Ann Budge

Meadows

Generic Username
21 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Although his posting style is confrontational, I also agree with i8 that we have every right to question the direction AB is taking our club.

Yes she helped save us but things haven’t been to everyone’s liking since then. 

As as a regular in Bensons my opinion probably doesn’t count though 

If you're part of the Think Tank rolling out patter about a family friendly ground meaning everyone should sit in silence while the Paw Patrol theme is blasted out the speakers, then no your opinion probably doesn't count. 

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Boab

• davemclaren

• AJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

He's an absolute welt of a man, who weirdly lives his life giving abuse to everything Hearts.

He is a sad wee knob whose only purpose is to troll on here. He ruins every thread or create topics which he knows will get a reaction.

Also, did he not say he fancied school girls or something similar? In which case, he's a creepy fud as well.

Not sure where to begin with the last part about school girls.  Another completely unfounded accusation about something that you have been very selective about with regards to context.

I will ask respectfully (which is more than you deserve from me after this post) to try calm down on the personal abuse though.  It doesn't bother me but sets a bad tone.

Shanks said no
8 minutes ago, Meestah Sahmon said:

If you're part of the Think Tank rolling out patter about a family friendly ground meaning everyone should sit in silence while the Paw Patrol theme is blasted out the speakers, then no your opinion probably doesn't count. 

Thanks for the measured response. 

37 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

his continual banging on about "Budge making Tynecastle a library"

Tynecastle has always been like that apart from a few games where great performances got the crowd going

Nothing to do with Ann Budge

She wants rid of sectarianism and bigotry which most of us do

If people can't sing Hearts songs and create atmosphere without that then that is not her fault

but as I said it's not true anyway

Hearts fans have always booed and slagged off the team when they are rubbish in my 50 years plus as a supporter

The Lepizig, 5-1 Cup Final and 4-0 Celtic game where the fans go wild are exceptions

Normally it's very quiet and  always has been when things aren't going well on the pitch

Remember the late 70's and early 80's?

but yer man bangs on about it as if what he says is Gospel when it obviously isn't

but this is just an internet forum not real life so he's entitled to his delusions sorry I mean opinions!

One of the worst things people come out with is this library crap. Well said 👍🏻

Sexton Hardcastle
57 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

He's an absolute welt of a man, who weirdly lives his life giving abuse to everything Hearts.

He is a sad wee knob whose only purpose is to troll on here. He ruins every thread or create topics which he knows will get a reaction.

Also, did he not say he fancied school girls or something similar? In which case, he's a creepy fud as well.

Christ, Tommy Robinson and his merry men will be ripping up his (alleged) membership.

Against nonces and all that, eh

2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Thanks for the measured response. 

😂😂Not popping at you as no idea if you agree or not however , the general thought from the poster is correct about a lot of fans who bleat about the library stuff. It is horrendous patter. 

23 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Never been banned in all my years - obviously. 

Have had a few stints in the slammer though.

Just a few 😉😂😂

32 minutes ago, graygo said:

Then we can start paying her the salary that she richly deserves as well.  👍

Saw the other day “her high interest loan” her “wanting a library” , “banning supporters for breathing” being shouted about on twitter and how she should get to **** as we have achieved nothing under her stewardship.

Generic Username
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

😂😂Not popping at you as no idea if you agree or not however , the general thought from the poster is correct about a lot of fans who bleat about the library stuff. It is horrendous patter. 

It's totally humming patter. Wants to have a stadium where someone can bring their 6 year old bairn with them, get a Capri Sun and not have a guy next to them scream about Papes = eradicating the atmosphere...

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Just a few 😉😂😂

So long spent in there I feel like Red out of Shawshank.

Shanks said no
5 minutes ago, sadj said:

It’s a library because of the crap being presented to us on the pitch, not because AB (allegedly) wants the ground to be a library. 

I really don't mind one way or the other if Budge stays on or not. Over all she's done a good job but maybe it's time to move onto the next stage. The club is now safe but the football is rife and past results the same. Have to agree with Gary Mack about the size of the squad/wage bill, and all we have to show for it is bottom of the league. 

4 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

It’s a library because of the crap being presented to us on the pitch, not because AB (allegedly) wants the ground to be a library. 

That is part of it , i dont think anyone will argue that but its still the way its been for the 30+ years iv attended games. Theres an atmosphere or there isn’t. There is no middle ground

39 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Not sure where to begin with the last part about school girls.  Another completely unfounded accusation about something that you have been very selective about with regards to context.

I will ask respectfully (which is more than you deserve from me after this post) to try calm down on the personal abuse though.  It doesn't bother me but sets a bad tone.

From somone who posts the most bigoted nonsense, on top of writing personal abuse to a woman who quite literally, saved our club, it is quite surreal to be told to avoid personal abuse by you.

I've already had a ban because I reacted to you before (might have one on its way), so going forward, I'll put you on the ignore option.

To put it into some perspective why I react to you so strongly, I am from a Irish background, and had a Catholic mother. I hate fuds like you who want to bring bigoted nonsense to Tynecastle.

