Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Boab

• davemclaren

• AJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

Have you sung songs following Hearts ? In my years of following the club most songs we're bile based a way to have a go at catholic minded support it was excellent in the shed poisoning our young minds. I will never forget them boys n maroon. How many of the members will admit being an out and out thug degenerate that idolised the clerry jungle and hissed a hatred would make today's snowflakes curl into a fetus and want to jump back into mummies womb. ?

I can admit to a lot of things.

But idolising the clerry jungle ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Wee Robbo aye ....the clerry jungle 😄😄

2 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Can't ask for more its us fans that have to behave not AB its fair on others who don't and shouldn't have to put up with it at the prices we pay. I'm guilty of it but mine wasn't done due to football. Get rid of anyone stands against the removal of certain bigoted sectarian songs it is the modern world and stains us all. We can change it 

9 minutes ago, jake said:

I can admit to a lot of things.

But idolising the clerry jungle ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Wee Robbo aye ....the clerry jungle 😄😄

Was the clerry jungle and delivering the pink news when paper boy in shop at goodies in dreghorn oxgangs stained me m8 . Robbo what a boy he was a nutcase would be constant funny and hard as nails. Some striker too

Edited by AJAMBO

2 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

Was the clerry jungle and delivering the pink news when paper boy in shop at goodies in dreghorn oxgangs stained Mr m8 . Robbo what a boy he was a nutcase would be constant funny and hard as nails. Some striker too

Sound mate

13 minutes ago, jake said:

Sound mate

I have memories to add. best haircut in town 1976-80 barbers at shop precinct Goodies free brillcream too. Hair cut from poster on wall

4 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

I have memories to add. best haircut in town 1976-80 barbers at shop precinct Goodies free brillcream too. Hair cut from poster on wall

😃

Jambo, Goodbye
59 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Hibernian Ladies are excellent and currently playing in the Champions League. 

Can you confirm if any of those 4 points are happening of across the city. 

I don't follow Hibs.

5 minutes ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

Really? That's a weird one. 

Screenshot_20190825-010834_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6d57d6055c69faa2bf0fccdae413ec17.jpg

Ah yes I see you edited out the important part. If It helps I've been quoting the wrong comments while battling to hit send today. Typing and it freezing up or the page changing and going onto another thread

Edited by AJAMBO

17 minutes ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

I don't follow Hibs.

But you appreciate the point and are just gathering the days to crush my argument into a pulp.

Looking forward to it. 

Jambo, Goodbye
4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

But you appreciate the point and are just gathering the days to crush my argument into a pulp.

Looking forward to it. 

I'm not following tbh. I really don't know what's going on at Hibs. I think the points that I quoted will take years to bear fruit but if Hibs have a plan to attract a bigger fanbase,  better we don't allow them to go unchallenged. 

4 hours ago, cliffdanum said:

What else can it be called..it is a "gràssline"..simple as..

The concept of "grassing" was invented by criminals to aid criminals.

38 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

The concept of "grassing" was invented by criminals to aid criminals.

Is it like clyping? (sp unsure)

In today's world is there not more important things in our daily life..than getting upset whether a fellow jambo gets carried away..emotion spills out..things said..sung..90mins..passion..done dusted..over an done.

5 hours ago, Hercules said:

Nothing worse than a grass. 

We should lock up all the grasses this would enable good honest criminals ,bigots and racists to safely go about their business.:rofl:

24 minutes ago, cliffdanum said:

In today's world is there not more important things in our daily life..than getting upset whether a fellow jambo gets carried away..emotion spills out..things said..sung..90mins..passion..done dusted..over an done.

I agree with this. 

Someone makes a stupid comment in the heat of the moment, I’m not going to call them out on it. 

If someone blatantly sets out to target players and fans due to colour, religion etc then they can feck off 

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I agree with this. 

Someone makes a stupid comment in the heat of the moment, I’m not going to call them out on it. 

If someone blatantly sets out to target players and fans due to colour, religion etc then they can feck off 

Indeed. 

