Reserves game next week at Oriam

moz

Fancying going in to see the league opened against St Mirren next week....thought the game was Monday at 2pm but Hearts website says Tuesday at 2pm..?

Is it Tuesday ?.......and whats the parking situation like at the Oriam...never been in there

ta

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Footballfirst

• the general

• TheBigO

• Mikey1874

Just now, moz said:

Fancying going in to see the league opened against St Mirren next week....thought the game was Monday at 2pm but Hearts website says Tuesday at 2pm..?

Is it Tuesday ?.......and whats the parking situation like at the Oriam...never been in there

ta

Can’t comment on the time, but there is lots of parking at the Oriam and in surrounding parking lots at Heriot Watt. Should be fine at that time at this time of year. 

13 minutes ago, moz said:

ta

Looking at the full fixture list for the Reserves it looks like a lot of home matches have shifted to the Tuesday, maybe gives more opportunity to play the loan players if they have also played on the Saturday?

Peebo's right, there should be a lot of parking atm but it gets mobbed when the students are back. I've usually parked at the park & ride and just walk up, bit of exercise os good for you 😉

5 minutes ago, Fordy147 said:

I quite fancy going up to watch the reserves next week as well. Does anyone know how much it is to watch the reserves?

Free

Hungry hippo
25 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

We should have some reserve team this season! 

We'll definitely have a decent side although the quality could be reduced quite a bit by loans out at the end of the window. The better ones usually seem to not go on development loans.

I'd hope that Naysmith sends a few of the more experienced kids on challenging loans in the Championship.

4 hours ago, Fordy147 said:

I quite fancy going up to watch the reserves next week as well. Does anyone know how much it is to watch the reserves?

It's free Fordy 👍🏼

On 15/08/2019 at 12:48, Hungry hippo said:

We'll definitely have a decent side although the quality could be reduced quite a bit by loans out at the end of the window. The better ones usually seem to not go on development loans.

I'd hope that Naysmith sends a few of the more experienced kids on challenging loans in the Championship.

Was hearing last week about some loans being lined up. Falkirk interested in a couple, I think maybe Smith was mentioned for them. Wonder if Walkers injury may change some thoughts.

46 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Was hearing last week about some loans being lined up. Falkirk interested in a couple, I think maybe Smith was mentioned for them. Wonder if Walkers injury may change some thoughts.

Connor Smith is on loan to Cowdenbeath 

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Connor Smith is on loan to Cowdenbeath 

My brain!  We're def looking to loan someone to Falkirk.  Maybe it was Henderson.  This is the worst ITK ever!!  Guy I know ran me through the proposed loan plans, but I've went and forgot them all other than they all sounded quite sensible and the Naysmith role sounds pretty valuable.

jamboinglasgow
14 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

My brain!  We're def looking to loan someone to Falkirk.  Maybe it was Henderson.  This is the worst ITK ever!!  Guy I know ran me through the proposed loan plans, but I've went and forgot them all other than they all sounded quite sensible and the Naysmith role sounds pretty valuable.

Lewis Moore is already on loan there if that helps.

But good if Naysmith is already having an effect. Hope we can get a few out on loan getting experience.

Rudi Hates Hibees

Can you just go up and watch training at the Oriam? 

I went up on Saturday morning with the wee man and watched to U11’s for a wee bit. A few reserve players were training up the top pitches but wasn’t too sure if we could just wander over or not, so just left it. 

2 hours ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Can you just go up and watch training at the Oriam? 

I went up on Saturday morning with the wee man and watched to U11’s for a wee bit. A few reserve players were training up the top pitches but wasn’t too sure if we could just wander over or not, so just left it. 

Yes you can. I was up recently and although the 1st team had the day off I was able to watch Andy Kirk and John Rankin working with the younger guys. 

Rudi Hates Hibees
9 hours ago, HoGwash said:

Yes you can. I was up recently and although the 1st team had the day off I was able to watch Andy Kirk and John Rankin working with the younger guys. 

Nice one. 👍

scott herbertson
13 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Callum Morrison back in the frame

That's really good news - some people seemed to write him off as his form tailed off last season, without factoring in that he was carrying an injury that needed an op. For a guy for whom pace was an asset that would have inevitably made his form shade. If he can recover the form of early last season we'd have another good option up front.

11 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

That's really good news - some people seemed to write him off as his form tailed off last season, without factoring in that he was carrying an injury that needed an op. For a guy for whom pace was an asset that would have inevitably made his form shade. If he can recover the form of early last season we'd have another good option up front.

Always felt as though Calumn lacked an end product whether it be a goal or decent cross but fingers crossed he works on that. 

24 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Was he carrying an injury? Never seen that reported. I thought he just got hurt whilst playing for the reserves after a very poor run of form. 

17 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Was he carrying an injury? Never seen that reported. I thought he just got hurt whilst playing for the reserves after a very poor run of form. 

Yes. It was reported. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/callumn-morrison-becomes-latest-hearts-14183330.amp

The Natural Order

How do you get to the pitches? Do you go up to the James Watt Centre or do you turn in from the avenue somewhere?

8 minutes ago, The Natural Order said:

How do you get to the pitches? Do you go up to the James Watt Centre or do you turn in from the avenue somewhere?

you bsically go up past the indoor pitch and follow the fence and path round

6 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

8F471D67-8142-4570-B100-BDE52AF182CD.jpeg

Very interesting to see Whelan in there with Sunday in mind.  Maybe just get 60 mins...

And no Zanatta

36 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Hearts SHOULD win this easily. St Mirren's oldest player is 19 with most of them 17 and 18. 

The bookies think so Hearts 1/7

3 minutes ago, Gav M said:

No striker(s)?

Henderson will play up front with McDonald and Moore on the wings.

Guess The Crowd
39 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

FE8A2146-1F45-42AA-976F-529073BBA4F4.jpeg

Hope, for his sake, that St Mirren’s left back doesn’t attempt any goal-saving tackles. 

30' | 0-1 The Saints still lead but it's been all Hearts since the goal. Petkov went close with a header and Cochrane with a long-range effort, but they haven't found a goal yet.