And your abuse of Ann Budge is absolutely idiotic considering she saved our club. Making the stadium a libary is utter rubbish but you know that.

It's probably disappointing for you she did save the club as I highly doubt you're a fan. If you are a fan, the likes of you, the club can do without.

Apparently you were done with the club, so why you continue to post baffles me. Well, it doesn't as it just supports my view you're an attention seeking weirdo.

You hold abhorrent views and should not be entertained on this forum.

I'm giving you the attention you want so I'll stop there and put you to ignore.

Edited by Tynieman

I8s fine.  Strip away the big debates or posts and he simply concerned about how shite we’ve been for a long time. 

Thats how simple being a football fan used to be without hundreds of angles to a debate. 

1 minute ago, Tynieman said:

From somone who posts the most bigoted nonsense, on top of writing personal abuse to a woman who quite literally, saved our club, it is quite surreal to be told to avoid personal abuse by you.

I've already had a ban because I reacted to you before (might have one on its way), so going forward, I'll put you on the ignore option.

To put it into some perspective why I react to you so strongly, I am from a Irish background, and had a Catholic mother. I hate fuds like you who want to bring bigoted nonsense to Tynecastle.

And your abuse or Ann Budge is absolutely idiotic considering she saved our club. Making the stadium a libary is utter rubbish but you know that.

It's probably disappointing for you she did save the club as I highly doubt your a fan. If you are a fan, the likes of you the club can do without. 

You hold abhorrent views and should not be entertained on this forum.

I'm giving you the attention you want so I'll stop there and put you to ignore.

Again you continue with you accusatory drivel.  Literally nothing you say is factual here.

What has having an Irish background got to do with anything? I am guessing you are suggesting in some way I hate the Irish.  It is just pointing the finger and making accusations.  In no way do I hate the Irish.  You strike me as someone that believes absolutely everything without ever putting one thought that you own into questioning it.

As for putting me on ignore, I am at a loss as to why you think I would care.  Until an hour ago I had never at any stage seen you on here (I don't think).  Your user name is simply not one I am familiar with.  I have absolutely no clue about you as a JKB member, have we even spoken on here before?  Your post count suggests no.

I realise more and more how lucky I have been. Saturday fitba' day. About 1.45pm down to South Clerk Street, number three tram to Tynecastle. Stand on the now cement terracing, good news and bad news, more comfortable, but the pee runs down to your feet where it would soak in to the old cinders. Teams come out, pretty well the same eleven every week, just as well nae numbers to tell you who they are. The only overseas players are the ones from Fife, and the only what seems a foreign name is Flavell. Nae idea who runs the club only know Tommy Walker is the boss and Johnny Harvey the trainer. Laugh at the polis jumping in to the terracing and takinhg out a drunk, he is waving his scarf and the polis are laughin'. We won thats great, some times we lose, but there is still the night at the palais and lassies so its no the end of the world. Going home later that night two men outside the pub shadow boxing both with maroon scarves. Oh well thats it until next game at Tynecastle two weeks from now. Great days, no computers, seated terracing, if you couldnae look after yerself you shouldnae have been there.

1 minute ago, bobsharp said:

I realise more and more how lucky I have been. Saturday fitba' day. About 1.45pm down to South Clerk Street, number three tram to Tynecastle. Stand on the now cement terracing, good news and bad news, more comfortable, but the pee runs down to your feet where it would soak in to the old cinders. Teams come out, pretty well the same eleven every week, just as well nae numbers to tell you who they are. The only overseas players are the ones from Fife, and the only what seems a foreign name is Flavell. Nae idea who runs the club only know Tommy Walker is the boss and Johnny Harvey the trainer. Laugh at the polis jumping in to the terracing and takinhg out a drunk, he is waving his scarf and the polis are laughin'. We won thats great, some times we lose, but there is still the night at the palais and lassies so its no the end of the world. Going home later that night two men outside the pub shadow boxing both with maroon scarves. Oh well thats it until next game at Tynecastle two weeks from now. Great days, no computers, seated terracing, if you couldnae look after yerself you shouldnae have been there.

Tells me all I need to know about you...

12 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

A time I did not experience but certainly one I feel I belong in.  I am not cut out for the modern world, I really know this and feel it everyday.

A little anecdote totally off topic to the OP but I was speaking to an older gentleman in his 70s, a man that I regularly see in my daily life.  Well, anyway he tells me about his hgolidays when he was younger.  He was from Haymarket and he used to ‘holiday’ at his aunties every summer.  He would look forward to it all year round. 

Not such an anecdotal story you may ask.  Well his auntie only lived in Stenhouse and he would go for the entire summer as she had a garden and a bath.

Simpler times.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Fwiw I have met I8 and despite his confrontational posting style is actually a really nice guy. A more passionate Hearts fan you will not come across 

Wears his heart on his sleeve at times. 

39 minutes ago, Section Q said:

The thing we all want to know is did he have his face painted

Edited by The Treasurer

57 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Tells me all I need to know about you...

