Top Posters In This Topic

• cosanostra

• NB GIN

• Robbo-Jambo

• jock _turd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Longshanks said:

I for one am shocked that walker is out injured.  

Guess most players with a fracture would be out injured

7 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

Just seen the news on Walker.

plus side this isn’t a recurring injury. He took one for the team here.

Deffo not what we wanted so early in the season. Hope this isn’t another season that’s going to be defined by us getting injuries.

We have no luck at all. Our best players always have long spells out injured. While Clare pmayes ever game. Mind you.... he never puts a tackle in...

5 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Aye, the Walker who played, gave his all, took the ball off a Motherwell player to prevent a shot, took the power of said shot on his ankle, which turns out to be fractured and yet tried to play on. 

That Walker is injured. 

He’ll be grateful for your type of support, I’m sure.

6 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Guess most players with a fracture would be out injured

Obviously :lol:.  We are just unlucky with injuries. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
30 minutes ago, Gary Locke said:

Jamie walker just posted on his Instagram that he will miss the next few months with a fracture... another season of injuries it’s looking like

were some posters not suggesting he should have ran his fracture off on Friday ?the ones with sevco rage

so now that walkers out - from players who didn't start on Friday we have Naismith McLean whelan Conor smith McDonald the Japanese chap McDonald Cochrane zannatta bozanic uche to choose from

some better than others some not direct replacements in terms of team shape but it's a decent list to choose from

we've just won a very difficult tie away from home without Naismith too 

looks like the 5 year plan and hounding out of neilson could be about to come to fruition at last

parkhead will hold a clue or two 

CloustonHMFC

At least it’s not a recurring injury, I’m not happy he’s injured for a few months but I don’t think anyone can be angry or pissed off at him. He took one for the team.  

5 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

were some posters not suggesting he should have ran his fracture off on Friday ?the ones with sevco rage

so now that walkers out - from players who didn't start on Friday we have Naismith McLean whelan Conor smith McDonald the Japanese chap McDonald Cochrane zannatta bozanic uche to choose from

some better than others some not direct replacements in terms of team shape but it's a decent list to choose from

looks like the 5 year plan and hounding out of neilson could be about to come to fruition at last

What do you expect Parkhead to tell us? I believe the 6 games after that will let us know where we are as a club.

5 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Connor Smith not an option now he’s at Cowdenbeath on loan.

Well obviously the Hearts training methods are causing players to get acute osteoporosis.     There's no other explanation.    Levein and Budge oot.

CloustonHMFC
Just now, davemclaren said:

Must be our coaching methods again to blame for Jamie’s injury. Will we never learn? 🤷🏼‍♂️ 😎

How dare our coaches tell our players to go in for shot blocking challenges. 

Just now, cosanostra said:

Shame for the guy but is anyone even slightly surprised? 

Hope he heals quickly.

Nah it was a banker, Ladbrokes had him at 1/2 to get a fracture in their pre match markets. You should have lumped on ...

kingantti1874

how unlucky can you get, he finally seems to have cured the persistent knee problem, only for this... feel sorry for the guy, feel sorry for us.. he would have got a few goals no doubt 

Bloody hell!! I've never seen anything like our run of injuries over a period of 2 years.

Gutted about this.

We do have cover though.

Jamie was going to score 10+ goals this season and make as many, I was sure of it. Someone else needs to take it on.

29 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Your comment is bang out of order IMO. Jamie has worked his backside off for the team since he came back, and it was no different on Friday night. He tracked back and came out of nowhere to prevent Motherwell getting a shot off that could have resulted in a goal. Properly took one for the team and frankly does not deserve snide wee comments from his own fans.

Just now, amadjambo said:

Your comment is bang out of order IMO. Jamie has worked his backside off for the team since he came back, and it was no different on Friday night. He tracked back and came out of nowhere to prevent Motherwell getting a shot off that could have resulted in a goal. Properly took one for the team and frankly does not deserve snide wee comments from his own fans.

Fact

36 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

Just seen the news on Walker.

plus side this isn’t a recurring injury. He took one for the team here.

Deffo not what we wanted so early in the season. Hope this isn’t another season that’s going to be defined by us getting injuries.

And at least the medical team/Manager can’t be blamed for this one by the usual suspects.

Seriously WTF is it with us and injuries?

22 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Nah it was a banker, Ladbrokes had him at 1/2 to get a fracture in their pre match markets. You should have lumped on ...

:laugh:

If there was betting on first player to get a 3 month injury, I'd definite put him as favourite.

StevenNaismith
7 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

How far away is Haring from playing, anyone?

About October before we will see him back.

8 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

If there was betting on first player to get a 3 month injury, I'd definite put him as favourite.

I can’t think there’s any causal relationship between his previous knee problems and this injury. 😄

We don't need any more.    We might see a bit of rotation to manage little niggles and strains, etc.     

Clare becomes a much more important player,  simply in terms of the position he plays.    He's not a favourite of everybody but he'll be an important figure to retain the formation we appear to be cultivating.    

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I can’t think there’s any causal relationship between his previous knee problems and this injury. 😄

Nah.

Just looks like he's been cursed by the god of shit luck and frequent injuries.

48 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

We have no luck at all. Our best players always have long spells out injured. While Clare pmayes ever game. Mind you.... he never puts a tackle in...

Levein has to go. He's bringing us rotten luck......!😁......!

6 minutes ago, Badonde said:

another silly singing by Levein.  Walker is made of plastic

Ken.  We should be signing the titanium players like everyone else does.

i wish jj was my dad
8 minutes ago, Badonde said:

Levein taking stick for his singing now. Can't he get anything right Ffs?

18 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

So it's a three month injury now.....

The lad blocked a possible goal bound shot yet it’s walkers fault he’s injured and leveins ! 

If he hadn't tracked back to block and it was a goal, it would be Levein and Walkers fault !!

lose lose situation I think.

58 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

:liesalarm:

12 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Nah.

Just looks like he's been cursed by the god of shit luck and frequent injuries.

The power of random events unfortunately. 

Byyy The Light
35 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

👏🏼👏🏼

22 minutes ago, Badonde said:

another silly singing by Levein.  

Because he was out of tune, or because it was a dodgy song?

49 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Well said pal. I’ve been pleasantly surprised with Jamie’s aggression and renewed vigour in our ranks. Chasing down every ball and willing to do the dirty work. Get well soon Jamie 🇱🇻

Our luck with injuries is a joke. Always key players too.

On the plus side it sounds like Souttar has a chance of making the Celtic game.

5 hours ago, been here before said:

From dozens of other posters, mates, people at the game and finally you?

Sunday is after Saturday I tell you 

jack D and coke
43 minutes ago, Badonde said:

That’s a poor comment mate tbh. 

Jamie gets rough treatment and he was working hard for the team and took a dunt. I hoped initially it was maybe just a bit bruising but he’s taken a sore one there. 

Really unfortunate. Jamie will always get us a few goals. 

9 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Well said pal. I’ve been pleasantly surprised with Jamie’s aggression and renewed vigour in our ranks. Chasing down every ball and willing to do the dirty work. Get well soon Jamie 🇱🇻

Well said his work rate is fantastic