• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cosanostra

• NB GIN

• Robbo-Jambo

• jock _turd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walkers injury didn't look too serious, just took a sore one he couldn't shake off.....not his usual muscular injury thankfully 

Just now, DH1986 said:

Walker was booted making a potentially goal saving tackle.

Looked a sore one.

Naismith is so good that he's worth the risk.

Genuinely no idea what the point in signing Walker was. Injuries have broken him and he's a fraction of the player he was. Hoping Ryo will arrive and hit the ground running.

gorgie al 1960

spot on injured in an area he wouldn't have been in before as he's trying his arse off now - they know now what's expected of them all

Hungry hippo

If someone kicked any player like that they would probably go off. Well done Jamie for tracking back and taking one for the team.

7 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

These guys are just constantly injured I wondered how long we would last and both out now 

Go away. 

Just now, Hungry hippo said:

If someone kicked any player like that they would probably go off. Well done Jamie for tracking back and taking one for the team.

Correct. 

Everybody Loves Baz!
13 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

These guys are just constantly injured I wondered how long we would last and both out now 

Give yourself a pat on the back.

been here before
15 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

Pleased for you. Bet you had that post already typed up just dying to post it.

Disappointingly for you though its 2-0 Hearts at half time.

Not the time to be going on about this. It's not looking good but neither of them have major injuries as of yet. Let's discuss it in 10 games time. 

Fort Vallance
10 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Looked a sore one.

Genuinely no idea what the point in signing Walker was. Injuries have broken him and he's a fraction of the player he was. Hoping Ryo will arrive and hit the ground running.

To be fair I think he's been decent tonight. And he bust a gut getting back to make the challenge. He wouldn't have done that before.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Pleased for you. Bet you had that post already typed up just dying to post it.

Disappointingly for you though its 2-0 Hearts at half time.

Are you for real 😳 

well pleased so far  playing great 

why would I  be disappointed 

Bazzas right boot

Naismith isn't Injured. 

He's recovering. 

Usually when folk are out they come back slowly to see reactions, get match fitness etc. 

Walker gets booted every game. 

Boyces beard
1 hour ago, Everybody Loves Baz! said:
1 hour ago, NB GIN said:

Give yourself a pat on the back.

Or a boot in the baws, walker done realy well tracking back to make a challenge in the box and took a sore one for his troubles. Well done Mr Walker

kingantti1874

:rofl: this board

walker gets booted in the Achilles stopping a shot at goal and naisy is being rested as a precaution..

JKB = they are both ****ed and will be out till Christmas.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

Looked a sore one.

You're watching a different Walker. Two goals this season already, gets into good forward positions from midfield, and shows MUCH more desire and bite in his defensive duties and all round play than he did in his latter months at Hearts. Might not be the player he was when he was getting 10 or 14 goals a season but he's definitely a better player than the one who left us so far.

1 hour ago, NB GIN said:

Are you for real 😳 

well pleased so far  playing great 

why would I  be disappointed 

Are you for real ?? Starting a thread bemoaning injuries on a guy being booted unbelievable.

This board.

Edited by Jamboelite

3 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Are you for real ?? Starting a thread bemoaning injuries on a guy being booted unbelievable.

This board.

Regardless they are key players but will be amazed if the two of them manage half the season 

Sone strange people on here for sure very touchy 

1 hour ago, NB GIN said:

Just what I said to my old man.  A few games in and the pair of them limping off.  Could be a massive waste of time and money.  

17 minutes ago, ScoPo said:

Just what I said to my old man.  A few games in and the pair of them limping off.  Could be a massive waste of time and money.  

Hope not 🙏

Not a fan of Walker and suspected he'd be a risk of injury but tonight was nothing like that. He took a sore one on impact after busting a gut to make a great tackle.

Hopefully he'll be okay, and well done to him for making the tackle

1 hour ago, NB GIN said:

That you Ron? 

2 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Moaning about Walker getting injured tonight is absolutely ridiculous, even by kickback standards.

Who is Moaning ? 

22 minutes ago, ScoPo said:

Did you miss Walker getting booted in the Achilles?? How can that be held against him. If he hobbled off with a knee injury out of nowhere, that is a different story. 

Get a great win tonight and there are still negatives to be found?!

Just now, tokyowalnut said:

Did you miss Walker getting booted in the Achilles?? How can that be held against him. If he hobbled off with a knee injury out of nowhere, that is a different story. 

Get a great win tonight and there are still negatives to be found?!

It’s not held against him just stating an obvious fact ......🤯

1 hour ago, NB GIN said:

Second time today you’ve been a pain.

2 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

It’s not held against him just stating an obvious fact ......🤯

But the injury was caused by him making a blocking tackle? You're insinuating it is because of the previous he has! 

Not just be happy we won???!!!

Just now, tokyowalnut said:

But the injury was caused by him making a blocking tackle? You're insinuating it is because of the previous he has! 

Not just be happy we won???!!!

Totally delighted we won more delighted at the performance, the point I am making is they are just constantly injured. Not insulting walker who I am a big fan off just making the point ( sorry if it offends you) that the 2 of them are just constantly injured. 

Am I imagining this ? 

1 hour ago, alicante jambo said:

A brilliant challenge by walker took one for the team.

I'm not Walkers biggest fan, but he took one for team with that challenge. Potential goal savings tackle.