What is the last piece of the jigsaw ?.

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

Now what is the last piece of the jigsaw in my opinion it is a goal poacher as we all know its goals that winds matches our forwards cannie hit a barn door.

Fort Vallance
1 minute ago, grumpyespana said:

Now what is the last piece of the jigsaw in my opinion it is a goal poacher as we all know its goals that winds matches our forwards cannie hit a barn door.

Did you start this knowing nearly everyone was going to say a coach ?

I think the team still lacks a maverick type player someone who can get us a goal out of nothing. Lafferty or Cummins fit that bill but I dont think CL will bow to that pressure.

12 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

No other answer is there!

The last piece of the jigsaw is obviously coaches so I'll bite! Team on paper looks really promising, in fact I would be really excited about the season if I hadn't actually watched us. 

None of this changes anything unless we find a coherent system to fit these players into. 

Edited by Jodami

4 minutes ago, Rods said:

I think the team still lacks a maverick type player someone who can get us a goal out of nothing. Lafferty or Cummins fit that bill but I dont think CL will bow to that pressure.

Or even just  goal out of something I would take right now tbh

8 minutes ago, Biguche said:

Shankland

I just dont get why not just us but other clubs haven't took a punt.

I mean curtis fekin main and connor Salmon ffs .

Bazzas right boot

Dunno, but according to the other thread, a choice of..... 

B Ferguson 

Mikey £1 Stewart

😱

53 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

Usually the bit you can't find.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

Thought we had a bus

I'd like a poacher. Naismith can perhaps be that player if we sign the Japanese player from city. But someone (else) who can hit 15 goals a season would be great. 

Thread bomb/grenade alert.

There should be a rule (mods take note please) that if someone starts a thread then does not contribute to it, it is automatically closed.

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

Are we getting a new bus? 

I am sure I left my coat on the last one

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, grumpyespana said:

How ironic :sleeping:

The last piece of the Jigsaw? At the minute it looks like 15 or so last pieces from several jigsaws have all been dropped in together. 

Whelan in, then the Japanese guy, then Milinkovic.That's 3 pieces, although if you count Whelan already in, it's just 2 pieces. Then we could take on Barca, and beat them 5 -1 imo.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

As the new goalie's nickname is 'Gato', we need to sign Ian Black and James Forrest... 

That's 

:sweeet:

grumpyespana
44 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Thread bomb/grenade alert.

There should be a rule (mods take note please) that if someone starts a thread then does not contribute to it, it is automatically closed.

What planet are you on.

Sticking the bloody ball in the net.  That's the last piece.  Surely it will start to happen.

In fairness, not expecting miracles on Friday with new players settling in but I still expect a win.  2-1 will be fine.

All guns blazing against Celtic though.  

3 hours ago, andrew said:

Milinkovic.

3 hours ago, innerjambo said:

Whelan in, then the Japanese guy, then Milinkovic.That's 3 pieces, although if you count Whelan already in, it's just 2 pieces. Then we could take on Barca, and beat them 5 -1 imo.

Milinkovic played and scored for Hull City tonight. Obviously still in their plans so I would scrap any idea of that happening.

The jijsaw has losts it way.

started off as an infants big easy pieces but has got all complex and confused, tin of beans type.

Since the weekend, its starting to show signs of a lovely work of art.

8 hours ago, stuart500 said:

As the new goalie's nickname is 'Gato', we need to sign Ian Black and James Forrest... 

Even I'm not that bad and mine are usually hopeless.😂

10 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Louis Moult

Played and scored at the weekend, so doubtful he'd be available unless we buy him.

13 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

I hope there will be no last piece of the jigsaw.

While we have made some signings that simply did not work out, I think what we have tried to do is hire better players incrementally within our budget and this year especially signings seem to be a bigger jump in class (relatively speaking).

We cannot ever afford to stand still and think the jigsaw is complete.

grumpyespana
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

I hope there will be no last piece of the jigsaw.

While we have made some signings that simply did not work out, I think what we have tried to do is hire better players incrementally within our budget and this year especially signings seem to be a bigger jump in class (relatively speaking).

We cannot ever afford to stand still and think the jigsaw is complete.

Al I was meaning this transfer window but your right we cannot stand still.