I'm glad I have achieved something.

44 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Hard to tell as obviously I walk about in one of those white pointy masks and white robes.

FFS get with the program man.  

Clerry Jambo

Well I’m on the I8 bus and don’t think his posts are any worse that some of the other stuff posted. Also he doesn’t need to change his name either!!

Some of the personal abuse i8 takes on here is out of order, regardless of his opinions and how he puts them accros. I've no idea why some of its allowed to stand when the rules are that personal abuse won't be tolerated against other posters/forum members. Seen red cards dished out for much less. Incidentally, for all those saying he deserves it because of the insults he directs at club employees (a lot of it's bob on by the way), I'm not aware of any rules against strong opinions against club employees.

Anyway, he doesn't need me to intervene, unlike some of the softer soles that frequent the board, he's got thicker skin than that.

Bazzas right boot

I8's  slagging of all thisngs Hearts is a bit strange. 

He may have a point but when he gives players silly nicknames and such I really question this "he just cares", "he's all Hearts", just wants the best etc. 

Also, if you get personal with Hearts players or managers on a Hearts forum then you would expect a response, so I again question why he makes his points in the way he does. 

I couldn't figure out if he really cares or just craves attention,  after he's posted about giving up, apathy and such it says to me it's the latter and he enjoys ripping Hearts, slagging off the players and staff as he sees fit and then enjoying the attention. 

Strange imo. 

I was 50/50 for a while, not now. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Or have a UJ canvas.... 🤔

We've been an absolute shambles on the footballing side since Neilson left. Folk like to talk about Neilson leaving us 2nd but didn't both Aberdeen and the huns have games in hand on us?  So, i'd argue thats maybe a false position. 

Anyway, there comes a time where Levein has taken us as far as he possibly can, both as DOF and certainly as manager. I'm not sure we've quite hit that point as DOF yet, but he 100% needs to step away as manager. The format of the first team needs reviewed by fresh eyes. clearly something is going wrong with the coaching as the players don't seem to have a totally clear idea of what they're meant to be doing.We have good players, I'm not sure why but they seem unable to carry out the coaches instructions.

27 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Really? What's that?

Its not my place to answer for King Prawn, but I suspect he read in to my comments something that was not intended. I suspect he feels my c omment about no overseas players was racist. That was not my intent, it was really a comment on the high ccost of players now, partcicularly from other c ountries. In the days I was referring to the players were Scots born mainly local lads who were paid a salary but many continued apprenticeships. Bobby Flavell funny enough became not a target of racism but one of extreme dislike when he took off to Bogota.

My other comment about being able to look after yourself were relative to comments about basically gangs of teens looking after each other at games now. When I went it was either with a couple of friends, one of whom became a very succesful Hearts goalie, I was in to boxing, had as a fourteen year old challenged my father who gave me a good whipping, then taught me that rules didn't count in a street fight and showed me a number of moves he had learned as a boy miner in Fife. I didn't and never have other than army or police assistance needed anyone to bother me. And I may say  still do not feel the need for aid in turmoil.

Edited by bobsharp

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Again you continue with you accusatory drivel.  Literally nothing you say is factual here.

What has having an Irish background got to do with anything? I am guessing you are suggesting in some way I hate the Irish.  It is just pointing the finger and making accusations.  In no way do I hate the Irish.  You strike me as someone that believes absolutely everything without ever putting one thought that you own into questioning it.

As for putting me on ignore, I am at a loss as to why you think I would care.  Until an hour ago I had never at any stage seen you on here (I don't think).  Your user name is simply not one I am familiar with.  I have absolutely no clue about you as a JKB member, have we even spoken on here before?  Your post count suggests no.

It must be traumatic when some random poster who nobody knows suddenly pipes up to announce he is putting you on ignore :lol:

31 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Its not my place to answer for King Prawn, but I suspect he read in to my comments something that was not intended. I suspect he feels my c omment about no overseas players was racist. That was not my intent, it was really a comment on the high ccost of players now, partcicularly from other c ountries. In the days I was referring to the players were Scots born mainly local lads who were paid a salary but many continued apprenticeships. Bobby Flavell funny enough became not a target of racism but one of extreme dislike when he took off to Bogota.

My other comment about being able to look after yourself were relative to comments about basically gangs of teens looking after each other at games now. When I went it was either with a couple of friends, one of whom became a very succesful Hearts goalie, I was in to boxing, had as a fourteen year old challenged my father who gave me a good whipping, then taught me that rules didn't count in a street fight and showed me a number of moves he had learned as a boy miner in Fife. I didn't and never have other than army or police assistance needed anyone to bother me. And I may say  still do not feel the need for aid in turmoil.

Anyone trying to insinuate anything from your anecdote from days gone by Bob has serious issues themselves. I'm not sure what shrimp was getting at. It'd be interesting to hear.

Big Slim Stylee
23 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Apart from the grammatical error in the first sentence. 

As a paid up member of the grammar police, you’re right and I can only apologise. 😀