Jason Cummings YES or NO

rmreido

1 minute ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

I would - and I mean this sincerely - rather lick my own arsehole than see that self absorbed cretin play for us.

😂

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• jake

• Hectormasson

• Hercules

132goals1958
1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Cc aye right followed hearts since early 70s, never considered not going despite poor fare last few seasons, so no veil to slip. More a Hearts fan than you have ever been.

To be fair the observation could have been construed as a little term of endearment.

53 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

I would - and I mean this sincerely - rather lick my own arsehole than see that self absorbed cretin play for us.

Britain's got Talent is crying out for acts like you 😉

2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

It's not just a bad tattoo habit that he shares in common with Gary O'connor. 

We've all got our prejudices.  In my case  I'd never have anything to do with anyone who has mutilated his body like Cummings.  I think he just looks hideous.

6 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

If a veil has ever slipped on here, it's this.

Anyone referring to him as that name is defo a 'wrong 'un' 

What, Cummins?

Joking aside, you make an interesting observation.

17 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

State of him looks like he has just woke up from an all night bender there.He actually looks like the typical washed up Hibs striker.

0_Dan-Westwell.jpg

Looks overweight as well.  Not the type I want at our club and I would be very surprised if Levein even entertained the idea of signing him for a second.

Guest ToqueJambo
17 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

State of him looks like he has just woke up from an all night bender there.He actually looks like the typical washed up Hibs striker.

0_Dan-Westwell.jpg

Not the most flattering pic but if you get a Joker smile tattoo on your hand you kind of have to expect some bad ones. It's like if you sat down when drunk to put together the most ridiculous looking footballer you can for the FIFA Be a Pro mode (which I've never done obviously). Blond bob - haha, why not. Hairband - certainly! Arm tattoos - of course, both arms! Ridiculous hand tattoo - if you insist. Overweight, yeah let's make him chunky. All that's missing is some comedy facial hair.

(If he signs, I take all this back. But right now he's just an ex Hibs striker and fair game)

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
16 hours ago, Armageddon said:

He doesn't strike me as a Heckinbottom type of personality to have around the squad.

Although he does the fit the "has an underwhelming record in the lower English leagues" profile Heckingbottom seems to like.

On 14/08/2019 at 18:27, Barack said:

Let's just put some faith in Keena for a change?

How's that for a radical idea...?

Been screaming for this for months. Scored more goals this season already than anyone else at club. Has grit and desire....and an eye for goal ....give him a chance. 

TyphoonJambo
7 hours ago, Barack said:

How is your slipped disc by the way?

Not as bad as his halitosis 

8 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Although he does the fit the "has an underwhelming record in the lower English leagues" profile Heckingbottom seems to like.

Heckingbottom is only interested if he can spend £500k on him :)

jack D and coke
17 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

It's a no from Hibs as well....

Is this all down to Forest wanting a fee or not?

That’s little snippet I heard anyways🤷🏽‍♂️

jack D and coke

That forest forum saying all the things we already know about him tbh. 

Id be for giving him a chance but not arsed in all honesty. 

Stephen Muddie
Just now, Ferris Bueller said:

He can go **ck himself and rot with satin in the deep depths  of hell as far as i am concerned.

Eternal damnation has never sounded so comfortable. Snowflakes have even taken control of Hell FFS

Guest ToqueJambo
5 hours ago, Barack said:

"Cummings looked like a lower league chump who thought he was a 1000 times better than he actually was. He ran like a robot version of Jamie Mackie, had the talent of a Skegness donkey, and behaved like a complete tit. He was an obvious waste of money from the start."

One of my more favourite quotes.

Incredible they paid was it 500k for a scottish championship player! Only themselves to blame.

Tokyo Drifter
On 14/08/2019 at 18:16, rmreido said:

Wondering where it would be worth a punt, surely we've nothing to lose and everything to gain if we signed him, rather he scored for us, than against us.

Thoughts????

I'd take him, so it's a yes from me.

Samuel Camazzola

A definite no for me. He's a lower league player with an inflated profile because he is a bit of a 'character'. 

• 3 weeks later...
queensferryjambo

Signed for Shrewsbury Town so whether you think YES or NO it is academic as he is tied up for 2 years OR Shrewsbury will realise that he is overrated and he will be out on loan or released in the next 6 months.

Then we can all debate whether we would take the most overrated lower league player all over again :) 

On 16/08/2019 at 21:18, Samuel Camazzola said:

A definite no for me. He's a lower league player with an inflated profile because he is a bit of a 'character'. 

I was thinking the same but my ‘C’ word only had 4 letters!

• 3 months later...
On 14/08/2019 at 20:05, BackOfTheNet said:

Nope to him, nope to Lafferty. We have the quality in the team to score goals, we just need to get the right tactics to create the opportunities and we’ll score. As others have said Keena is the one to be given an opportunity if any. Adding Lafferty or Cummings adds wages and unnecessary baggage.

😮

On 16/08/2019 at 15:18, Samuel Camazzola said:

Which league do Hearts typically recruit from?

5 minutes ago, Hector Riva said:

Youth. We need youth. 

I don't think the club are in any position to sign 'youth' of proven quality in this window. That can cost millions. Rangers spent a million on a 20 year old Morelos.

And if they're available on a freebie it's typically because they're not making the grade where they are. In the current situation proven quality is a requirement unless you want to gamble staying in the league on unproven youth.

Elvis is public enemy number one after a chest thump while this wee shit gave us the GIRUY I dont know how many times, and people would welcome him?

**** Jason Cummings.

1 hour ago, Hearts007 said:

😮

Well this was a weird bump of a thread after 3 months. And to quote me too, I’m honoured. Curious you ignored the most important line of my post (that still stands) which directly followed the one you put in bold. Funny that.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Elvis is public enemy number one after a chest thump while this wee shit gave us the GIRUY I dont know how many times, and people would welcome him?

**** Jason Cummings.

This. 

Presumably Shrewsbury would want a fee as well? 

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

**** Jason Cummings.

Don't quote me on this but didn't he do something similar to Rangers in the cup final? Then they welcomed him? And stuck in a relegation dogfight that's your greatest concern?

Haringshairband
26 minutes ago, Smithee said:

**** Jason Cummings.

The difference being Elvis was going to be a Hearts legend and Cummings is a non entity, rock hopper penguin looking wee fud.