Channel 5 Celtic horror show.

Tazio

Flicking though the channels and found a fly on the wall documentary about Vegas. Turns out it is when all the Celtic fans go there every year. 

It’s horrific. 

I don't know what the film is but I have been there during at least one Celtic fans visit. I am sure they are having a good time, and by their looks they feel that they are contributing to everyone elses enjoyment, because they are Scottish and friendly drunks who have an extremely strong accent. Sadly the main feeling I have seen from other persons on the Strip or in the pub is an what the hell is that all about. If you have as I Scottish blood its a complete embarrassment and does nothing positive for Scotlands image.

I seen a trailer for this programme. There was a bunch of grossly obese drunks in the swimming pool with Celtic tops on ,embarrassing doesn’t come close.

It was a kind of convention.    1700 of them including a big pool party.     Lots of grotesque,  fat,  bald twats in the hoops and lots of equally grotesque sellik bhursds.

44 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

I don't know what the film is but I have been there during at least one Celtic fans visit. I am sure they are having a good time, and by their looks they feel that they are contributing to everyone elses enjoyment, because they are Scottish and friendly drunks who have an extremely strong accent. Sadly the main feeling I have seen from other persons on the Strip or in the pub is an what the hell is that all about. If you have as I Scottish blood its a complete embarrassment and does nothing positive for Scotlands image.

The ones interviewed were Irish.

Rodger Mellie

I was in Vegas a few years ago when rangers fans had one of their conventions, it was pretty wild. A few of their ex players stayed in the hotel I was in, including big Amaruso, who was actually pretty sound. 

37 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The ones interviewed were Irish.

I didn't see the program and any mention of being Irish, I just observed the mention of Celtic fans and related my experience of the what sounded like Glasgow ones.

Angry Haggis
13 hours ago, Rodger Mellie said:

I was in Vegas a few years ago when rangers fans had one of their conventions, it was pretty wild. A few of their ex players stayed in the hotel I was in, including big Amaruso, who was actually pretty sound. 

**LA Confidential** 

indianajones
15 hours ago, bobsharp said:

Not a Scotland flag in sight... We're safe from being judged! 

Салатные палочки

I hate how the arse cheeks fans descend on these places thinking the locals will lap it up when mostly they are probably just as embarrassed with their behaviour as we are back home. 

Boggin'

They live in the biggest bubble of delusion you can find. They think they are something special and the whole world cares.  

**** knows what they are fed in their minds growing up through in the West? Probably utter pish about how great they are.

15 hours ago, Rodger Mellie said:

Both OF teams seem to have a supporters club convention. Couldn't think of anything worse than going on holiday for some sort of weird football singsong in the sunshine during the off season.

20 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Both OF teams seem to have a supporters club convention. Couldn't think of anything worse than going on holiday for some sort of weird football singsong in the sunshine during the off season.

Especially not with the miserable arseholes on here 😂

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Where should we go?

Lithuania would've been an obvious choice a few years ago. 

Maybe Moscow now, to look for Vlad. 

Just to measure him up for his

statue!  

4 hours ago, Mysterion said:

It would be lovely if they both accidentally ended up in Vegas at the same time. 

23 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Where should we go?

There's a half decent hearts pub in Stornoway. All of JKB pile up here for a convention and you can all stock up on stornoway black pudding.

Better call Saul

I was really hoping for some enthusiasm here chaps!! if celtic can take over a small part of Vegas surely we could take over just more than Stornoways black pudding Depo. 🙂

been here before
On 16/08/2019 at 14:04, Mikey1874 said:

Where should we go?

Providing we have someone onboard who cand advise on parking, places to eat etc, then why not somewhere like, say, Hamilton?