and he's a fraction of the player he was. Hoping Ryo will arrive and hit the ground running.

His injury v Well has Sweet ***** Adams to do with being injury prone!

Honestly!!!

35 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Get well soon Jamie mk2.

Jamie mk1 wouldnt have picked up that injury because he wouldnt have been tracking back into his own box to put a tackle in.

Mad Levein/budge oot.

Excellent point!

It was a great bit of defensive covering and really hard on Jamie.

GorgieFifeLife
52 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Hopefully we will have the Japanese boy, also bad news for Walker might be good news for Cochrane and MacDonald.

Yeah Walker one of our main goal threats though and Japanese lad unproven at any level. When we dont have natural goalscorer up front we are relying on Walker scoring a lot. Think we will need an addition to get us goals.

17 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Absolute waste of time, far too fragile and injury prone. Cut our losses and get rid, really pisses me off all these injuries.

Maybe we need a squad of 77, 7 for each position, 4 get injured but we'll still have cover, unless they all get the flu on the same weekend, or break a finger nail of course. 

Ridiculous post if you are actually being serious. 

9 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Yeah Walker one of our main goal threats though and Japanese lad unproven at any level. When we dont have natural goalscorer up front we are relying on Walker scoring a lot. Think we will need an addition to get us goals.

Can't see anyone coming in after the Japanese lad arrives tbh. 

132goals1958
11 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Broken leg much better than ligament damage. Should come back stronger. Will be a miss but can come back raring to go 

That was my thoughts as well. In the best possible context I am glad it is only a broken leg. Hopefully back sooner especially if it is a clean break.

Sparkymarky1874
45 minutes ago, been here before said:

You've answered your own question at least twice in that post.

Cheers very perceptive of you 😂

Never heard of a rhetorical question?

No need to answer me.that's another one 😆 

Edited by Sparkymarky1874
Update

Just pure bad luck plain & simple, certainly no doubts from me over his commitment after this. Such a shame for him, hopefully a speedy recovery. Luckily for us he plays in a role that Naismith & Meshino will likely occupy anyway though with Clare also able to step in.

NaturalOrder74

I’m sure a wonder kid or two should be able to fill the whole until he’s back, thought we still looked organised when he was off the park although I’ve been happy with his contribution since he’s returned 

1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

FFS we’ve plenty luck mainly just bad thou 😡

This. If it wasn't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all.

The boy puts in a tackle and some arseholes give him stick. Pathetic!