7 hours ago, AJAMBO said:

Do I ? you steady on. Don't try to park me into a space in your mind. I regard her highly I also know mistakes have and will be made. I've painted nothing its all in your head

Struck a nerve........?.....😂

Italian Lambretta
1 hour ago, farin said:

Wonder how long it will take to sink in?. 

Aha the good auld grass line. I wonder if she will give a damn about the small number of hearts fans at sellick park tomorrow who are paying 33 quid a ticket to be abused and harassed by the sellick fans, the weegie polis and the stewards? I doubt she will give a shit from her nice cosy seat in the directors box

Edited by Italian Lambretta

Italian Lambretta
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

We have a winner. 😄

Have a good laugh dave my old pal doubt you will be at sellick park tomorrow 

17 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Have a good laugh dave my old pal doubt you will be at sellick park tomorrow 

Correct. And that’s relevant to the ‘grass line’ how?

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Correct. And that’s relevant to the ‘grass line’ how?

Ignore him.  He's a self confessed annoying troll.

SpruceBringsteen

Adults that use the word "grass" without irony are one step above the dweebs that dress up as wizards at the weekend.

You're no hardened members of the underworld lads, you're 48 year old pipe fitters from Bingham.

2 hours ago, Rave MacPherson said:

I think the signings we have made are phenomenal. We just need to gel, in my opinion, and we will be a very strong team. Jamie walker's absence will be felt quite badly but we have players coming back from injury, youth players champing at the bit to play etc. Got a very good feeling things will click together soon. Fingers crossed 

Just to temper your forbidden positivity ( not allowed on here ) . I wish the players would do their talking on the pitch, rather than sprout crap to the media. I realise they are duty bound to give interviews but for some reason they gave a stinger after declaring them selves as world beaters! 

fabienleclerq
9 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Aha the good auld grass line. I wonder if she will give a damn about the small number of hearts fans at sellick park tomorrow who are paying 33 quid a ticket to be abused and harassed by the sellick fans, the weegie polis and the stewards? I doubt she will give a shit from her nice cosy seat in the directors box

What a bizarre rant, i'm sure if it's brought to her attention she will look at it. The same as she has dealt with most things since taking over. 

I think even if you don't agree you could never accuse her of inaction, shes the most proactive owner in Scottish football. 

pettigrewsstylist

Closing sections is just revenue loss and not much more IMO. In fact in moves the neanderthals to other areas of stadium for others to have to suffer.

Would have though letting them voluntarily "kettle" themselves into key areas is actually a bit of a gift and would allow easier identification and subsequent action which makes it harder for them to attend in future.

Strategy seems strange to me and all about headlines to be digested by those who are rarely in Gorgie!

Brighton Jambo
18 hours ago, McCrae said:

The only point of your statement I agree with is that we are likely to see more girls and women play football... the rest of your statement is based on hope , whereas if you look at the data which is available it doesn’t support your outlook. 

Attendance at Women’s football matches is not surging, in some parts of Europe it’s declining. See BBC article in previous post.

In more successful countries such as the USA where millions of girls play soccer attendances at women’s games remains tiny..

No evidence points to any women’s football teams being a commercial success.

All of the evidence makes it clear that supporting women’s football at amateur level has been successful and the benefits you argue that will happen can be achieved without professional teams.

So because we don’t have hard evidence as to what i admittedly ‘hope’ for are you seriously advocating it being the wrong direction for Hearts as a club to take?  If so why?

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I give up. Levein will be here til the end of the season before handing over to the next  man on the conveyor belt of coaches. 

Who is???

Can’t wait to see Jon Daly or Liam Fox as the new management team.

I feel Budge is so out of touch with the fans in relation to the Management situation.

Levein’s record is shocking.

I sort of get it. Playing side is in a slump. It's difficult to get out of. Think Man It'd. They can hardly buy a win atm. 

I'd be interested to see what other managers would do and change. 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Agree with lots of what Ann saying because she's not judging him on first team results ! He's done fantastic job rebuilding the academy and building infrastructure for long term success 

"There's a pile of supporters who don't agree with me on this, but I think he's done a really good job in terms of what I asked him do," she told BBC Scotland.

So I assume she asked him to set the team to play defensive mind numbing football hence the way we have played lately (Motherwell game aside where I thought we were excellent).