Jason Cummings YES or NO

rmreido

Wondering where it would be worth a punt, surely we've nothing to lose and everything to gain if we signed him, rather he scored for us, than against us.

Thoughts????

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• jake

• Hectormasson

• Hercules

Absolute Scenes

Should have a third option that is “why”

why should we sign a player whom outside of the championship has a really poor scoring record?

Yes.

To pee off the Vermin mainly, but a goal or two against them would be the icing on the cake.

Why not. We are desperate for a penalty box striker.  Now I know that he has attitude and that won’t suit some, but I reckon he may be just what’s required to make us tick.

I think we definitely need another striker. Somone quick and agile with a decent goal scoring record. We cant rely on Uche and Nasismith being fully fit for any amount of time and the jury is still out regarding Washington scoring goals. 

Cummings though? 

I dunno, theres just something not quite right with that yin. 

Just now, Barack said:

Let's just put some faith in Keena for a change?

How's that for a radical idea...?

Now that's an idea I like.

Def needs more chances from the bench.

Yes definately , we can’t score at the minute.....it’s a no brainier ....

Have to laugh at the fans who didn’t want Lafferty but will literally wank him off if he re-signs ! 

Dallas Green
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Let's just put some faith in Keena for a change?

How's that for a radical idea...?

:spoton:

Bazzas right boot

If Wighton and McLean aren't going to be a fixture and he's not wanting silly money, yes. 

In that case, not a lot to lose, but plenty to gain. 

If he's on silly money, no. 

I'd be leaning towards yes, but won't lose sleep either way. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

3 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Lets face it, if Levein doesn't want Lafferty due to non footballing reasons, he's not going to want Cummings. 

Yet we were quite prepared to take Lafferty and to try and sort out his problems.

Edited by Deevers

Doubt it'll happen but it's a yes from me, I'd love us to get him.

If it's true he's a hearts man then he'd be desperate to score a bucket load, to prove he's good enough after we let him go and even to try get back under consideration for the Scotland squads. It'd also noise up hibs. 

Yes he's an arsehole, but I think we could do with another one in the team. You'd hope he'd stop his nonsense when he gets a chance to play for the team he supports/supported, but either way I'm sure experienced heads like Naismith, Berra and Whelan would sort him out if there was any sh*t.

Levein knows we need more goals and with the pressure he's under I'm surprised he's not keen to get Cummings in if the stories are true that the latter would welcome it. 1 year deal for him to prove himself - get him and Meshino in and I'd say that's the strongest Hearts squad in a long time.