A fresh start

Forever Hearts

3 hours ago, Jimbojack said:

How can you call it a fresh start just because some new signings have been added.We need fresh tactics and change of shape if we are to make any progress this season.

Hopefully he realises that his tactics simply do not work 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nookie Bear

• Thomaso

• Mr Kipling

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ye must have something aboot ye if you sustain a career in football as long as he has, No? I mean the Scotland thing obviously didn't end well. Leicester? Meh, He's not the first, he won't be the last, but he was offered the gig. His Dundee United team were pretty ruthless if memoryserves. Counts for something is all I'm saying.

He's got til chrimbo.....🤐

12 hours ago, Mr Kipling said:

Come on! Seriously!!!!!!!!!

If there isn't a good enough squad before the current crop of new players there will never be. 

"Time to gel", "patience", "right formation" etc etc..... it's the same arguments. We have signed a couple of good players by the looks of things and people are suddenly amazed by the transformation. Here is a question: hasn't CL and his bootroom boys been given enough time? Are two whole seasons not enough?

Do you think our squad last year with all the injuries was a top 4 team?

10 hours ago, Herbert said:

Do you think our squad last year with all the injuries was a top 4 team?

Apparently not because we finished 6th.

But with the right management and coaches in place - we certainly could have been IMO.

3 hours ago, Mr Kipling said:

Apparently not because we finished 6th.

But with the right management and coaches in place - we certainly could have been IMO.

Looking at who we signed last year how many would get into the Aberdeen or killie or hibs teams? I would say only 5 or 6 at a push and those would struggle for a starting place. We lost our best players through injury and were left with a load of mediocre players of which none of them had any leadership on the pitch. 

Forever Hearts
On 15/08/2019 at 05:49, Forever Hearts said:

I've been Levein's biggest critic recently but I'll hold my hands up and say that the new signings look good (on paper at least). Added to what is there already I reckon if we get motoring properly we could have a very good season so I'm calling a halt to the Levein bashing and giving him and his new signings my full support for the first round of fixtures. If it continues as it has been then I'd expect him to do the honourable thing and fall on his sword, but with this squad I'm hoping that won't be necessary. 

Good luck to Craig and the players. 🇱🇻

That was excellent and was everything I want to see in a Hearts team. I'm not even going to nitpick on certain wee things as that would be unfair on the players after a performance like that. Well done to Craig and the players. 👍🇱🇻